Conclude By The Clues

Room 405, It's Your Turn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junsu tried to open his heavy eyes, as he was still feeling very tired after a long day before. At first, Junsu couldn’t really see anything clearly yet. His vision was just blurry, but Junsu was able to notice that someone squatted down beside him. Maybe the person was Jaejoong, Yoochun, or even Yunho. Junsu really didn’t care about that too much.

Wait- squatted down?

Junsu clearly remembered that he was sleeping on the couch at the night before. If that so, then why did someone squat down beside him? Just as if he was sleeping on the floor. Upon the realization, Junsu quickly opened his eyes widely. There was something fishy, Junsu knew.

“God! You’re finally awake, Hyung,” exclaimed someone beside him.

Junsu couldn’t believe his eyes at all.
Furthermore, Junsu didn’t know if everything was real or not.

Junsu blinked his eyes rapidly, hoping the person in front of him would disappear immediately. When the person was remained in his place, Junsu bit his lower lips nervously. Of all people, Junsu never expected to face this person in front of him.

Not now.
Not when the person was supposed to be on the hospital’s bed, in coma.

“Who are you?” asked Junsu, feeling suspicious already with that certain person.

The latter widened his eyes in disbelief, still looking directly at Junsu. “I’m not dead yet, Hyung... But you already forget my face? Seriously?” the person answered sarcastically, “I’m Changmin! Shim Changmin! Choikang Changmin, your maknae.”

“Hey! I remember you, of course,” Junsu replied with a pout, “I was just not sure if- if you’re really Changmin or the woman ghost, that’s all.”

“Well, I’m not the woman,” replied Changmin again, folding his arms on the chest.

For some seconds, Junsu turned his head towards his left and right for several times. He was trying to find any clues and figured out where they were right now. However, no matter how hard Junsu tried to see, everything was surrounded with the darkness; except Changmin.

“Where are we?” asked Junsu, finally giving up to find out by himself.

“I don’t know exactly,” Changmin answered lightly, “Your dream, maybe. Or somewhere else inside your mind.” Changmin stopped for a second, looking away from Junsu. “I just know that it can’t be inside mine, since I’m still in coma.”

Junsu was pretty sure that he didn’t like Changmin’s tone. Just only from the tone, Junsu could easily discover a sign of sadness and despair there. Like it or not, that was making Junsu thought on how Changmin was going through everything. Was it that bad?

“Tell me,” Junsu said in demanding tone, “Does it hurt, Min?”

“What’s hurt, Hyung?” asked Changmin back, tilting his head confusedly.

“Well... you know,” Junsu trailed off with his words, “About your condition.”

“Do you mean to stay in coma?” asked Changmin. When he could see uneasiness on Junsu’s face, Changmin couldn’t help but chuckled right away. “It does hurt, Hyung.” Changmin stopped and gave Junsu a bitter smile. “So much. Too much for me to bear.”

Changmin stopped once more, eyeing Junsu’s expression for a moment.

“There were times when I thought to give my life up already,” Changmin continued, looking at Junsu deeply, “I am tired, Hyung. I didn’t want to take the pains anymore longer. I wanted to be free, and the only way was with my death. But then, I could hear your voices around me; asking me to stay.”

For the second time, Junsu didn’t miss the sadness from Changmin’s tone. Junsu could see that this maknae of him was really giving his life up already. It seemed that if there were no one else asking him to stay, then he would go peacefully.

“Changmin. Changmin,” Junsu called, holding his tears as hard as he could, “You have to stay strong, okay? Jaejoong-Hyung already found some clues about the woman yesterday. After we’ve finished this problem, you will be safe. Until the time comes, you can’t give it up.”

“That way was too dangerous for you, and especially Jaejoong-Hyung,” Changmin replied, looking at Junsu in desperation, “I’ve told the woman already that I’m willing to take everything instead of killing all of you. She has agreed with that, Hyung.”

Junsu didn’t know how to answer Changmin’s statement.

“I don’t have any way outs, Hyung,” Changmin continued again, “Just give me up already.”

Junsu couldn’t breathe anymore.

“Don’t hold me back here anymore. That’s the best for everyone too,” Changmin begged, “You have to understand it, Hyung. If I died, the woman won’t appear in front of any of you. You’ll be safe.”

“You- You’re really an idiot, Min,” Junsu replied, tears rolling on his cheeks already, “How could you ask us to give you up? We can’t just let you go like that. You’re as important as the other members. Not less, but maybe more; since you’re the maknae.”

“That was very unfair, you know? How did I become a maknae has any rela-”

Junsu was suddenly hugging Changmin tightly without any warning, made the younger too surprised to continue his words. He quickly hid his face on Changmin’s shoulder, wetting it almost right away.

“Should we care about it?” Junsu asked between his sobs, “We really didn’t want to lose you.”

Changmin sighed in frustration. “If you let me go, everything will be fine. None of you would get hurt anymore, Hyung. Don’t you think it will be better to sacrifice one person for the others?”

“No! Are you insane? We won’t sacrifice anyone here,” Junsu replied quickly, couldn’t even imagine something like that at all, “Listen to me. We will finish everything soon, I promise. We will save you from the woman this time. We will always protect you. You can hold on my promise.”

“Hyung, that’s too dangerous-”

“I’m not going to give you up, Min,” Junsu continued, cutting Changmin’s words  immediately, “You heard me, right? I won’t give you up ever. That’s why you have to always stay strong. Even though that might hurt as hell, I beg you to stay with us. Please, Min. I can’t lose you.”

Junsu showed his pinky fingers and extended it towards Changmin, clearly asking the younger to link his pinky with Junsu’s. For some seconds, Changmin seemed very hesitant to react towards Junsu’s action. Until finally, Changmin gave up already; getting ready to link his finger with Junsu's.

However, Changmin was suddenly gasping aloud and pulling his finger back. He turned his attention towards his left, fear was shown clearly on his face. Juns

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter