Kibum Doesn't Approve

Revenge

Minah's POV

  "Y-You wanna come to New York with me?"  Sehun smiles, nods and grabs my hand, which had been resting on my lap. "Yes Minah, I don't want to be away from you now that you're mines," he replies before scooting closer to me. I look down at are intertwined fingers. What am I suppose to say now? If I say no, Sehun and I might argue, and I seriously didn't want to leave to New York with Sehun angry at me. However, if I said yes, Kibum would probably kill me, and I wouldn't have a chance to meet up with Daehyun if my new boyfriend were there.

  "So? What do you think Minah?" he asks, interrupting my thoughts and making me look up at him again, "Can I come?" I slowly smile and nod, "Y-Yeah, it'll be fun!" I agree. His eyes light up, he stands up and pulls me up with him also, he wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly. I slowly wrap my arms around him and sigh. What did I get myself into?

  "Sehun, I umm... have to go home now and tell Kibum that you're going to come with us, he'll probably want to know. I'll see you tomorrow, alright?" I ask. He nods and cups my face before giving me a quick peck on the lips, I frown and lightly push him. "Hey! No kisses for a week!" I yell at him while pouting. Sehun chuckles, "I'm just too excited about everything Minah! I'll see you tomorrow!" he smiles and kisses my forehead before happily running away. I giggle as I watch him leave, it was adorable how he was jumping up and down while cheering loudly, he was probably waking up a lot of people right now.

  After Sehun disappeared from my sight, I quickly turned around, the opposite direction and started running home, which was really hard to do in the stupid heels Kibum made me wear. I was just gonna come meet Sehun in jeans and sneakers, but my best friend insisted that I wear a pretty dress and blacks pumps. Kibum said that if I was dressed beautifully, Sehun would have to accept me as his girlfriend, even though I was sure he was going to say yes anyways, I agreed.

  In less than ten minutes, I was back at my house. I closed the door behind me and walked into the living room. "How'd it go?" Kibum asks. I ignored his question and walked towards him, "Mmm it smells delicious, what are you making?" I ask before sitting down beside him and resting my head on his shoulder. Kibum wraps his arm around me and kisses the top of my head, "I made your favorite, but tell me what happened." I quickly stand up and pull him up, "Let's not talk about Sehun and eat. I'm so hungry!" I pout before dragging him into the kitchen.

  We walk inside the kitchen and I quickly run to the food, "Key it smells delicious!" I compliment with a bright smile. Kibum crosses his arms and stares at me, "Is there something you'd like to tell me Choi Minah?" he asks. Oh no, he's suspicious. I just shake my head and grab some plates, while trying to avoid looking at him, "Sit down Key, I'll serve you." He stares at me for a few more seconds before sighing, "We're going to talk about this during dinner Choi Minah." I just nod and watch him walk out of the kitchen.

  I start serving our food as I think of how I was going to break the news to Kibum. He would probably be mad, but he'd understand... right? He's my best friend, I should just tell him and he'll be mad at first, but he'll eventually understand that I had to do what I had to do.

  After serving our food, I walk back out to the dining room and see Kibum already sitting down, waiting for me. I take a deep breath, determined to tell him. "Here you go," I smile before putting Kibum's plate of food down in front of him. I take my seat across from him and quickly begin to eat. I can feel Kibum staring at me, although I was looking down at my plate the whole time. I sighed and finally look up at him.

  "So... are you gonna tell me what happened?" he asked when our eyes finally met. I nervously bite my bottom lip, "Promise you won't be mad?" I ask. He sighs but smiles, "Choi Minah, we're in Korea right now, just so you can get revenge on this guy, I didn't get mad at you when you told me your crazy plan, so just say what you have to say," he replies. Kibum was right, he's usually so supportive and understanding, this time shouldn't be any different. I take a deep breath, "Well, first of all, Sehun is my boyfriend now," I pause and look at him, he nods, encouraging me to go on, I look down, "And I kind of told him that... he could come to New York with us," I mumble.

  "You did what?!" Kibum yells, making me quickly look back up at him. "Choi Minah! Tell me this is joke!" I sigh, "Kibum... I panicked, I'm sorry," I whisper, feeling guiltier then before. "Aish! Minah, call him right now and tell him he can't come, how are we suppose to meet up with Daehyun if your new boyfriend is there?" he asks, I could tell Kibum was angry, he almost never yelled, and he especially didn't yell at me. "I can't tell him that, he was so happy and excited when I told him he could come," I reply. Kibum shakes his head, "Minah, I think you're falling for Sehun again... that wasn't the plan," he says before standing up and walking upstairs. I stand up and stomp my foot like a little kid, "I'm not falling for him! I hate him! He's a jerk!" I yell before I hear Kibum slam his bedroom door. I knew Kibum was just being overprotective cause he cared about me, but I'm not a child, I could control my feelings for Sehun. Sure he was cute, and handsome, and sweet and charming... but, I still knew the plan, and I was going to get revenge no matter what.

