✮SaranghaeNO

✮Venus Advertisement Shop✮ {CLOSED}

SaranghaeNO

Author: icandileech

Characters: Myungsoo, Yonghwa & OC

Genre: Romantic-Comedy/Fluff

Summary: Eversince you turned the maturing age of "18" your parents had always tried to play the match-making card. You're 21 now, but still blossoming when it comes to love. At first it came off as a supportive, flattering approach. Now that you've experienced blind date number 36 in only three in a half months, you lost your entire faith in finding your true love. Each guy that comes and goes isn't even any loss to you. You may have given up, but your parents still hold on to that slight bit of hope that your interest may spark with one of their suggestions. But instead of the usual fail  blind dates they set up, they decide to step over the typical boundary...


By letting your own house be boarded by men.

Your parents are so thrilled with the thought of attaining grandchildren. Also for you to find your soul-mate so that you won't be so dependent on them until you reach the age of 45.. With that said, they post up advertisements all over the community in hopes that some charming guy may be reeled in. Their home version of the dating game, literally.


There are two extra bedrooms in your house, and your room is in between..


Could this possibly be the solution to your parents desperacy?


Can love actually arise?

 

Message to the readers: Hello! I welcome you all to come join and decide whether you're on


Team Myungsoo!

or

Team Yonghwa!

It's means a ton when I receive support and so I hope you'll give
my story a shot. (:

Happy reading! ^ ^

Click here to read the story!

___________________________________________

Venus Advertisement Shop Comment

 

Remember to comment back and thank you for letting us advertise your story!