SMALL TALKS...

SHE KILL MY EGO ; HOPELESS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FROM PREVIOUS CHAP

“ummm you guys sound like some gangsters or thuds who's gonna kill him right after I tell his name to you so no way in both hell and heaven I'm giving up his name. I’m not even sure Hiep Oppa loves her, I doubt even he himself knows he loves her.” Yunee told Jay. Suddenly...

“Hiep Oppa loves whom?” Heejae asked rubbing her eyes waking up from her slumber and everyone in the room gasped and had a teriffied expression on their faces.

“Prin...cess...”

“Hee...jae-ssi...”

“Gir...girl...”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

YUNEE’S POV

[italic: thoughts]

Ok we’re doomed, like literally doomed. Did she hear the whole conversation? If she did, all of us are D.O.O.M.E.D for good. “ummm Gir...Girl you’re awake?” I asked.

“when exactly did you wake up?” Jay asked, Hiep facepalmed while Jehan & ChaCha gaped their mouth wide open and I elbowed his arm. “ouch!” Jay said. “oh sorry Bee. Did it hurt?” I asked and pinched him harder. “OUCH! What I did?” like seriously you don’t know!!! Ergh!!

“idiot, you asking her when??” I whispered to him.

“when? What’s that suppose to mean?” Heejae asked rubbing her eyes in her sleepy voice.

Again we were left speechless by her question for the second time. “oh..ah..opps..my bad..” Jay whispered to me. “Of course it’s your bad. If only you didn’t ask that stupid question.” I growled back to him in a low tone.

“so who do you love, oppa?” she asked turning to Hiep this time.

“ah..uh..ummm..” Hiep scratched his nape blushing and start thinking of some excuse by looking at us with a you-better-help-me-or-I-kill-you-all look. Heejae seems to follow his gaze and asked us with an excited tone “you guys know the girl too!!?? Were you talking about her? how come you all didn’t wake me up? You guys are soooo mean...” she whined towards the last. “I want to know about her too...mmmm...oppaaa...mmmm” she pouted to Hiep with her ever famous puppy eyes while pulling the hem of his hoodie which was a very bad move coz just like Jay, Hiep cannot resist her puppy eyes. Tell me who could resist that...even GD can’t...oh come on even I cannot...psssssh sometimes I just feel digging her eyes out but I can’t because fortunately I love her too much to hurt her...haish

But at this point all of us don’t really know what we should do and somehow all of us were hoping for some interruption to pop out all of a sudden from somewhere. All of us became nervous except for the puppy-eyed kitten who was still pestering the red tomato faced Hiep to answer her. One thing about her is she can be easily distracted so we just have to do that but the problem is how do we do that? I was biting my lips thinking of a way to escape this disaster. We can’t just simply tell her that he likes her...

“Oh Jessica!!” I just blurted out the first name I thought of. Oh I must be soooo stupid!!!

“what!!” all the boys including Hiep gasped and gave me a are-you-serious-look.

“Jessica? Oppa you love Jessica-ssi?” Heejae asked Hiep with a smile plastered on her face.

“you better change her name or do something now!!” Jay growled to me in a low tone.

“I’m trying aren’t I? why don’t you try to?!?” I retorted back.

“what she meant was...uh...fuhh...” Hiep started still blushing and sweating hard. He looked at me with a you-better-answer-her look but in a more pleading way.

“help him someone. He might die in anxiety anytime now.” Jehan whispered to us.

“umm what I meant was...Hiep Oppa love someone like Jessica....Alba! yeah Jessica Alba!!” I explained and almost shouted at the end because I found a valid reason while others sighed in relief. Fuhh that was so close...

“yeah right!” Jehan & Jay said in unison.

“true that!” ChaCha cued in too.

“Jessica Alba?” she questioned.

“Yeah. You know Jessica Alba from Fantastic Four...” I explain further to her.

“ahh...nice taste, Oppa.” She said looking at Hiep with child like smile.

“he he...thanks...” Hiep breathe in relief but still blushing. Damn he looks like a huge tomato...kkkk

“Heejae-ah what is your ideal type?” ChaCha asked out of the bloom.

“My ideal type...hmmm let’s see...” she said while tapping her chin. “I like guys who are ta...” she was interrupted by her phone.

 

I'm saying girl cause I really need to know, Is it for real and how deep does it go, Do you love me cause I love you, Just know that I will always be the one that you can run to, Run to, Hear it girl...

 

“excuse me.” She said and answered her phone.

“is that my song?” Jay asked me.

“don’t be full of yourself. It’s not your song. It’s NS Yoon G’s you just featured.” I .

“but the rap part is mine.” He protested back.

“whatever.” I said and suddenly something Heejae said on her phone caught my attention.

‘oh Dony-ah! Wae? Why you calling at this time?’

Damn it’s Don... I hope they won’t figure that HIS the one... when I looked at the boys, they had this who-the-hell-is-this-Dony guy look on their face.

“who’s Dony?” Jay whispered to me loud enough for the boys to hear it too so they looked at me waiting for an answer. Damn!! Now I need a another reason to cover another matter...why in the world did I get involve with this people?!!?! Oh god!!

“why you care?” I asked back.

“I’m just asking.” Jay said with a sly smile and got interrupted again by Heejae’s conversation.

‘what!! But you guys told it’s a 3 day vacation..how can you add the days? Dony-ahhhh...’ she whined into her phone. Then she looked at me with a his-talking-nonsense look while showing her phone. Very important...ergh!! I swear I want to staple right now!! I clenched my teeth together.

Fish!! The vacation...did they hear it? Hope not...hope not...pleaseee  just then “what vacation?” this time it was Jehan. Great!! just great!! just what I need...another other reason to come up with to cover up this vacation thing...if this continues I swear I’ll definitely die young...!!

“what vacation?” I asked back. “didn’t we ask you that?” Jay answered.

“maybe his talking about his vacation...how am I suppose to know what vacation?” I try to sound convincing but despite everyone Hiep didn’t look convincing because he’s the one listening to Heejae’s conversation in the phone the whole time with a frustrated look on his face and a fisted wrist.

“Hiep is not buying it.” Jehan told.

“I don’t care coz I don’t know.” I insisted the ‘don’t know’ part but Hiep still had his poker face on. Why?!! Why?!! Why my life is this hard!? Oh! Wait! I know the answer...it’s because of the puppy eyed kitten whom I living with...

‘fine! Bye Don bye! Argh... I get it... Bye... we’ll talk tomorrow.’ With that she hang up her phone.

“so who’s Dony?” Jehan asked Heejae clearly knowing he won’t get any answer from me.

I was sipping my water slowly turning to ChaCha ignoring eye contact from Jay praying she won’t tell them and try to come up wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter