✮1000 Years Apart

✮Venus Advertisement Shop✮ {CLOSED}

1000 Years Apart

Author: bubblegum90

Characters: Baekhyun and Seohyun

Genre: Romance, fantasy

Summary: "I am barely exist in your world," Baekhyun said.


"If I come to your world, I'll be 1018 years old. I'm barely dead," Seohyun said.


Baekhyun traveled 1000 years back with only a mission, to kill Miss Seo Joohyun because his parents life was at stake. When he was about to take away that woman life, he heard a soft whisper, "please kill me, please kill me, please kill me."


He was confused. There's no such person who wanted to die as much as her. Baekhyun end up sparing Seohyun life but what about his parents? Things got more viral when he caught himself falling for her. What will you do if you were in his shoes? Kill her or be with her?


And the choice will always be his.


1000 years apart is a love story between two person who come from different era. But love doesn't have an expiration date....


Along the way to protect a pure love, bits by bits of mystery and history were untangled and clues left Baekhyun full of curiosity.

Message to the readers: This is my first fanfic and of course I would put my 110% to write it. I would love to have your support and love :)

Click here to read the story!

___________________________________________

Venus Advertisement Shop Comment

Remember to comment back and thank you for letting us advertise your story!