ch.2

I fell in love with that gay guy

 

 

 

The next day i woke up grab my bread then i ran of to school with out mom noticing me.When i almost reach school my friends came along with me.

''Hey taeyeon''baekhyun said.

''Hey baekhyun''i said.

''You guys are like love birds''yuri said.

''No were not''i said.after that kris came with us also.

''Hi guys''kris said.

''What are you doing here''seohyun said.

''I just want to walk with you thats all''kris said until then i saw luhan walking by himself.

''Luhan want to walk with us''i said and just then luhan was looking at the boys.

''Sure''luhan said as he went towards us.

''Um i need to get something at my school so bye''kris said as he ran of but except baekhyun.

''Baekhyun your so hot''luhan said trying to flirt with baekhyun.

''Ew gross get away from me and taeyeon you should of not invite luhan to walk with us''baekhyun said as luhan started to get sad.

''Baekhun please dont be mean to luhan now say sorry to luhan''i said.

''Sorry luhan''baekhyun said.

''Its ok bacon''luhan said.

''I hate that gay dude''baekhyun mumbled.Geesh i never thought that poeple hate gay guys so much i feel sorry.Later when it was lunch time.

''Are you gonna sit with luhan again''yoona said.

''Yes''i said.

''Taeyeon please dont sit with him he is too gay to sit with''baekhyun said.

''Yea baekhyun is right taeyeon''kris said.

''Well its her dicision''seohyun said.

''Im sorry guys but i dont want luhan to feel lonely sitting alone so bye''i said as i moved my tray to luhan.

baekhyun

Darmn it curse you gay luhan for stealing my girl away from me and i thought that you like guys and not girls well your pretty interestig there.

taeyeon

After i sit with luhan he didnt even face his face to me.

''Hey luhan i was wondering why do you like being a girl'''i said.

''Because its fun to be''luhan said.

''Why''i said.

''Because when i was little i had a new born sister that looks just like me and my mom will always buy some girly cloths to my younger sister but''luhan said.

''Like what happened''i said.

''my younger sister died when she was one month because she had brain tumor cancer''luhan said.

''Thats sad''i said.

''After that my mom was crazy and then she throw all my cloths away then she bought me some girly cloths which i end up like being gay''luhan said.

''That is so sad you must had a bad past''i said.

''Well kinda hehe''luhan said.

''I wonder what you look like when your not dressed as a girl''i said.

''Yea''luhan said.

''Oh yea my friends want to talk to me for a sec so wait here ok''i said as luhan nodded his head and i went to my friends but before i go.

''Taeyeon please dont tell this to any one ok''luhan said.

''Ok''i said as i went to my friends.

''So what were you guys talking about''kris said.

''Nothing really''i said.

''Just tell us''yoona said.

''Well we were joking around hehe''i said.

''Ok''seohyun said.

''Hey seohyun come sit with us''one guy said.

''Ok''seohyun said as she went to sit with 5 bunches of boys.When it was time to go home.

''Bye taeyeon''yuri,yoona,and seohyun said.

''Bye girls''i said as i went home.

 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe thank you