 

 

Sehun's POV

  "You're going to New York?" Luhan asks me for the third time. I smile and nod, "Yes hyung, I'm going to New York with Minah, my beautiful girlfriend!" I reply. Just saying it make me feel happy inside, I still couldn't believe that last night Minah officially became my girlfriend. Early this morning, I had called Jongin and Luhan to tell them the good news, and also to brag. I had a perfect girlfriend and was going to spend a whole month with her in New York, I was so happy!

  "So Minah is actually your girlfriend now?" Jongin asks. I nod, "Yup, isn't it great?" I ask with probably the biggest smile on my face. Jongin and Luhan chuckle, "That girl has you smiling like an idiot, so when do we get to meet the pretty lady?" I shrug my shoulders and think for a while, it would be great if Minah could meet my friends, they were like my family after all. "How about today?" I suggest. "Seriously?" the older of the three asks. I smile and nod, "Sure, today in the afternoon I'll bring her around your apartment, but please make sure you look presentable... both of you." I stand up and put money down on the table before grabbing my unfinished coffee, "I'll see you guys later, I need to pick up Minah from work!" I wave goodbye before walking out of the coffee shop.

  After walking out of the coffee shop I start making my way towards Minah's work. She had texted me this morning and told me she wanted me to pick her up after work, so that we could go out afterwards. Of course, I quickly agreed, I wanted to spend as much time as possible with my beautiful girlfriend. 

  In less than twenty minutes, I was in front of Minah's building, I quickly walked inside and took the elevator to the top floor. I smiled as I thought about the first time Minah brought me here, it was after the night we had met, that's when I got to see her model for the first time, I think at that moment I started to fall for her.

  I step out of the elevator and see that Minah is still busy with her latest photo shoot. I just stand in the side and watch her, she looked like an absolute angel, the white dress she wore just made her look like more of a goddess. She looked my way and smiled before blowing me a kiss, I chuckled and kept watching her.

  "So I hear you're coming to New York with us," Kibum says, making look away from Minah and at him. "Oh... uh yeah!" He glares at me and crosses his arms across his chest, I had to admit, he looked pretty pissed and it was really scary. "Is umm... Is there something wrong with that?" I ask. He shakes his head but continues to glare at me, "Just know that I'm watching you Sehun, don't mess with my best friend or else," he replies before walking away. I stare at him as he walks away, I was so confused. What did that even mean?

  "Hey. What are you thinking about?" the sound of Minah's talking interrupts my thoughts, I look at her and smile. "Hey," I kiss her cheek and look at her beautiful smile, "What were you thinking about?" she asks again. I didn't want her to worry so I just shook my head, and replied, "Nothing, just how beautiful you look." Minah giggles and playfully rolls her eyes, "Wait here while I change and then we can go, okay?" she asks. I simply nod and watch her walk into the dressing room. I look towards Kibum and see him looking through Minah's new pictures on the computer. I wondered what he was so mad about, I actually thought he and I had gotten along well after our last conversation.

  I take a deep breath before walking towards him, I needed to know why he was so mad at me all of a sudden. I didn't want Minah's best fried to be mad at me. As I got closer to him, I grew more nervous, "K-Kibum?" I say shyly. He turns to look at me, immediately the smile on his face disappears, "What do you want?" he asks. I sigh and look down at the ground to avoid his death glare, "I-I just want to know why you're so mad at me?" He stays quiet for a long time, when I finally look back up at him he begins to speak, "Because you're not good enough for my best friend, I can tell she's falling for you and I don't approve." I smile, "She's falling for me?" I ask. Kibum rolls his eyes, "You're not right for her," he replies before walking past me.

  Minah returns a few minutes later, the same beautiful smile on her face. "Ready to go?" she asks. I force myself to smile and nod, "Y-Yeah, let's go!" Her smile slowly disappears and she frowns, "Sehun, are you okay?" she grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. She could tell something was wrong. "I'm fine, let's go... I want you to meet my friends today!" I say, trying hard to forget about my conversation with Kibum. I could tell she was unconvinced, but she didn't question me anymore and just nodded, "Alright, let's go." Maybe he was right, maybe I'm not good enough for Minah, she was perfect and I wasn't. But I could be the perfect guy, for Minah, I could be whatever she wanted me to be. I am 100% committed to our relationship. I'm 100% committed to her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for any mistakes!

 

 

RANDOM:

I'm so happy EXO won on Music Bank, when I heard their name being called I was like:

bth_49097476.gifimage

 

Then Suho began to cry, I was crying with him

tumblr_modqogqCAL1rn8lhxo5_250.giftumblr_modqogqCAL1rn8lhxo6_250.gif

 

Then Taemin danced wolf with Kai 

tumblr_modr6nVmIi1qhgy2to2_r2_250.gif6bhnh6x.gif

 

AND THIS WAS MY REACTION 

jlaw-fangirling.gif

 

 

Then they won Music Core the next day and I was like

fangirling_crowd.gif

 

Congratulations EXO!!!!

tumblr_m8ueddejXr1rre98l_large.gif