Revelations

Angel

When you got home, Onew's worried face welcomed you. He immediately pulled you into a hug to which you felt uncomfortable.

 

"O-onew" you uttered.

"Luna, It's good that you came home safely. I was worried about you." Onew told you as he pulled off from the hug.

"Uh, I was just at Mr. Kim's place and nothing bad happened. Stop acting like that" you chuckled.

"But I can't" Onew whispered but you heard it.

"Mwoh? What's that?"

"i said I can't stop worrying about you." Onew took a step closer to you and looked at you straight.

"From the first time I saw you, I worried about you. I care for you since then. And now, I came to love you." Onew looked at your eyes. You were startled at his sudden confession. Last night, Woohyun confessed and this morning, Onew did. You were confused, you ran up to your room and locked it. 

 

>Minkyung's POV<

 

I saw Onew's confession to Luna, she's very shocked and she can't even say a word. She ran up to her room and I followed her. Why was she confused. It's the right time for me to reveal myself. I sat beside her and purposely dropped something in front of her, she was startled by it.

"Is someone here?" she asked. Can I speak to her? I blurted a word out.

"Yes. I'm here." she looked at the side where I am sitting, she can hear me? 

"Who are you?" she asked again.

"I'm Kang Minkyung. I've been living with you since the day of the accident."

"What? But why can't I see you?" 

"It's because I'm a spirit. A ghost on how you call me."  She looks afraid.

"Don't worry, I'm a good one. Listen to me."

Then I told her everything about me and Woohyun and why I'm still wandering here on earth. After that I asked her one confidential question.

 

"Do you like or love Woohyun?"

"Uh... " she uttered.

"Look, I see you as the most suitable girl for Woohyun. And based on what I saw, he likes you, am I right?" She nodded.

"So do you like him? or love him?"

"I like him, honestly."

"Aigoo. Then that's good!"

"When he back hugged me last night, I felt something like an electric current strikes me and I can't move."

"Do you feel something when he looks at you?"

"Yeah, something like butterflies in my stomach and when he smiles, it's like I was in heaven." she smile as she share every details with me. Well i'm glad that Woohyun found her and that they like each other. But in what I can see, they haven't confessed properly to each other. So it's time for another set-up. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aigooo!! Sorry for the late update! mian Mian! I hope you like this!

 

Here's Woohyun pic spam for you guys!