Heading to the Concert. c:

asdfghjk
 
Lol. :D This song is so nice. Editing is tedious, too. :c
 

Yawwwwn. 
 
Morning came & I was still as  energetic as last night! You couldn't believe how excited I was!~ 
I glanced over at the other side of the bed & saw Rennie still fast asleep. I must've woken up a bit earlier than I was supposed to..
 
I heard mumbling & felt the bed move. 
"Minhwan.. O..ppa.." she smiled cheekily & drooled. 
Rennie kept rolling around, & I was laughing quietly until she rolled towards me & pushed me off of the bed. "Geh!.." I winced, rubbing my back. I picked up my phone from the floor & checked the time. I was staring at the screen for a while until I realized I had gotten only four hours of sleep, thanks to Rennie keeping me up all night. I clenched my teeth.
 
Today's going to be exhausting.
 
But, I didn't seem tired. I smiled & looked out the bedroom door.
 
I'll go make breakfast for everyone! Today's going to be great~
 
While walking out of my room & into the hallway, I passed by Daesung's room & heard him talking on the phone. He was laughing to whatever the person on the other end was talking about. I'm just glad that he's finally feeling better. 
 
I finally reached the kitchen after dragging my feet, so let's start making some pancakes! ~
 
  _
 
Half an hour passed & Taeyang was running around the hallway screaming. He entered Rhaye's room where Rennie was still sleeping & screamed, "WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" Rennie threw a pillow at his face & groaned. 
Taeyang grabbed hold of her feet & pulled her out of bed while she was yawning & rubbing her eyes. "Wake up you little sleepyhead!" He started to pull harder. 
 
Thud.
 
He pulled her too far off the edge. Her body slipped & her head hit the floor. 
"Y-You.." She growled in pain.
 
Rennie opened her eyes & glared at Taeyang. Frightened, he released her ankles & ran downstairs. He sprinted to the kitchen. "Omo, help! Rennie's out to get m-" Slip.
 
He fell on some pancake batter on the floor, falling face down. 
"Oh.. morning," Rhaye said coldly, holding a paper towel filled with batter. 
"Aigooo.." He muttered while wiping the substance off his face.
"You made a bigger mess," she frowned.
"You don't care about how hurt I am?!"
 
 
Daesung walked down the stairs feeling elated as he anticipated the smell of pancakes that spread around the entire house. But once he entered the kitchen, his smile faded when he saw Taeyang on top of Rhaye, rubbing batter all over her face.
"GET OFF, TAEYANG!" she screamed with a slight laugh.
He laughed & slowly got up. Taeyang could feel eyes on him. He turned around & faced Daesung's fragile eyes. 
 
He shrugged innocently & pulled Rhaye off of the floor.
"So, don't leave something slippery on the floor knowing I'd stumble on it, araso? That really hurt.." He proceeded to rub his nose & winced in pain.
"You were being.. annoying," Rhaye spat. 
 
"TAEYANG. WHERE ARE YOU?!" Rennie yelled, coming down the stairs. She had a pillow under her arm & anger filled her eyes. Taeyang's eyes widened when she stomped towards him violently. She kicked him to the ground & threw the pillow at his face. 
"Accident! It was an accident!" he cried. 
"I don't care! I don't want you touching me!"
 
Rhaye smiled & faced Daesung, ignoring the fight.
"Morning, Daesung~" she sang. He turned his head away from her & scoffed. 
"Ah.. W-wait. What happened?"
She got no response. 
 
The fight ended, with Taeyang still curled on the floor. Rhaye continued to make breakfast, but she couldn't get Daesung out of her head. She was worried, concerned, everything. Why did he act so coldly to me? "He seemed so happy a few minutes ago.." she mumbled while staring blankly at the steam emitting from the pan.
 
Rennie sat down & laid her head on the table, falling back asleep. "Taeyang," Daesung said coldly. He dragged him to the backyard & began to yell.
"Why?! Are you doing this on purpose? Please stop doing anything else with her!" His face cringed, holding back tears.
"What am I-"
"Stop acting so oblivious to all this, Taeyang! Why are you causing trouble for everyone?" He paused & spoke again with a comeback.
"Especially Rhaye. You remember what you accidentally did. Stop being so careless & please.. Please stop making my heart hurt.." he began to implore.
 
