ANOTHER ATTACK

THE CROXENIAN

Wassup,,,

We go by the name of @Jiyong & @VIP4YG

It’s been a long time coming, but we’re here now. LOLOL.

I just wanna say that I hide the chapters to let my partner edit it, so I’m sorry that you can’t see the chapters as soon as when I post it.

Thanx,,,*bow*

===========================================================

 

 

Jiyong POV

We arrived at their place, it’s not as big as my mansion. I remember Charles said that this thing is called apartement and I heard it’s expensive. “So you guys live here?” I asked them. Minzy is the one who bothered to answer me, “Yes oppa. It’s not big but yeah, it’s comfortable. Chaerin unnie is the one who always clean this place, she’s such a clean freak.” She whispered the last statement. “I heard that!” Chaerin shouted from inside making me and Minzy laugh. So she’s a clean freak too, huh? Finally I found someone who can understand how I hate dirt and dust, well except for ‘Fairy Dust’ they’re so useful you know.

“Who will be the first person for me to help?”

“ME!! ME!!!” Bom shrieked and dragged me in to her room. Once I step into her room I almost screamed. The room was a mess! She has a bathub in her room...wait, she sleeps in a bathub?! Geez, what a fish. And the water looked so dirty, I bet she haven’t change it for a week. Disgusting. “When you live in my house, you have to change your bathub water twice a day.” I’m warning her. She rolled her eyes, “It’s because of the salt, I don’t like water without any salt inside it. But it’s clean! Chaerin helps me replace it with a new one.”

“Whatever. Now hurry, show me your wardrobe so I can pack your clothes. Do you have any bags?”

“A big one or a small one?”

“Let’s use a small one, I can use the Undetectable Extension Charm.” Bom gave me her hand bag, waving my wand in a long, sweeping movement over the floor. All the clothes, make up, and salt flew pell-mell in to the bag. I stepped out of the room and do the same thing in Minzy and Dara’s room.

When I finished, I waited for Chaerin to finish packing. It’ll be faster if she let me pack though, but she already rejected me at the café. I can’t take another rejection. “So, Jiyongie, how old are you?” asked Dara, her long and a little bit curly hair glowing. Hmm, I never saw a fairy before but I’ve heard about their appearance. Their body has a glow caused by ‘Fairy Dust’ that can make them fly - even if they have wings they still need Fairy Dust to fly - and of course their ‘Dust’ is also their weapon. They can petrify anything or anyone with their Dust. “Stop looking at my hair. It’s glowing and weird, I know.” She added. I cleared my throat realizing that I’ve been starring at her hair with a weird expression.

“I’m 24 this year. Does your body glow too??” I asked her with curiosity. She chuckled and shook her head.

“Oh, well, that makes me and Bom your noona. And my kind did, their body was small and glowing. They have wings too. But I guess I was different, as you see my body is the same as the human's form. I don’t have wings and my body can’t glow, well except for the hair. But I still can produce Fairy Dust from my glowing hair, but I won’t show you how it works. My kind called me The Oracle because I can see the future.” She explained.

“Wow, that’s cool. So you can see my future too? When will we meet the Kin??” I asked her anxiety. She laughed.

“That's not how my vision work, Jiyong. You see, the future it’s not write in stone. It always change in every minutes, even seconds. The future happens once you make a choice. When Chaerin decided to ask Seunghyun for a meeting, I saw a collaboration between 2NE1 and Big Bang. But of course it will change if you say no, but you said yes. Then it means that the cooperation between us will happened.”

“So you still don’t know when will we meet the King? Is it always accurate?”

“Well, it’s not always accurate and I’ve experienced it myself that sometimes I can make a mistake too. I can’t see the King because I never met him. But I’m focusing on my members' decision so I can watch their movement. Also the place that we will move in every time we moved. It’s complicated though, Chaerin and I are the only person who really understand how my vision works.” She said calmly. I nodded in understanding, it must be easy to see the future but I understand that it’s not always easy.

“What's taking her so long?!” I cried when I realize Chaerin was still in her room. What is she doing? Packing the wall too?

“You better help her, oppa. I think she tried to pack her whole wardrobe.” Said Minzy looking up as Bom and Dara noona nodded. I sighed, I really don’t wanna get scolded by her, doesn’t mean I’m afraid of her. It just annoying if I have to hear her yelling at me. But I guess I don’t have any choice, she might really be trying to pack her bed too.

“Chaerin are you finished?” I knocked her room, no answer. I open the door quietly and step in, “Chaerin?”

BAAM!!

“Jiyong!!” I heard her cry out and then I saw a female vampire struggling from the block of ice that has captured her body. “What happened?!” I shouted at her, taking out my wand and throwing hex after hex to the vampire. “I’ll explain later!!”

“Chaerin, what’s wrong?!” Bom and Dara entered the room with a rush and saw the vampire break the ice and got Chaerin’s neck. “CRUCIO!!” the vampire release her neck and fell down to the ground. Dara blows her dust to the vampire and she freezed. Chaerin hold her head and a blue fire flow out from her hand. The fire eating up the frozen vampire, her red eyes full of anger and hate. Seunghyun hyung was right, she’s strong. I looked up Chaerin who’s caressing her neck. And then I remember that she’s been touched. Before I can do anything, another attack came up from the window. Minzy rolled down avoiding the broken glass.

