Chapter 1

The Silly Lonely Silence

Jessica has just finished her work and went straight home. Walking fast entering her house, and she looked around the house. Then, she lowered down her head, tears flooded her eyes. She was broken hearted. She always felt the lowest when she was thinking about him. Lighting strikes her heart! That’s exactly how she felt whenever she thinks about him. Just because of that day. The cold war started to begin.

*Flashback*

“You look handsome today, my love” Jessica smiles from ears- to- ears

“I know” he answered

“So, what are we going to do today?” Jessica eye- smile him to look the prettiest

“Huu… what should we do? Let’s buy the movie ticket first” he said “and eat afterwards”

“Waaaa… okay!” happiness shimmer her, “Let’s watch the notebooks!!!” (I just filled anything >.<)

“Okay” he said

 

-While eating-

“You know, I like you best like this! Hehe… You should do this hairstyle more often!” Jessica said

Smirking, he said “I know, hm… I’ll think about it”

“Haha you know, and you look gorgeous & hot” winking at him

“Hahahaaa… I know!” he :p her

Jessica still smiling for a few minutes until the smile disappeared later on

 

Jessica looks herself into the mirror, “Oh I look terrible!”

Correcting her hair to be nicely and neatly again, “Why can’t it just stay prettily like this?” >.<

She just kept quiet. Looking at herself, her eyes became so weak, “What should I do to make him say I’m beautiful? It’s really killing me. Am I not beautiful? Or beautiful enough for you? Do you even look at me?”

Her thoughts are killing and drowning her. He just doesn’t understand all the hints she had given.

 

 

Luckily, someone called her name from quite far away, “Sica!”

She opens her minds from self-agonizing, look left and right, and mumbling to herself, ‘who?’

“Sica!” Someone’s from behind greeted her, “Good morning angel, you look gorgeous! Hahaha!” Her eyes glitters, “Hey GD, ssup bro?” The glitter fades. She looked at GD, and she look back at the person, “Hey, Taec, watcha doing here?” “Getting something to eat, duh… haha, earth calling Sica! Are you on dreamland? We’re on a café, what else?”

Both of them looking at GD as they heard he was mumbling something, “pfft, angel…”

Taecyeon furrowed his eyebrows, “What was that?”

Jessica interferes, “Oh nothing, it’s okay, Taec, I see you bring your gf along, why don’t you formally introduce me to her?”

“Nah, later Sica, have a great lunch, you too GD”

GD gives a weak smile back to Taecyeon.

 

“Chagiya, do you ever consider… hmm…”

“What now Sica? Pfft, angel? Who is he to call you that?”

Tears forming in Jessica’s eyes, “What should I do? Waiting for you to do so? I’ll be dead by then!”

Spilling those words with hurtful feelings, she finished her drinks and walk away.

*end of flashback*