Taeyang was shocked after Daeasung's rant. Rennie finally woke up & headed towards the backyard, announcing that breakfast was done. "Daesung! Daesung! Come eat what Rhaye made ! ~" He wore a fake smile & made his way back inside. Rennie looked back at Taeyang & smirked. "Tough situation, right?" 
 
 
Everyone but Taeyang joined in for breakfast. He was still standing outside, dumbfounded. A tear fell down onto his cheek, & his eyes were filling up quickly. He lifted his head up to face the sky to keep him from crying. "Really.." he laughed, "I don't know what to do."
 
He finally entered the house & found everyone gone, except for Rennie, still stuffing her face. 
"Taeyang! Eat before I finish all the pancakes!" she said with full. He sighed & stuffed his face, forgetting what was bothering him.
Rennie swallowed her food & began to apologize, "Mianhe.. for being mean to you before.. I've just been so stressed out lately, and-.." 
"It's okay, don't worry about it."
"But-"
"You made me forget about what was troubling me for a while, so I should thank you." His eyes & mouth smiled. He got up from the table & headed towards the stairs, looking back.
"We're leaving soon, so you better dress up, okay?" 
 
  _
 
"Taeyang's going to drive!" Everyone shouted. 
"BWOH? Why me?!" He panicked.
He turned to Rennie, Rhaye, & Daesung, but they all had an excuse to be let off. 
"We need to catch up on our sleep. We only slept for four hours, but if you want to increase the risk of getting into an accident, then okay!" Rennie smirked.
 
Daesung didn't say much, he just glared & gave a you have to make it up to me after what you did look. 
"Neh... Okay, okay, fine, I'll drive," he sighed.
"WE CALL BACKSEATS~" The girls yelled, racing to the car. They stuffed in clothes, blankets, pillows, snacks, a laptop & a camera. Rennie & Rhaye literally made half of the car their realm. Daesung laughed.
"Mind if I join you two?.." he asked.
"Neh, neh!" Rhaye shouted, pulling his arm inside. She really was excited to be able to hang out with Daesung. She was determined to make today one of the best days for everyone. 
Taeyang twitched seeing the three squeeze into the back of car.
Rhaye & Daesung were already settled in, but Rennie walked towards Taeyang.
"Well, do you mind if I sit in the passenger seat, then? If that's okay, that is," she looked at the giggling couple, then back at Taeyang. 
"Y-yeah, sure."
 
LA wasn't too far, it was only a three hour drive, while the concert wouldn't start until an hour after they arrived.
 
After an hour passed, Rhaye & Daesung were fast asleep. Rennie was digging through the snacks she prepared, & Taeyang daydreamed frequently while casually steering the wheel. 
"So," another muffled voice emerged. "What has been troubling you?"
Taeyang took a glance at the passenger seat & sighed.
"What? You can tell me. We have at least a good half hour to talk before Rhaye & Daesung wake up. So, spill~"
"I, uh.."
 
These boys.. Are way too obvious. I wonder if Rhaye even notices.
 
 Rennie rolled her eyes & smirked.
 
Probably not, I am one of the best spectators after all.
 
She giggled after having her moment of conceitedness.
 
"Rhaye & Daesung are what's bothering me.." he mumbled.
"Tough decision, right? Well, I don't know if you've noticed, but he actually gave up a few years for you. You wasted your chance, so it should be his turn. Don't be selfish to this kind of stuff, especially to one of your best friends," she stated bluntly, throwing a cheeto into .
 
She left Taeyang dumbfounded again, & for twenty minutes, the car was silent, aside to Daesung's snoring which grew louder by the second.
 
I guess I lost.
 
Taeyang gave a hurt smile, but shook it off. 
"You shouldn't regret losing," she said, as if she read his mind. 
"I-I don't."
"Liaaaar~" 
Taeyang irately turned to her. "I'm not lying!"
"So you're in denial?"
"No!" He looked at her messy face & scoffed. "You're such a mess when you eat. Clean your face & just go to sleep.."
"Fine, fine.."
 
_
 
The group was half an hour away from the concert. Rhaye finally woke up & poked Daesung, since Rennie was asleep.
"Psst! Daesung! Wake up! We're almost here!" His snoring subsided when he slowly opened his eyes.
 
