Chapter 2

Her Love

 

Hyukjae spent few days in a room with a certain girl he doesn’t even know. Occasionally, he'll be laying on her bed, trying to feel the pillows or picking up the blanket to cover himself but with all of his attempts, of course he failed. It's frustrating for him, for being locked in a small place that he doesn’t know if it really exists.

It is boring; being a ghost is making him mad. He can't talk to anyone or to even eat or to even feel pain, everything is just confusing. Is he cursed? Or he's just dreaming? But all of this felt surreal. Then after a few time of thinking, he just gives up. Hyukjae decide that he'll just enjoy everything, and maybe this will end, that he'll be normal again.

With eyes close, he tried to sleep but he couldn't. While reminiscing his past doing, he heard the door creak open. So she finally arrived, he thought but he still didn't give effort on looking up to her--mainly because she might be changing again. Then after a few minutes, he heard things being thrown, so he open his eye seeing the girl fumbling over her stuffs.

Then she started on jumping around, hugging a picture frame between her chest. Hyukjae quirk an eyebrow, is that her boyfriend? The girl gently places the frame on the side of her table, mummbling something Hyukjae couldn't hear. Since he's some kind of a nosy person, Hyukjae tiptoe towards her—as if he's being seen—trying to take a look on the picture.

Much to his amazement, it's his own picture—one where his gums are showing—and he can't help but to felt something between being thankful and scared. He never thought she likes him since he keep on fangirling over Donghae and he keep on telling himself he's not annoyed, but he does. So right now, finding someone who likes him the most make him to be happy. Most girls prefer handsome guys and he's one of those who are not exceptionally good looking. Well, thanks to his dancing abilities, he can cover that up.

He could hear her rejoiced about her parents leaving the house and Friday being her official fan day. Since he don't even have any choice, he squat on her side, watching her open many tabs of different portal sites. It's the time where they're over on promoting SPY and Leeteuk—their duck leader—was announced to be leaving. Many fans are worrying about them, making crying emoticons here and there, it is cute though but he can't help but to be hurt, remembering his hyung isn't currently with them.

Hyukjae look up, seeing her removing the tears from her eyes, trying her best to smile cheerfully. He hates it. He don't know why but hate seeing her crying over Leeteuk or any Super Junior members; it makes him to fist his hands, stopping the urge of yelling over her. This is just too much; they never deserve something like this. Her love is too much for them.

She shakes her head, making herself to forget about the painful thought about her idol. She surf some of their performance, squeling like a mad woman. Hyukjae eyed her, giggling as he sees her covering her face when all of them remove their suits half way. And when they did the body wave, she produces a not so human sound that made him to laugh his out. For the last part, every members point their hands at the camera, as if they are trying to shoot their fans and when they did, she act as if she's injured.


"You guys killed me!"


'Oh damn, this girl is mental' he thought as he look at her with amazement. He never knows what their videos do to them and seeing it right now makes him happy. They actually enjoyed it, that's enough for him already.

Then after watching several variety shows, Hyukjae finds himself laughing together with her. He realizes it's kind of fun being a fan sometimes and he can be likes if he have a chance to. Right now they're watching Shinhwa Broadcast and both of them are laughing over Kyuhyun's flushed face. Then there's the point where he's rejected by Eric and he kind of blast off just by seeing how pathetic he looked.


"You look like an idiot! I don't even know why I stan you!"

 

"Yah! I thought you like me!"

 

 He then listened while the girl keeps on yelling 'You look hilarious!', 'Donghae's going to kill you!' and 'I freaking hate your gums!’ Somehow, he feels hurt. He just thought that this girl likes him but now, she's babbling every negative thing he has.

'Is she really a fan of mine?'

 

After a few clicks, she then finds Eunhyuk's performance on their last concert on Tokyo. She's in total awe on Hyukjae's dancing skills while the other smugly grins. He chuckled because the girl can't say anything about his moves but when he intimately moves together with one of the female back-up dancers, she made some incoherent words.


