What Happened?

Angel

It was already night and the celebration isn't over yet. Sungyeol and Myungsoo brought some drinks. Beer, wine soft drinks and some juice, they also brought some snacks along. Then Key had a great plan on his mind, he suddenly smirked and that made all of you look at him.

 

"Yah, Kibum why smirk?" Woohyun tapped him on the shoulders.

"Nothing. Just thinking about something."

" Enough of that! Let's drink up!" Sungkyu blurted.

 

Then Key sent a message to all except you and Woohyun. After they have read it, they all agreed and the drinking session started.

All of them was giving you and Woohyun more amount of beer and soju, after several shots, your eyesight became blurry and you felt dizzy. Then Victoria handed you another shot, just when you are about to drink it, you fell unconscious on the floor.

 

"Ow, Luna's out" Key laughed.

"One down" he mouthed to the others. Woohyun who stood until the end was knocked down after he drank the last bottle of soju.

 

"MISSION SUCCESS!!!" Key exclaimed. They carried the two of you into the guest room and locked it. After that, you other co-workers left to rest on their respective homes. Key was so happy because his plan succeeded. After all of them had left, Key decided to rest on his room. Then he heard his phone ringing, he answered it immediately.

 

"Yoboseyeo?"

"Key, Is Luna on your place?" Onew asked worriedly from the other line.

"Uh yes"

"Okay, I'll go there. She isn't even answering my calls."

"NOOO!!! You can't"

"Why?"

"Uhh.... she's already sleeping and she's kinda drunk"

"What? How did that happen?"

"I dunno know" Key lied

"Don't worry she's safe here. My maids were taking care of her." then Key hung up and laughed.

 

"I smell someone liking Luna too." he laughed again.

"This is gonna be fun" he told himself.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

>Luna's POV<

It's already morning I guess. I woke up with the rays of sunlight striking on my face. My head was resting on something warm and I can feel a thing around my body. I opened my eyes, half awake, then I saw a male figure lying beside me.

 

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed which woke the man up.

"Why are you so noisy? I'm still sleeping" Woohyun whined pulling the blanket up to his head, covering him.

"Yah!! What did you do to me?" I asked him. Woohyun removed the blanket from him and smirked.

"Do you think I'll do that THING to you?" 

I covered myself with blanket. I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"Then can you explain why are we sleeping on the same bed?" I asked.

"I don't know either. We're both drunk last night" 

I covered my face with my hands. OMO!! He possibly did something to me. Then he slightly hit my head.

 

"Yah, don't think about me doing something to you. I'm not a byuntae. So stop it." He stood up and walked to the door, before he could open it, someone from the outside has opened it. It was Mr. Kim.

 

"How's last night?" he asked us with a teasing smile.

"Yah, Kibum, quit teasing her. She's been thinking a lot." Woohyun gave him a smirk to which the two of them laughed. I ruffled my hair in frustration. I just get my things and went home, still a little embarrassed.

 

 

------------------------------------------

Here's chapter 7!! Yehey! I've finally updated again!! I hope you like it! And please subscribe and comment!