“Protego!” I shouted before the jinx hit Minzy again. Bom pulled Minzy close to her and waved her hand to the bed making it fly to the window. Blocking the window from another attack. Another blast made the bed flew and almost hit us, Chaerin blow the wind and throw the bed in another direction. “Stupefy!” a wizard came from nowhere and attacked Dara making her collapsed. “Incendio!” I caused an explosive bang and a dancing orange light spilled over all of them, Chaerin’s window was on fire . I grab Chaerin’s waist pulled her closer to me, “Noona take Dara and hold my hand, you too Minzy hold my body tightly and don’t let go!” I shouted at them. All I can see before darkness pressed in upon us is fire anywhere and a wizard struggling to escape from it.

 

Narrator POV

Jiyong tried to breathe when he finally realised that they have arrived at his place. “Jiyong! What happened?!” Youngbae asked. “D-Draxers..” Jiyong mumbled. Seungri make a quick move and pointed his arc to the window, anticipating whatever will come. Seunghyun watched him for a while and then turned his atttention towards Chaerin who’s rubbing her neck, “Chaelin, are you alright?” he asked worriedly.

Bom caressed Dara’s forehead and she began to awake. “W-what happened?? Chaerin!” she said when she remembers. “I’m okay, unnie, we're safe now.”

“Oh, Rinnie. I’m so sorry, I didn’t see it coming. I should’ve been more focused!” cried Dara.

“It’s not your fault, unnie. Breathe. I’m okay now.”

“She’s not okay, she’s been touched.” Jiyong said coldly. Youngbae and Daesung gasped, Seungri pointed his arc to Chaerin ready to shot her head anytime. Minzy with the same speed pointed Seungri’s head with her special gun, “Drop the arc, Elf.” She said coldly.

“Make me, human.” He answered without looking at her, his hands was preparing for the shot. Seunghyun frowned and glared at Seungri, “Minzy, don’t… Please,” Chaerin said weakly still caressing her bruised neck.

“There’s no need to use your arc for her, Seungri. Put it down now.” Dara said.

“She’s been touched, she’ll be one of them sooner or later. Better we kill her now or she’ll be troublesome for us.” He said refusing to obey Dara.

Bom sighed, “If that's the problem, then you can breathe because our leader is immune with their touch. She’s the only one who will not be affected by their touch.” She said calmly.

“I’ll explain why, but for now. Bom will heal Chaerin. Jiyong, could you please show them their room?s” Dara looked at Jiyong. He was still glaring at Seunghyun, “Let Seunghyun hyung do it, I need to be here.” He said starring at Chaerin. Their eyes met, Jiyong felt a sudden urge to take care of her, to protect her, just like how he felt when they first met.

“Let’s go Chaelin,” said Seunghyun and take her bridal style to another room. Once they were gone Jiyong looked at Dara, “Explain. Now.”

*****

“Just relax and close your eyes, Chae.” Said Bom taking out little bottle shaped like a water drop. Chaerin closed her eyes and Bom dropped a few drops of the liquid from the bottle on her bruise. Once the water touched Chaerin’s neck, she began to relax and the bruise is gone a little. Seunghyun’s eyes widened, “H-how did you do that??” he asked her.

Bom smiled sweetly to him, “This is Mermaid's tears, Seunghyun. Our tears are the best medicine ever but is very rare because we don’t cry that much. We only cry when someone we love get hurt or dies. This was from my parents when the war happened.”

“Oh..sorry..I didn’t know.”

“Nah, it’s okay. It’s been a long time ago anyway. Don’t worry, Chaerin will be fine. She’s strong.” She said when she notice that Seunghyun’s gaze had went back to Chaerin. His face was full of worry, he just nodded hearing the news. Even though he knew Chaerin was strong but he still worried. She’s been touched and Seungri almost killed her. The worst part is that he can’t do anything about that, he was supposed to protect her. “I should’ve been there.” He said. Bom shook her head, “It’s no one's fault, Seunghyun. This is not the first time she got touched by those freaking Draxers. She has been touched a lot every time she tried to protect us.”

“How did she survive? Is she really immune towards their touch?” Seunghyun’s hand were caressing Chaerin’s forehead. Bom find it sweet but also uncomfortable at the same time. She realised that she doesn’t like it when he touch Chaerin gently like that. But she let it pass.

“Like I said before, Chaerin is the only one who is immune to their touch. No one knows the reason, our people said that she’s the miracle. But she got hurt every time they touch her. You see the bruise, it burns and hurt like hell. I don’t know how the feeling is, but I’ve seen her screaming in pain.”

“So she gets hurt...but she won’t become one of them?”

“No, she won't." Bom paused for a while before she asked softly. "Seunghyun, do you somehow, like Chaerin??”

The question was too sudden to Seunghyun. He looked up to Bom who was looking at him deeply. “I-I don’t know...” that’s what he could say for now. He cared about Chaerin, a lot. But he doesn’t know if that means he likes her or maybe, Just maybe, he even loves her.

 


==========================================================

Aigoo,,,finally I can finish this chapter, I don’t have inspiration for this chapter, one minute it was in my head and suddenly it was gone. Hope you guys enjoy the story. Again, sorry for any mistakes.

Thanx.

*bow*