Is It The Same Girl?

Revenge

 

Minah’s POV

  “You told him!” Kibum yelled as I explained to him what I had told Sehun at the park. “I’m sorry… it just came out and before I could stop myself from telling him… I began to cry and tell him more.” He sighed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, “Are you okay?” he asks. I smile a bit and nod, “I’ll be alright.” My best friend nods and allows me to rest my head on his shoulder. None of us spoke for a while and just stayed in the same position.

  “Minah?” Kibum finally says. “Yes?” I ask, my eyes closed as I continue to rest my head on Kibum’s shoulder. “Do you… still love Daehyun?” I look up at him and slowly nod, “I-I think I do… but he probably moved on and I could never make him happy if I keep thinking about Sehun all the time.” My best friend smirks, “When we go back to New York, you so have to meet up with him.” I just smile and go back to resting my head on his shoulder. Sometimes Kibum has the craziest ideas.

 

 

Sehun’s POV

  Luhan stared at the picture of Minah and after a while he shook his head, “This is definitely not the same girl from two years ago.” I sigh as I take my phone back from him, “But her story… it’s so similar and her name is even the same, Choi Minah.” Jongin rolls his eyes, “Those are just coincidences Sehun, trust us… that’s definitely not the same girl just forget it and stop worrying about it.” I sigh once again, “But… she even seemed to ignore me after telling me the story of her past boyfriend, maybe it is her,” I reply.

  Luhan sighs, “Look Sehun, if that were the same Choi Minah from before, she would probably hate you and never want to see you ever again, but this girl seems to really like you.” Jongin nods in agreement, “Luhan is right Sehun, just forget about it.” I look at the picture in my cell phone of Minah and smile to myself, “I guess you guys are right… maybe I should forget about it.”

*****

  After talking to Luhan and Jongin I start to head home but decide to stop by Minah’s home to check on her, she seemed pretty upset earlier tonight and I wanted to make sure that she was doing okay.

  As I arrived in front of the house that Minah shares with her best friend I was having second thoughts but pushed them away as I opened the gate and walked up to the front door. Again, I began to hesitate. Maybe she was sleeping already; I should just wait till tomorrow. I was about turn around and walk away but before I had to chance to do so, the front door opens and out steps Kibum.

  “What are you doing here?” Minah’s best friend asks me. “I-I came t-too… I-Is Minah h-here?” I ask. He nods, “Sleeping… but come in anyways, I wanted to talk to you.” I simply nod and walk inside the huge house. “Want something to drink?” he asks as he starts making his way towards the kitchen. “No thank, I’m fine,” I reply before sitting back on the sofa. I smile when I see that Minah was peacefully sleeping on the couch.

  Kibum comes back from the kitchen and sits down on the sofa across from Minah. He looks towards Minah and smiles, “My best friend is very beautiful right?” he asks as he looks back at me. I smile and quickly nod as I look at Minah. “She’s been through a lot Sehun.” I look away from the sleeping beauty and back at Kibum. He begins to speak again, “Minah has nightmares every single night about that boy who broke her heart.” “Do you know who he is?” I bravely ask him. Kibum shakes his head, “No I don’t, but I already know that I hate him, he hurt my best friend and because of him… Minah suffers so much.”

  I look at Kibum and nod, “I understand what you mean.” He smiles, “But you know what… thanks to Daehyun, Minah was happy for a long time.” I nod, “Is he… handsome?” I question, suddenly feeling threatened. Kibum smirks and hands me his cell phone, “That’s them.” I take the cell phone and suddenly feel more threatened, this guy wasn’t just handsome… he was like, every girls dream. “H-How happy was she, with him?” I ask, although I’m afraid to hear the answer. “They were very happy together… but the memory of her first love always haunts Minah.”

After a while longer of talking to Kibum, I decide to go home and talk to Minah tomorrow. “Can you please carry Minah upstairs before leaving, the couch is too uncomfortable,” Kibum says. I smile and nod before picking up Minah bridal style and carrying her upstairs. Kibum walks behind me and watches me put her down on the bed. “Good night beautiful,” I whisper before leaning down and pecking her lips. “Hello! I’m watching,” Kibum whisper-yells before pushing me off of her. I smile and blush, “Sorry.” He rolls his eyes playfully, “I’m watching you Sehun,” he warns.

 

 

Minah’s POV

  I woke up next morning in my bedroom and figured that Kibum must have somehow brought me up here last night. I stay in my comfortable bed for a few minutes and look up at the ceiling and sigh, I didn’t feel like meeting up with Sehun today. I wondered if he had recognized the story I had told him last night, I sure hope he hadn’t… because then my plan would be ruined and all my hard work would have been for nothing.

  After getting up from bed, I did my usual morning routine. I made my bed, brushed my teeth, washed my face and then decided to go out for a jog since the day was beautiful. I got dressed in my running clothes and walked downstairs.

  Kibum was already awake and watching television. He looked up when he heard me walking down the stairs and smiled, “Going out for a jog?” he asks. I smile back and nod, “Yup! Wanna come?” Kibum dramatically gasp, “You know I hate sweating!” I roll my eyes playfully, “Fine, I’ll go alone,” I give him a hug and kiss his cheek; he does the same before I head out. “Don’t talk to strangers!” Kibum yells just as I close the door.

  I walk out and close the gate behind me. “Hey.” I turn around and force a smile, “Hey Sehun.” He grabs me by the waist. And looks me up and down, “Going jogging?” he asks after noticing my outfit. I unwrap his arms from my waist and nod. “I’ll call you later,” I kiss his cheek and begin to walk away. “I’ll come with you.” I want to say no, but instead I smile and nod.

  Sehun holds my hand as we walk towards the park together. “Are you okay Minah… I’m sorry if I made you upset for asking you about your ex-boyfriend’s yesterday.” I shake my head and keep looking straight ahead, “It’s fine.”

  Thankfully, before he could say anything else we arrived at the park. We both did a couple of stretches to get warmed up.

  “Ready?” I ask after we had warmed up our bodies. He nods, a smirk on his face, looking confident. “Let’s race, if I win… no kisses for a week.” Sehun smirks, “And If I win you have to kiss me whenever I want, wherever I want.” I hold out my hand and Sehun shakes it, “Deal.” I lean closer to him and give him a quick kiss, “That’ll your last one for a week.” He smirks, “No, that’ll be the first of many for a week.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for any mistakes and sorry for not updating in a while, my laptop is getting fixed but luckily I’m on summer vacation starting next week so I should be updating more often.

 

 

 

Anyways. I'm so happy since EXO is finally coming back! When I saw the Wolf teaser I was like

0197_eb33.gif

 

And my mom walked in my bedroom and she was like

tumblr_llium4sDnB1qcnmd0_large.gif

 

Then I saw how many dislikes there were and I thought

tumblr_mf6o2cyLAs1qb6nvlo1_500.gif

 

So anyways who else is excited that EXO is coming back!

tumblr_magxzkraBH1qf6b8ho1_500.gif