ch.5

I fell in love with that gay guy

 

 

 

When it was next week their was a compitition and only girls get to watch.After that the show begin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Hello everyone im dress as a girl''kris said as he started to blush.I even heard some laughings.Also next was baekhyun

 

 

Just then everybody started to laugh at baekhyun

''H-hi their everyone im a girl''baekhyun said trying to make his voice sound like a girl.Everybody was laughing crazy.Next it was luhan

 

 

''Hello everyone im a y girl''luhan said as i started to blush madly.No one was laughing at all.After that it was time for them to dress as a boy again.Kris again.

 

 

''Hello their im kris''kris said as all girls started to scream really loudly because he was hott.Later it was baekhyuns turn.

 

 

''Hi their everyone''baekhyun said as everybody cheered.Now it was luhans next.Everybody was waiting for him but he didnt apeared.but just then he did and he looks like this.

 

 

''Hi everybody''luhan said in his real voice and suddenly everybody fell in love with him and also tried to flirt with him.Later the show was over.

''The winner for this compition is luhan''anouncer said as they apluase for luhan and he was shy.Later when the compition was over.

''Here taeyeon,here is the new cloths you gave me''luhan said.

''You can have them i dont need them''i said.

''Oh thanks hehe''luhan said.Aw he is so cute when he is dressed as a boy.

 

 

 

Pls comment and subscribe and also i got these photos from google.