Official Girlfriend

Revenge

Sehun's POV

  I groaned as Minah and I walked to a nearby cafe after our little race, it was going to be a pain not being able to kiss her for a week. Did I mention that she won the race? Well, she won and now, I get no kisses for one whole week as my punishment. I don't even know why I agreed to that stupid bet! Why in the world would I agree to such a stupid thing? At the time I was pretty confident, but that was before I knew how fast Minah could run! We hadn't even been 1 minute into the race, and I already knew that I had lost.

  "Not so cocky now are you?" Minah asked as she and I walked inside the cafe and towards the counter. I just sigh and cross my arms, "Whatever, I could have totally won if I had more time to stretch." That wasn't true at all. Minah just rolled her eyes and turned away from me to order her drink and mines. I looked at her and mentally cursed, she just had to wear those shorts and that sports bra, it just made the 'no kissing for one week' rule a whole lot harder. I can't believe I have a hot girlfriend and I can't kiss her for a week! She wasn't actually my girlfriend yet, but she will be... soon.

  After ordering our drinks, and paying the two of us went to sit down in a booth. She sat beside me, and was really close to me, as close as we could get. I knew the game she was playing, she wanted me to break and beg her for mercy. She wanted me to beg for kiss, and although I did want to kiss her soft lips badly, I wasn't going to give in so easily.

  Minah looked up at me and smiled innocently while batting her long eyelashes. Gosh, she was so perfect and I had to wonder, how could some look so cute and innocent but at the same time be super y and hot. How in the world could she do that?  She smiled and bit her lower lip, she was trying to make her lips look more kissable then they already were, and it was working.

  "I totally beat you Sehunnie, get use to just staring at my lips, cause you're not getting any kisses for a whole week!" I looked away from her pink lips and took a sip of my drink, I wonder if the 'no kissing for a week' rule included pecks on the lips. Pecks weren't kisses right, so it shouldn't count! "I'm gonna make you suffer this week Sehun," she whispered before kissing my cheek and taking another sip of her drink.

"I stopped by your house last night, I was worried about you after you left me at the park," I say, trying to distract myself from her lips. Suddenly her smile faded and she just looked out the window and seemed to ignore me, "It's pretty today," she says softly. I sigh and look away from her, I hated that Minah didn't trust me enough to tell me what was wrong, I just wanted her to rely on me.

  The rest of the time, Minah and I stayed silent, not saying one word to each other, she would occasionally look my way, but when our eyes met, she'd quickly look away. She hadn't even tried to tease me, if I would've broken the 'no kissing for a week' rule, she wouldn't have even said anything, because she just seemed so distracted and deep in thought.

  "Sehun, I have work today... I have to go home," she mumbles after finishing her drink and standing up. I quickly stand up also and grab her wrist, "Let me walk you home," I say. Minah smiles and shakes her head, "It's fine Sehun, I'll be alright all by myself." I keep holding her wrist and shake my head, "No. I'm not letting you go alone today. Let me walk you home, okay?" I ask. She just sighs and nods in agreement.

  The two of us leave the cafe, I intertwined our fingers and smiled at how perfectly our hands fit. "It's a perfect match," I mumble.  Minah giggle and nods, "Yeah it is." I smile wider when I hear her giggle, seeing her happy again made me extremely happy. I decided that for now, I would stop asking her about her past, I would just have to earn all her trust and ask her again later. Perhaps when she moved in with me after becoming my girlfriend.

  The rest of the time wasn't as quiet as before, we were talking, laughing, hugging, we'd probably be kissing if it weren't for that stupid bet.

  We arrived in front of her house in only 15 minutes, "I'll call you after work," she says with a smile. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her cheek, "Okay, I'll be waiting for your call." Minah smiles and gets on her tippy toes, "I'll see you tonight," she kisses my cheek and frees herself from my grip before walking inside. "Bye beautiful!" I yell. She turns to look at me and smiles, "Bye Sehunnie!" she blows me a kiss and walks inside her house.

 

Minah's POV

  "Kibum! I'm home!" I yell as I walk in through the door. He immediately comes running downstairs and attacks me with a hug, weird since he usually would never hug someone who was sweating. "Minah, I Kim Kibum, have amazing news!" he says while jumping up and down. I roll my eyes, knowing him, his amazing news was probably that the new Chanel Bag was out.

  "And it's not about a purse this time!" he says. I sit down on a chair and yawn, "Then what's the big news?" I ask while reaching out for a grape. He smiles, "Before I tell you, let me just say that you have the most amazing best friend and manager in the entire world!" he compliments himself. I nod, "Go on." Kibum smiled bigger, "I made a few call and got you on one of the biggest shows ever! I, the amazing, talented and handsome Kim Kibum, got you, Choi Minah, on New York Fashion Week!" he yells.

  My eyes widen and I stand up and start squealing, while jumping up and down, "Oh my gosh! Are you serious?" I ask. He smiles and nods, "Yup. I know you've wanted to be in that show forever and now you can!" he says happily.

  I hug him and kiss his cheek, "Thank you so much Kibum, so when do we leave?" I ask. Kibum frowns, "About that... we leave in two days and we're gonna stay there for about a month." "But, that could set my whole plan with Sehun back," I say with a frown. Kibum sighs, "I know but, this is huge and I was thinking... maybe you could accept his last offer, and become his girlfriend, that way when you come back, at least he'll still be yours." I shake my head, "I don't know Kibum."

  My best friend pouts, "But I worked hard to get you on that show and I already called Daehyun and told him we'd meet up with him." My eyes immediately widen, "OMO! We're gonna meet Daehyun! I have to go pack! I have to get my hair done! I have to be prepared!" I yell before running upstairs. "Does that mean we're going?" Kibum asks as he follows me. "Well, duh! I can't cancel on Daehyun!" I reply.

***

  Later that night I called Sehun and told him to meet up with me, I was going to tell him about me leaving and I was also going to accept his offer and become his official girlfriend, that why I could guarantee that when I returned, he would still be mines and wouldn't be falling for another girl.

  Sehun and I met at the nearby park, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head before sitting besides me. "Hey beautiful, what did you need to talk about?" he asks with a smile on his face. I smile back, "Well... I have some good news." He grabs my hand, "What is it?" he asks.

   I take a deep breath, "Kibum got me an amazing job, I'm gonna walk the runway at New York Fashion Week, I'm umm... I'm leaving in two days and... I won't be back for at least a month." Sehun immediately frowns and lets go of my hand, "Y-You're leaving... to New York?" he asks. I nod, "It's an amazing opportunity Sehun but I didn't call just to tell you that, I have something else to say," I reply. "More bad news?" I shake my head and smile, "I thought about what you asked me and... if I'm leaving, I wanna leave knowing that your mines. I wanna be your girlfriend." Sehun's eyes widen and he looks at me before smiling, "Really?" he asks. I nod and kiss his cheek. He gives me a tight hug and when he pulls away kisses my forehead, "Your my girlfriend now, this is amazing!" I bite my lower lip and look down.

  "Hey Minah?" I look back up and smile, "Yes Sehun?" I ask. My new boyfriend smiles, "Why don't I come to New York with you?" he suggest. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for any mistakes!!! Please comment!!!