✮What Happened in Thailand, Stays in Thailand

✮Venus Advertisement Shop✮ {CLOSED}

Author: angellove13579

Characters: Tiffany, Siwon, Jessica, Donghae, Girls' Generation, Super Junior & Geun-Suk 

Genre: Romance & Comedy

Summary: Siwon and Tiffany, are best friends. So when they were going to Thailand together, they were delighted. Because they're best friends and all, nothing more... or are they? One night on Tiffany's birthday, Siwon couldn't couldn't control his feelings. No , that's disgusting. Moving on... Siwon "accidentally" kissed Tiffany. The didn't know what would happen next, but they started going out. Doing couple things, and stuff like that. On the day they had to go back to South Korea, Siwon broke Tiffany's heart. :( Of course Tiffany was heartbroken and swore off of Siwon. Then Siwon became heartbroken. He never intended to hurt Tiffany. He broke up with her because it was for their own good. The media couldn't know, their image would get ruined. Fortunately, fate was on their side, and their members. Especially Jessica and Donghae. When Lee Soo-Man let Super Junior and Girls' Generation on vacation to a beach house for a few weeks, will they get to rekindle their love, or will someone get in the way?

Message to the Readers: Please check out my story :) it would mean a lot.

Thanks, in advance! :D

Click here to read story!

_________________________________________________________________

Venus Advertisement Shop Comment

Thanks for requesting! Don't forget to comment back!~