THE WIZARD, THE VAMPIRE AND THE MERMAID UNDER THE SAME SKY

THE CROXENIAN

Wassup guys, sorry for the late update,,,

My PC was broke and I lost my data, nightmare for me, well, it’s good now but I have to re-write the story, all of the story, T___T

Thanx for the subscribers and the comments, I love you all…

PS : For my partner, Seri, still alive, ok?? LOL

*bow*

==================================================

 

Jiyong’s POV

She won’t become one of them, their touch won’t affect her. That’s all I know for now. Dara’s explanation was good enough for us -Seungri to be exact- to not kill Chaerin, I was relieved about that. Can’t imagine if she’s death, I probably kill Seungri with my own hand. I don’t know why, but for now, I don’t want her to get hurt or worst,,, die.

 

I don't like the way Seunghyun hyung look at her, it's bothering me from the first time. He can't stop looking at her and she seems to like him too. What the hell is wrong with me?? It's not a big deal if Seunghyun hyung likes her and it doesn't matter if she likes him too. But, isn't that too dangerous for her?? I mean, he's a vampire and I know he want to drink her blood so bad. I can see it, the hunger.

 

She’s my responsibility now, I make a deal to protect 2NE1 and Chaerin was my priority. I will protect her from anything or anyone, including Seunghyun. I saw Chaerin sleep peacefully in her bed, her face showed some pain sometimes, but it’s disappeared when I caressed her forehead. It’s really painful to see her winced in pain like this. For a moment when I saw Chaerin’s neck in the Draxer’s hand, I was scared of one thing. Not scared if she’d become one of them. But scared if someone, in my group trying to kill her, like what Seungri almost did. I do hate Sky people, but not her, “Chaerin, promise me one thing. Don’t die,,,, before I did.” I said, kissing her forehead gently and walking out from her room silently.

 

Seunghyun’s POV

I stand silently like a statue on the roof, my little talk with Bom makes me realize about something. I don’t like Chaerin. I love her. Finally, after more than hundred years, I found my soul mate. But I’m afraid it will not happen like I hope, besides it will be to dangerous for her to be around me. A vampire. I still can smell her blood, it feel so good and,,, tempting. Even though I’m not longer in her room but her smell was too strong and filling this house. I bet any vampire who pass this house can smell her blood too.

 

But it doesn’t matter how hard they try to find her, they won’t. this house was invisible. Fidelius charm Jiyong said to me. It’s a good thing to have wizard in our side, especially the powerful one, The Kwons, and Jiyong was the only heir of Kwons. He’s the strongest Kwon heir I’ve ever known. His father said that too, I’ve heard him.

 

But I feel something strange with him, especially when it comes to Chaerin. I never saw him looked any girl like he looked at Chaerin. And I don’t like it, not a bit. I don’t like if I have to fight with him for something,,, or someone. I chuckled when I realize if Jiyong fell for Chaerin too. The Wizard and The Vampire under the same Sky. “What will I do now??” I asked myself, laughing bitterly knowing the answer.

 

Bom’s POV

Stupid Seunghyun!!! I swear if I meet him again, I’ll drown him!! But,, I feel strange when he said that. I feel,,, hurt.

 

*Flashback*

“So Seunghyun, do you somehow, like Chaerin??” I asked him, I’m just curious, but I’m afraid of his answer. What if he said yes?? Gah, why did I feel like this anyway?? Silly me.

 

“I-I don’t know…” he said. I’m not satisfied with his answer, I need more. “Seunghyun, you care for her more than you should as a friend. I can see that, be honest with me.” I said. He stared at me like I was kind of jealous girlfriend, wait, I’m not jealous.

 

“I know I shouldn’t feel this, you don’t know how much I tried to not jumped on her and drink her blood. But the thought of her, lying in this bed, not breathing. The thought of I won’t be able to see her beautiful eyes again, can’t feel her heartbeat again, it scared me. I can’t stand it, and the thoughts of losing her like that, is the only thing that can control me to not do something horrible to her.”

 

“You love her.” I said, suddenly I feel something hurt inside my heart. I feel like I want to cry, but I can’t. This is stupid.

 

“I can’t. I just,,, cant’.” He said, his face was so sad. “Why not?? It’s not impossible for vampire to feel love, right??” I said, my voice was a lil bit trembling. He looked at me with his peaceful face.

 

“Bom,, do you know what the funniest thing about vampire?? It’s love. We don’t know what love is, we don’t do love thing. But one thing for sure, we do have imprinting. Have you ever heard of it??” I shook my head, he continued when he saw my reaction.

“It's one of those bizarre things we have to deal with. It doesn't happen to everyone. It’s like love at first sight, but more powerful than that. More absolute.” He saw my confuse face and then sighed, “It’s not easy to explain and it doesn’t matter anyway.” His eyes was softened when his gazed back to Chaerin. “So, Chaerin was your soul mate?? Both of you meant to be together??” I asked.

 

He smiled, “When vampire imprinted, you become whatever he or she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend, or a sibling. But the imprint object, my case was Chaerin, she will have a choice to choose. Unlike us, vampire, we don’t have an option to choose who will we want to be imprinted. Once we got imprinted, then we will never see anyone else.”

 

“So,, you won’t,, see me??”

 

He looked at me with sorry face, “I’m sorry.” He said. I laugh immediately, “Why did you have to say sorry?? I didn’t mean that way, you idiot!! It’s just a question, I mean, you know,,,” I said nervously.

 

“You right, it just a question. But I’ll give you an advice, don’t fall in love with me. Cuz I won’t see you. Ever.” He said walk towards the window. “YAK!!! Who said I’m gonna fall in love with you?! Such a narcissist vampire!!!” he chuckled before he gone to god knows where.

Aishh, that stupid vampire, it was just a question. Why in the hell I asked like that?! Stupid mermaid!!

*Flashback End*

 

I was stupid asking that question. Stupid Bommie.

 

====================================

I know, I know, it's not really a good chapter, but thanx for reading. Imprinting is like the one you saw in Twilight Saga, I like the idea when someone got imprinted. I hope GD got imprinted with me. LOL.

*bow*