✮Happily Ever After

✮Venus Advertisement Shop✮ {CLOSED}

Happily Ever After

Author: CookiesStrawberries

Characters: Yoo Youngjae, B.A.P, and Kim Minji

Genre: Fluff and Romance

Summary: I hated living apart from you.  

I always long for you.


Long for your love, the way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you do everything.


But... Are we really meant to be together Yoo Youngjae?


I'll save a space in my heart just for you.

Whether that spot grows or not... It shall all depend on the actions we take.

Summary to Once Upon A Fantasy:
You could read it but it's not as good since it was my first one. Minji was dating Youngjae back then but then her mom didn't approve of them being together. So her mom hires someone to break them apart. Minji cried for weeks and finally stopped crying. They were never heard of every again after they moved.(They were 17 when they broke up and they wasn't know as B.A.P. They weren't even famous yet..)

Background information:
It turned out that Minji and her family moved to America to start a new life. She finds out an year later that her mom broke them up on purpose. She she left where she was staying with her parents and moved to New York to start her life again hoping to find new love... and she did. She dated Jeongwoo for  two years and he has proposed to her. So now, she's engaged. Even though she loved Jeongwoo, her heart still left some space for Youngjae. God, feeling bad for her, let her chose her destiny. Have her marry Jeongwoo or marry Youngjae instead. But which will she choose?

Message to the Readers: This story is the sequel of Once Upon A Fantasy.

Click Here to read the story!

___________________________________________

Venus Advertisement Shop Comment

Remember to comment back and thank you for letting us advertise your story!

I've added you as affiliate already!