"Touch him once again, and I'm going to rip apart."

"Who's going to be rip apart?"

 

Both of them startled when a young boy is actually standing behind them. The girl shriek, seeing her brother watching her while she's spazzing and Hyukjae is just shock to see a human except from her. They just look at each other's eyes but Hyukjae--since he can't be seen--while the video keep on playing. And there it is, Hyukjae without his shirt, swaying his in front of the mic stand while fans are dying around him.

Hyukjae just gulp at the scene, he didn't know it look like that. The girl just felt lifeless for a moment but later on wake up to her senses, immediately covering her brother's eyes, "Oh my God! Your innocent eyes!"

Then she's panicking already making the other to feel nervous as well. She wants to stop it but she couldn't, simply because Eunhyuk is too much for her eyes. The performance finally comes to an end, revealing a cute Donghae, fangirling at the back stage.


"EunHae... Oh my God, I need air!"

 

She dramatically fans herself, breathing as if she's going to die. Everything is out of her control; Eunhyuk being too hot to take and Donghae being an adorable puppy. To top that her brother seen her—also a ghost Hyukjae—while she's watching the most videos she ever seen in her life.

"You’re so lame! I've seen more horrible things than that..."

"I don't care! And can't you see I'm dying here?"

"Dying? Like your ovaries exploding again?"

"Shut.Up."

She finally rests herself on the chair, still fanning herself to cool down her exploded ovaries. After typing some 'So Hyukjae actually have a !' on the comment box, she immediately exited the browser. It's all normal except for the fact that Hyukjae himself sees her typing it while ogling his on the screen. He's kind of thankful that he's a ghost because if he's not, he doesn’t know how to react.

 

"I forgot! What are you doing here?"

"Because I miss you?"

"Ew!"

"Just kidding! Actually, I thought there's a crying whale here so..."

"I didn't just sound like that!"

"You do! While you're staring at that ugly Korean guy..."

 


The kid bit his lips when he saw how her sister looks at him. Hyukjae could only look at the both of them, scared and at the same time, offended for saying he don't look nice. He means, he may not be that handsome but he didn't look worst either.

She suddenly grab Hyukjae's photograph on the table, pointing at it softly.

 

"Look." She coughed then point at the picture again, "Can you see his eyes? Those single eye-lid eyes that wrinkles cutely when he laugh too much..." Then she her fingers downward, "His flawless skin that shine like a jewel under the daylight..." She put her fingers on his jaw, caressing it slowly, "This jaw line carved into perfection..." She paused for a bit, smiling on her own.


Hyukjae then finds himself listening to her intently; hearing her praise his looks with those beautiful words. The girl then point her fingers on his lips, "And this red plump lips, that makes the most beautiful smile I ever seen in my life," She then looks back to his brother who's bewildered by his sister's words.

 

"And that's why he's beautiful."

 

For the first time in his life, Hyukjae felt his heart thump like it never did before. He never heard someone that could describe the way she did. This girl really makes his heart be full with those compliments. He doesn’t know but he's kind of teary now; he really wants to thank her but he can't. He wishes he could but maybe some other time he can do that.

 

"But his nose is kind of big yet it's okay, he also smiles as if there's not tomorrow and his skin wrinkles too much so maybe I should call him ahjussi next time. Well over all, he's a natural handsome guy!"


She grins proudly while her brother face palmed. Hyukjae just stare at her, speechless. A few moments ago he's so thankful but now, he doesn’t know if she's fooling him or what. Also, right now he can’t identify if she really likes him or she's an anti disguising as a fan.

 

"But I'm sure she's pretty mental."

 

 


 

 A/N:

I'm sorry... I'm writing this while crying over Yesung! And it's now May 6 in Korea already 3
Sorry if this ... and the videos are real if you didn't know that.
Also secretly putting some EunHae kekekekekek~
thanKYU for reading and comment please^^

--heechan27

 

#WeWillWaitKimJongWoon