Tao wants to go shopping [ One shot ]

Tao wants to go shopping

 

''Hey duizhang, lets go shopping ! '' said an eagar Tao.

''No'' replied Kris, mere seconds after the words left Tao's mouth.

''Please ....'' begged the younger boy.

''Go ask the others'' Kris told him as he read his book.'' I'm busy.''

 '' But no one else is free ! Yi xing is composing, Chen is at vocal pratice. Luhan and xiumin went out to play soccer, and they didin't even invite me !'' complained Tao, pouting. 

Kris could hear the despair in his voice and almost wanted to give in, but the mystery novel he was reading was just starting to get interesting.

''Please ! '' whined Tao, refusing to go shopping alone.

''No'' said Kris, eyes glued to his book.

''PLEASE ! '' pleaded Tao, with more ugrency now.

'' No ! '' said Kris, sounding louder than he intended. After that, Kris heard the sound of Tao walking away.

Moments passed and not a another word was said.

 

Just as Kris was relaxing again, Tao jumped infront of him, placed a hand on the top of his book and took it away.

 

 

''PLEASE ! '' said Tao in a sweet voice, this time displaying all of his aegyo .''Bbuing bbuing !'' said Tao as he put his fists by the sides of his face and smiled.

 

 

''.........Fine ''  replied Kris, giving in.

''Yes ! Duizhang is the best !  '' cheered Tao as he put his arms around Kris , who let out a loud sigh. 

 

Haha, i got bored ad decided to do this one shot story. Infact, i have nothing to do all day =.=

i wanna go shopping too ! please comment