I knew it... it was her

Because of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji yong was walking, still thinking of what happened earlier... He just remembered that CL was coming, his parents told him this morning. He had a bad feeling that's why he strolled around the city for a while, kicking stones that he sees... He was near a fountain, well mostly people would wish there, throw coins and such... I don't think this is gonna work jiyong, but just try... He got a few cents on his pocket and wished there... I look dumb here! but he still continued asking... "Please, not what I'm thinking would happen, not the arrange thingy..." he whispered to himself and threw the coins... and he left.

Seungri at the airport was still waiting for CL, they are already friends since the incident. if you hadn't remember, Seungri stole CL's bag, what a cruel life! Destiny I guess? or let me say, FATE? Seungri was holding a paper written CL/씨엘 on it... The plane from seoul has already arrived... He keeps looking where she is, at last!

"CL! Ya chae rin!" Chae rin looked at his way

"Hey! Seungri!!!!" She hugged him and she got her luggage...

"Are you going to live here? why did you brought everything on your closet? 3 luggages? You're a monster!" Seungri was so shocked that CL has 3 luggage...

"I change everytime I want to... Just bare with it. Let's go! I want to see Dara..."

"Eh? Not now..." Seungri led the way to 'his' car...

"WOW! Is this your car?"

"Actually it's Dara's, she can't drive so I'm driving..."

"Oh.. cool..." She got inside and seungri drove her to the hotel she was suppose to stay...

"What hotel are you going to stay Chae?"

"Here..." Seungri saw

"The 45 Park Lane Hotel?!"

"Yes, why?"

"You'll be shocked when you see it..."

CL was still thinking of what he said... Shocked? but why? huh??? They arrived... People were there to greet them... She was surprised when one staff called Seungri...

"Ah, Mr. Park let me carry that, your father will be angry with me..." Seungri just smiled

"Mr. Park? But you are Mr. Lee?"

"I'll explain later, go up to your room..."

"You know that I'll stay here do you?"

"Do I even know? I was shocked that you'll stay here..."

"Really?"

"Just go up okay?" CL went inside the room to get her key... She sudden;y saw Dara passed by...

"Dara?"

"Miss Chae Rin, here's your key and if you going to leave, please leave your key on this table..."

"Thanks..." before she could take a step... "Do you know who's that girl that passed by a while ago and talked to seungri?"

"Oh, mr seungri.. ah, that was his noona, miss Dara Park..."

"His noona, you mean his friend?"

"No ma'am... it's his sister... They are adopted sons and daughter of Mr. Park, but Dara is the legal daughter..."

"WHAT?!" CL just smiled at the lady and went to her room...

"Seungri and dara are family? and dara is the legal daughter? I don't get it!" She sat down on the chair on her room and started to fix things...

OUTSIDE...

"Seungri-ah.. so where's CL?"

"Ah, she on her room now.."

"What do you mean room?"

"She'll stay here... Noona... I'm afraid.."

"Why? You like her?"

"NO!"

"So why are you afraid?"

"Well, she was the person whom I..."

"You? what?"

"I stole her bag but she was too fast to run and she caught me.."

"YA! So what actually TOP oppa said was true! You're an idiot!" She slapped seungri's head several times, seungri trying to run away... Seungri ran inside the hotel, CL saw them...

"DARA?" Seungri and Dara both turned to her

"CL?"

"OH MY GOODNESS! It's good to see you!" CL hugged her

"Eh??" She tries to get out from the hug..."Ehehehehe.. wh..why are you here so sudden?"

"Well, my father said I need to meet someone here... Want to accompany me? My father said I will meet my future husband, I don't even know him.. Is that was all rich people do dara?"

"Why are you asking me that chae rin?"

"Because, you're also rich and..."

"Woah... hahaha! I ain't rich... oh and i still have things to do, maybe I can't chae rin..." she bowed down

"Aww.. Please? I need your help to this... I don't know what to do, I need someone, I know were not really good but it was the past right?"

Yeah, she's right... The past.. Past is past as what they all seem to say... She felt a bit guilty...

"Well.. maybe it's time for us to catch up some new friendship?" Dara smiled

"Dara! I never thought you're this nice... I should've at least talked to y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter