Ch.8

I fell in love with that gay guy

 

 

 

luhan

The next day i sent my mom to the hospital since she wasnt feeling really well.

''Well gay boy we have to do a surgeryto your moms brain so were not sure if she is gonna live or die but do you want your mom to do a surgery or not,if not she will die slowly and slowly''doxter said.

''Im not sure but i have to ask her first''i said as i went to my mom.When i got their.I explain everything to mom.

''Is that so''mom said.

''Yes''i said.

''That is a tough disccion but i will say my son i will do the surgery''mom said.

''Mom thats my first time hearing you saying that im a boy''i said.

''Of course you are a boy my sweet deer,right now its time for you to learn how to be a boy instead of being a girl for one zilion years''mom said.

''Ok then thanks mom but i dont want to lose you''i said.

''Dont worry boy i think their will be one girl that will take care of you''mom said.

''Who''i said.

''I dont know but in the future you will know and also your dad looks just like you''mom said.

''Thanks mom your making me blush''i said.

''No man aint gonna blush like a girl''mom said.

''Yea i guess''i said.

''Now tell the doxters that i am going to do the surgery''mom said.

''Ok mom good luck''i said as i went to the doxters.

''My mom said that she will do the brain surgery''i said.

''Well your mom made a good choice''doxter said.

''Yea''i said.I hope mom survived from the surgery and god please bless my mom.

''Oh yea well then the surgery will start right now''doxter said as two nurse started to push my mom from the wheel chair into the surgery room.when it was 30 min.

''Im sorry your mom is dead''doxter said.

''What''i said as i started to dry.

''Your mom died when she enter the surgery room''doxter said.

''Ok then thanks for telling me''i said as i sobb.

 

 

 

 

Aw poor luhan,his mom is dead well hope you enjoy it and please comment and subscribe thank you sorry if it is kinda short^^