Chapter 3

My Little Groom ^^

Chapter 3: Let's do it!

 

Jinee's POV

The following day, i went to a coffeeshop. I'm here to meet Kibum. I don't even know why i agreed on seeing him today. Like i told you yesterday, i don't even wanna see his face.

Yet i'm here at the coffeeshop, waiting for him to come and we'll have a serious talk. Sigh.

Last night, he suddenly calls and tells me to meet him today whether i like it or not. Aish, that kid.

I'm looking at my watch right now, i already have been waiting for him these past 10 minutes.

Oh look, he's here now.

"Sorry i'm late. I got caught up in traffic." he said as he sat down on the chair in front of me.

"Whatever.. Just start talking if we're here to talk." i said coldly.

"Listen Jinee, i know that we're both very stressed and frustrated about what's happening right now. About this marriage thing... And i've thought about it." he paused after that.

"Thought about what?" i asked.

He took a deep breath before speaking again. "Let's do it. Let's get married." he said.

I stood up from my seat and i hit the table with my hands. "Are you crazy?!" i asked.

All of the people inside the coffeeshop started to look at me. "Uhh, mianhe.." i said as i bowed.

Kibum grabbed my hand and pulled me down. "Don't be so loud." he said.

"How can i not be loud? You're the one here who's telling me to marry you! How do you think i would react?" i asked as i crossed my arms and frowned.

"Do you think we have a choice? Do you even think that i want this? Don't worry cause i don't have any single interest on you. I'm doing this for the sake of grandfather. And if you love him, i know you'll do the same." he said.

I sighed heavily. "I know. I just need to think about it." i said.

All of a sudden, my phone rings. I immediately answered it.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Jinee! Come here quickly at the hospital! Your grandfather!" it was my dad's voice.

"Bwoh?! We'll be right there!" i said as i hung up.

Kibum looked at me with his confused face. "Grandfather's in the hospital. We need to go now." i said.

He stood up and grabbed my hand then pulled me outside of the coffeeshop.

Kibum's POV

We arrived at the hospital and i quickly asked the nurse where grandfather's room is.

"Room 104." she said. "Alright. Kamsahanmida." i said.

Jinee and i quickly used the elevator it took us in the 2nd floor. We finally arrived at grandfather's room.

As we went inside, i saw my parents and Jinee's parents there. Unfortunately, grandfather is unconscious.

"What happened?" Jinee asked as she approached grandfather.

"He almost got a heart attack again." Dad said.

"We'll leave the two of you here." Jinee's dad said as they walked out of the room leaving me, Jinee, and grandfather alone.

Jinee sat down besides grandfather and starts to cry.

"Hal a beoji, please wake up. Please don't leave me. I promise to be a good girl." Jinee said as she continues crying.

As we expected, there came no reply from grandfather.

I tried to comfort Jinee by patting her back. If i try to hug her, she might punch me.

"Hal a beoji, please wake up. If me getting married to Kibum is the only way for you to get better, I'll do it. I will do it for you." Jinee said.

I was surprised by what she said. She finally agreed on marrying me?

"Jinee, stop crying." i said.

She looked at me with her red and swollen eyes. This is the first time i've seen her cry in years.

To my surprise, she quickly hugged me, leaned her head on my chest and continued sobbing. I had no other choice but to comfort her by gently wrapping my arms around her, pulling her closer to me. I gently her hair.

"We'll get married grandfather. Just please wake up." i said softly.

I looked at grandfather and i saw him smile a little. Did he just smile? Did i see that right?

NARRATOR's POV

Jinee's parents and Kibum's parents talked outside of the room.

"So, do you think our plan would work?" Kibum's dad asked.

"I think so. Jinee is weak when it comes to her grandfather." Jinee's father said. "I'm sure she already agreed on marrying Kibum."

"Do you even think this is right? Do you think Jinee will fall for our trick?" Jinee's mother asked. She looked worried.

"I'm sure it will work. Jinee's grandfather is such a great actor. I'm sure they will fall for it." Kibum's mother said.

"And i already talked to Kibum last night. I'm pretty sure he's ready to marry your daughter." Kibum's dad said.

"Alright then. Let's settle the marriage next week!" Jinee's dad said excitedly.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

Well, this is another short chapter. Please forgive me!! >.<

The wedding will happen next chapter so tune in!! Haha  ^^

Please keep commenting! I need your opinions!! n.n

Thankss!! :))