ch.7

I fell in love with that gay guy

 

 

 

 

The next day i bring luhan some boy cloths.

''Here you go luhan''i said.

''Thanks taeyeon''luhan said.

''You welcome''i said as luhan went to the boys bathroom.After that i went to a big tree to take a nap since it was still early.

luhan

When i was done changing i went outside until i saw kris looking good in his outfit.

''So you did what i just said hugh''kris said as i nodded my head.

''Well then the contest will start at 7:30 since their is alot of girls that arrive at that time''kris said.

''Ok then''i said.

taeyeon

''Taeyeon wake up we had a big news for you''yuri said as i woke up.

''Like what is it''i said.

''luhan and kris are doing a contest who is more popular and who doesnt''yoona said.

''What but where''i said.

''We will show you''seohyun said as i follow my friends.When we got their i saw luhan and kris like this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''AW LUHAN IS SO CUTE''girl said shouting.

''NO KRIS IS''another girl said.

''Hey what about me i want to join too''baekhyun said.

''But you dont even have cool cloths''kris said.

''I already prepare''baekhyun said as he torn all his cloths and this is what he looks like.

 

 

''Aw i never saw baekhyun sooo hotty''girl said.

''Yea''another girl said.

''Oh yea and all you girls will put your names in our box that has our names on which we are the hotty''kris said as he wink at all the girls but luhan was acting so cute that all the girls ingnore him.Later we were done putting our names in the box.

''Now who wants to count the papers,we need three person to count our papers''kris said.

''Us three will''yuri said.

''Ok then''kris said as he handed the box to my friends.

''Now who wants to anounce who the winner is''kris said.

''How about taeyeon''baekhyun said.

''Um sure''i said.After that it takes two hours for my friends to count until they were done.

''Now the number 1 is luhan''i said as everyone cheered.

''Number 2 is baekhyun''i said as everyone appluase.

''Number 3 is kris''i said as everyone didnt even say anything.Later the princaple came.

''Who made the contest''princaple said.

''luhan''kris said pointing at him.

''No it was him''luhan said.

''Then it is baekhyun''kris said.

''No way''baekhyun said.

''Ok stop fighting all of you guys that join the contest go to my office and sit there till school is over''princaple said as she went of.

''Oh ok guess were in trouble hehe''baekhyun said.

''But can i go and change my cloths princaple''luhan said and just then the princaple turn her head towards luhan.

''No''princaple said as she walked of again.Later it was time to go home.

''Hey guys im going to check on luhan ok''i said.

''Ok bye taeyeon''yuri,yoona,and seohyun said.

''Bye''i said as they went of while i went to luhan.When i went to luhan he was no where to be found.Maybe he went home oh well.

luhan

Later i arrived at my house.

''Luhan where were you''mom said.

''Oh i was hanging with some boys''i said.

''Oh ok why you wearing boy cloths and did you know that i had brain cancer and at least wear some girl cloths''mom said.

''Ok then mom''i said as i went to the bathrrom to wash up and wear some girl cloths.