Chapter 10

Because of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Because of the me2day update of dara unni today, this chapter would be all DARAGON MOMENTS! ahaha  am not good at making romantic/lovely scenes [kilig scenes] but I'll do my best... ahahha!

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

The last days were fun at the London Bridge Resort in Lake Havasu City... Dara enjoyed it, but she's still bothered to ride the plane again... Her dad called ang gave her a good news... She's not going to work in London bat rather, she'll go back to Korea with Jiyong, Seungri and Chae Rin, while Tabi promised his Dad that he'll take care of the business in London, Dara did a great job but I guess Tabi could handle it more than Dara could, he's a guy after all. Tabi has been in America for his life that he just went to Korea when Dara was about to graduate, and since he doesn't have his goal or dream, he wanted to help his father and thanking him for giving him such a wonderful life he has right now...

When they arrived in London, a day before they depart to Korea, Tabi gave a letter to Dara... He's very thankful to have such a great sister like her... He's happy that she had found the one... [let's get back to the letter later] On the airport, Tabi and Bom took them there to say their goodbyes…

“Ya! Kwon Ji yong! Take care of my sister okay?” Tabi said while smiling to Dara

“Ne, I will. Don’t worry, if she tries to go, I’ll make sure not to let her”

“That’s it, stop saying lovely words, we’re getting late for the flight back, I missed Korea!” Chae Rin said as she grabbed her things and went inside… Seungri and Dara were left there to say goodbye to Tabi…

 “Take care sis! Don’t mess around…” Dara couldn’t take it, she ran and hugged Tabi as well as seungri

“Ya! Pabo… Seungri-ah take care of your sister, I’ll kill you if you don’t…” Bom was all teary beside TOP, she couldn’t help but to feel happy seeing these kids hugging each other, even though they aren’t really that related, still they love each other like one blood is flowing from their veins.

“Oppa, I’ll miss you soooooo much…” Dara kept weeping, Dara and Tabi are the really closest among the 4 of them as brothers and sisters, she’s not that close with Durami, they have a different characteristic…

“Come on, stop crying, go inside now and give my thanks to dad…” Dara nodded and went inside the airport…

“You guys are really cute…” Bom said

“Why do you think so?” she kept her tears

“It’s because even though you aren’t really related by blood, still…”

“Shhh… Let’s just wait for them to take off…” They were there outside the car waiting for the plane to take off… As the plane did, Tabi and Bom were waving goodbyes…

“”Take care my siblings…” he smiled and entered his car with bom and went back to work…

On the plane, Chae Rin and Seungri were on the side of Jiyong, Chae Rin fell asleep as well as Seungri… It’ll take a few hours to be in korea… Dara took the letter Tabi gave to her, she was hesitant to open it, maybe it would be some bad news, she doesn’t want to, but someone’s telling her to read it. She opened the letter, tears fell from her eyes…

Dear Dara,

Ya! Don’t cry while reading this! Hahahaha! Well, you’re the one who is closest to me, my sister. I haven’t said these words to you since we’re still a child. I know that Dad had married so many women, you from a different mom, me, seungri and durami… I know how you feel, but you still treated us as your real brothers, I am grateful to you, you know why? Because even I am so cold to you when we first met, you were the one who took that off of me. Aisht! It’s like a love letter eh? It’s been like 10 years since we met as brothers and sisters, I didn’t like you at all, but the things you do makes me remember my mom who passed away a few years before we all met, you act like her, the way you take care of everyone, even I’m older than you, hahaha! Don’t cry okay? TT^TT

I am very happy that you are my sister, at first I really don’t want to be a part of Dad’s business because I just want to be a normal person, I thought Dad was making his own decisions for me, I was jealous of you, Dad would always give you what you want, but you’re not showing off. If I have your things if I were a girl, I would boast it, but you are really different Dara. I am proud of you, now that I found the dream I wanted, it’s all thanks to you. A very thoughtful sister like you is like an angel that was sent from above. Even we’re not related by blood, I still love my Ssanttoki sister, have a safe trip and I wish you happiness there in Korea. Give my thanks to Dad for entrusting me the business here in London. It’s like a goodbye note right? But it’s not, I don’t know how to write lovely words so forgive me. Take care!

I love you my sister….. Well wish me luck on this job and path I am taking with Bom…

                                                                                                                                                                                                Tabi,

Dara’s tears were all over her face, she stops herself from crying hard, she covered just to make sure no one hears her. Jiyong who heard her suddenly woke up…

“Are you okay?” he asked as he saw the letter dara was holding

“I’m fine..” she smiled

“Is that what Tabi hyung gave to you?” She just nodded, I just smiled…

“You know, you don’t know how great you are to have a brother like him…”

“Why is it?” she keeps on wiping her tears away from her face

“It’s because he loves you so much…” With those words, Dara smiled but still, tears fell from her eyes…

“Aigooo! I need to stop crying…” she sniffed

“Hmmm… Just go to sleep, your eyes will be puffy if you won’t stop crying…” Dara followed what Jiyong said, she closed her eyes and leaned on his shoulder…

They were getting ready for the plane will be arriving Korea International Airport in a few minutes. Dara was excited to go back as well as Jiyong for he’s already free from his dad’s hands… At last, they arrived… They waited for their luggage, they were the first to get it for they were seated on the business class… As they went out of the airport, Korea’s air filled their body…

“WAH! I’m back!” Chae rin stretched her arms… Dara gave out a big sigh…

“JIYONGIE!!!” Someone shouted, Dara, seungri as well as Chae rin turned around to see who it is…

“It’s good that you’re back!” She held Jiyong’s arms

“Excuse me, but who are you?” Dara asked her as she looked at Dara from head to toe

“Oppa, tell her who I am…” She looked at Jiyong, Jiyong was just rolling his eyes

“Excuse me miss, but who the hell are you?” Chae Rin was pointing at her

“I am Jioyng oppa’s girlfriend, is there anything wrong?” Dara’s head was about to burn when Jiyong let go of Sohee’s hands wrapped around his arms..

“Ya! Anh-sohee! Will you stop it? You’re not my girlfriend! And you are not even my ex-girlfriend! Now let go off me”

“Oppa, why are you doing this to me – I” Chae RIn cut her off

“Hey you Biatch! Whatever it is that you’re planning, well you better stop it!” Chae Rin was poking her, they were on the street waiting for their car…

“And who the heck are you blonde hair woman? Are you my Jiyongie’s girlfriend?”

“No I’m not, but the girl you just looked at from head to toe is his girlfriend, so get outta here!” Seungri stopped Chae Rin from doing anything…

“So, oppa, you have a girlfriend already, without telling me a thing?”

“And who are you that I’m suppose to tell everything?” she was taken aback.

“Miss excuse me, but if you don’t have anything better to do, please leave us alone” Dara said calmly

“Shut up you little rascal, …” Jiyong, Dara and the others turned to her way hearing her said that

“What did you just said?” Dara asked her in an angry but calm voice

“I said you’re a B-I-T-C-H !!” she spelled it!! Dara took a step and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter