Chapter 8

Because of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The DARAGON news yesterday on DGH made me so happy, so I am gonna update! I SO LOVE IT!!!! If you're not a part of DGH then you better sign up and know why all of us are spazzing like crazy! ahaha Lolz I'm going to focus on RIRIN love here and a bit fo daragon...

--------------------------------

"Looks like, there's a love thingy building up in here..." Jiyong said as he was holding Dara's waist same as Dara hold his waist [lolz], Seungri hasn't let go of Chae Rin.

"Hey, let go of me seungri, you've been hugging me for a few seconds already..."

"Oh, sorry..."

"Aigoo my little brother... I'll see you later!" Dara and Jiyong left them there, both were just looking at each other, bursted out laughing.

"You know what seungri, you're so funny! Hahaha, do you really like me that much that's why you can't let me go?" Seungri kept silent and walked, Chae RIn was left there but she managed to catch-up with seungri, skipping and placing her arms around seungri...

"You're sucha kid scardy cat!" Chae Rin teased

"So?"

"You're afraid to tell me your feelings, I can sense it SEUNG-RI!" She whispered his name on his ear, it made seungri, he was electrified by Chae Rin's soft voice... Seungri stopped walking as well as Chae Rin...

"Seungri, are you inlove with me??? Just say it, I don't bite..." She smiled

"What if.. What if I said yes?" He was excited for the answer

"Well, I guess it's a no no for me..." She smiled again and walked, ya! CHAE RIN! Why did you have to say that!!!!????

"Well I don't know what to say, so I said it! Aisht!" she whispered to herself and scratched her head and continued walking

"She's probably joking right?" seungri asked himself and answered it with "Yes, I guess she is, let's leave it all here..." and walked back to the building to start off his work... Jiyong came to him and asked to talk...

"Hyung, wht are you doing here?"

"Lessons with Dara are done so I came here to talk with you..." He smiled and sat

"What is it about?"

"About Chae Rin"

"What's about Chae Rin?"

"You like her, do you?"

"No... Actually I don't like her attitude..." He smirked a bit but it was like stabbing himself from denying it... GRRRR!

"Well... we might not know, I might not know if you're denying it... Goodluck! I still need to have a war with my daad..."

"War? about? you mean the marriage thing?"

"You go it... Annyeong!" He went out of seungri's office and drove his car home. When jiyong got hom, his father's car was there, but he's always on his office, as he entered the house, his father was having a cup of coffee...

"Jiyong, go inside the office after..." he followed his dad...

"So, Jiyong, have you made a decision?" his father asked

"about what?" taking off his coat

"About marrying Lee Chae Rin?" Jiyong stopped on what he was doing and continued...

"No..."

"What do you mean NO?"

"I don't want to marry Chae Rin dad"

"But she's the one that can help us through all of this, she's also pretty"

"I know, being pretty is not a point, but I just don't like, I don't like her. I like...."

"Dara?"

"Yes..."

"Dara is a good person, but..." before his father could continue

"DAD! Can I just have my own happiness?"

"You're such a child Jiyong"

"You're right! I'm like a kid, but my heart isn't, you have a heart too right? it's beating t he same as mine, can't I just choose my own path rather you decide for it?!" his tone was so serious and angry, he's already shouting

"JIYONG!" His father yelled

"What? You're always right, do I really need to follow everything you order? Break up with dara, marry Chae Rin, am I robot with some remote control on you? DAD! You're too much! You don't mind others as long as you get your own happiness. Can I just have that too? You know what, you're so selfish, very selfish [points at his father] I know now why my mom left you. Take everything I have, I don't hella care, I'll go back to Korea, away from you! Have a nice living, DAD..." His words were so serious. His father was just there, standing quietly. Jiyong went inside his office once again...

"I almost forgot, here's the car keys if ever you want it back, the ATM you gave to me [keeps placing everything on the table] Oh! here's the key of the house. It's all yours! Bye!" He left leaving his father in a shocked state making him realise what he had done to his son. He's all grown up now...

 

Because of Love, I gave up everything for you...

Because of Love, I knew how to do exeptional things...

Because of Love, I know how to fight for my own... and

Because of Love, I knew what true LOVE means, Love is when you shed a tear and still want him/her, it's when he/she ignores you and you still love him, it's when he/she loves another girl/boy but you still smile and say I'm happy for you, when all you really do is cry... 

 

"Dara, it's me Jiyong. I bought a new phone, I'll be leaving Londton to go back to Korea in a few weeks, I'm not sure when. I quit working with my father... I'll try to get a ticket ASAP for me to go back to Korea..." He sent the message

Dara heard her phone beeped... To her shock expression, she called Jiyong...

"Are you sure about this? Why did you quit?"

"So you want me to marry Chae Rin? that's it?"

"No, that's not it..."

"Sorry, I'm so pissed right now, look I did this because, I don't want to throw you away for my father's sake, I wouldn't take it. I might die if I'll endure everything my dad wants me to do, i know he and my mom are my parents but there's no way he'll control me from everything I want to do, I need and I want my own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter