Prologue

Her Love

 

 

With tired eyes, Hyukjae stares at the car’s window to entertain himself. It will take another hour for them to go to their next schedule and he’s bored than ever. He’s not getting enough sleep since they’re all preparing for their upcoming concert. It’s their 2nd world tour, the first one without their leader so for Hyukjae and all the other members, it’s harder than before.


He got eye bags, muscle cramps and sprain every day. Hyukjae is spending his almost 8 years like this. He’ll practice then work and if he could, he can sleep for a moment but some hours later, his manager would likely wake him up for another schedule.


Even though their fame somehow is consider great, he can’t help but to feel exhausted. For some times, he want to go home, meet his parents, hang-out with his friend or have a stable relationship with a girl. Yes, he never have a good relationship with a girl, maybe few months with some actress or idols but later on, they’ll break up for his schedules.


It’s always like that, every girl he could have a relationship with will always say ‘You don’t have time for me’ which is true. He really doesn’t and he won’t dare to run away from his shows just to console her about her problems. But then again, his love life is really just boring and actually, nothing.


Members do say to him to date one of his fans since they would understand him about his busy life but Hyukjae never dare to. It’s not that he think lowly of them, he’s actually thankful for the people who support him but going to the next level with one of them? Never.
 

As what their fans are named, ELF, Everlasting Friends, it just friends not lovers and Hyukjae just knows their love is not the one he’s looking for. Fans love him not as a Lee Hyukjae but Eunhyuk who dance, sing, rap and entertain them. Who would love him if he’s some random ugly kid wandering on the streets? Someone who can’t even dance? Him, if he didn’t become Eunhyuk? Of course they won’t because people idolize him, not love him as someone special.


Grabbing his headphones from Donghae, he fidgets on his sit to lay his head comfortably on the chair. He closes his eyes as he listens to the music. Thinking of how he is now and wondering what will happen if he’s just a normal guy with a normal life. Someone who’s like the others who can do everything they want. No schedules, no managers, no fame and no fans, will it be good?


He sighed, he will never know because everything won’t change. He is Lee Hyukjae and maybe he’ll spend his life like this before their fame pass out, maybe he’s already old that time. He even bet he’ll never found that someone for him but that’s until he fell asleep and turns out to dream of that possible someone.

Some normal fan girl of his, just some normal girl who claims herself to love him— as Lee Hyukjae.

 

--

 

Hyukjae squirm on his sit, gaining his consciousness from his sleep. He taps his head only to found his headphones missing, maybe Donghae took it again from him. To annoyed to even open his eyes, he blindly hit his side where he assume his friend is but he end up falling down on something hard.


He grown and pat his head but the pain didn’t came. He blink a few times to check if he’s still alive and there he find himself, laying on someone else room. Hyukjae abruptly stand up and observe his surroundings. It just looks like a normal room with full of blue things and then his situation hit him.


Am I being kidnapped?


Did his fan take him here? But where’s the others? With that, he quickly goes to the door and opens it, only to fail. The knob won’t even move an inch and now he know he’s locked. Panic strikes him, walking back and forth as he think of a plan.


Suddenly, the door swings open, revealing a girl who he never seen before. He gulps dryly and put of his hands as a protection but she only walk in front of him, slowly trapping Hyukjae. And there they are Hyukjae trap between her and a closet.


“M-miss, I really think you shouldn’t—“


But he is cut when the girl look at him, putting her hands on his stomach. Hyukjae then squirms on the closet door, trying to go away but when he saw where the girl is touching him, a not so manly sequel is heard.


“Oh my God! You’re hands are touching my intestines! Put it out! Put it—“


Then the girl twist her hands and Hyukjae nearly died but the closet opens, and instead of hitting him, it actually passes through him. Hyukjae could only stand there, other things passing him. He tried to touch the girl and talk to her but his hands only pass her shoulders.


He looks at himself in horror, then he step in front of a mirror. When he didn’t see his reflection, he thinks of crying already. Is he dead now? He’s really about to cry his heart all out but not when he sees a reflection. A reflection of a girl who’s stripping herself right in front of him to see.


“What the… There’s a man here!”


But too bad, she would never hear nor see him.

 


 

A/N:

I'm going to kill myself! Can someone stop me from writing things? This is the yeah intro so forgive me if it's boring. It'll turn out funnier when time comes anyway. And ghost Hyuk, I have to troll hard over him in this BWAHAHAHAHAH!

I think of not giving her a name, just like what I did on my past fic... so yeah, imagine this is you okay? Chaning clothes while ghost Hyukjae is there, EPIC!

Comment please! I need feedbacks and yeah, subscribe and upvote if you want ^^

Don't worry~ I'm not going to abandon my precious EunHae fics :P

--heechan27