I had the best dream ever~ I was on a date with Rhaye, at a sushi buffet!
She laughed, a lot. I had the urge to hold her, but something always got in my way.. 
 
He opened his eyes & Rhaye greeted him with a smile.
 
I could see her face above mine. If.. I'm still dreaming.. then this is my chance..
 
Daesung lifted his body closer to Rhaye's & gave her a warm embrace, their cheeks brushing.
"D-Daesung!" she whispered, trying to pull him away by poking him repeatedly. He finally responded to the pokes & jolted due to his feeble tickle spots. 
She started to giggle. "Were you dreaming of anything nice?"
He blushed.
 
He didn't want to lie, so he gave an exceptionally truthful response. "I-I was dreaming about.. Sushi! Sorry, I'm really craving it right now," He pouted. 
"Sushi? I'm craving some, too, actually.." She turned to the driver's seat & began to beg, "Yah~ Taeyang-oppa! Can we go out to eat sushi for lunch?"
 
Don't talk to him..
 
"Oh? Yeah, sure, we have time before the concert starts. Can you wake up Rennie, by the way? Her snoring is unbearable compared to Daesung's," He laughed.
 
You're doing it again..
 
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNIE!" she screamed while shaking the passenger's seat.
Rennie started to groan. "Whaaaat?.."
"Hey, we're having sushi for lunch~"
"REALLY? <3"
Rhaye nodded. "Mhm! & that, Taeyang, is how you wake her up aggressively without her attacking you~"
"No! It's because she doesn't have a grudge on you!"
"Rennie doesn't hold grudges," she said innocently. 
"Yeah~ I don't know what you're talking about, Taeyang," Renne added innocently. 
Rhaye turned back to Daesung & ran her fingers through his hair. "Daesung-oppa, are you still sleepy? Sorry for waking you up.."
"Ah? A-Ani, I'm awake now," he gave her a smirk & started to attack her with his own pokes. The back of the car grew loud with laughter & screams.
 
She's too cute. I wish I could tell her now. But.. I'll wait for her, it's a promise to myself.
 
Taeyang began to laugh at the poke war he could see in the rear view mirror. 
"Yah! Pay attention to the road!" Rennie hissed. Taeyang cooly took both hands of the wheel & smiled at her. 
"P-pabo! Don't do that!.." she panicked. 
"Relaaaax. I'm great at driving."
_
 
"YAH~ We're here, guys!"
"AT THE SUSHI RESTAURANT?!" Everyone screamed.
"N-no, I parked near the concert, but there's a sushi restaurant close by, so we can walk there & then head back to the concert. Sounds good?"
Everyone was too impatient to listen to him. They sped out of the car & raced to any sushi place they could find.
Taeyang shyly laughed to himself when he realized that he was left behind.
_
 
"YOU IDIOTS." Taeyang yelled, panting once he entered the restaurant.
They all waved & welcomed him to the cushioned table that they managed to grab.
 
"Taeyang-ah? What're you doing here? Are you going to the SM Town Concert?" A deep voice emerged. Everyone looked up to see a tall 6' guy with medium black hair. "Minho! Annyeong! Yeah, I'm going to see it with them," He waved his arm towards Daesung & the two girls. "Shouldn't you be at the concert already? It's going to start soon."
"I'm just looking for Jonghyun & Taemin. They both ran off to get food & I saw Jonghyun run inside here. Taemin's probably raiding a grocery store for snacks," he laughed. "You all have reserved seats?"
Daesung nodded, "Mhm! Even for our two guests~" Minho looked over at Rhaye & Rennie & bowed in acknowledgement. Jonghyun approached the table with his hands full of to-go food. 
 
"Let's go Minh-!" Minho covered his mouth & glared at him. Their disguises were effective enough, but they still didn't want their identity to be given away.
"Good, you got your food, now let's go look for Taemin & head back," he hissed. Minho walked out of the restaurant leaving Jonghyun behind.
"Yah! Wait for me!"
He started to run after Minho & the four started to look back at each other.
"Those two are from SHINee! They're really talented, & they're going to be in the concert today. Now, let's go order som-"
"Soft Crab Roll! Crunchy Roll! Tempura Roll! Rainbow Roll! Pot Stickers! Miso Soup! Teriyaki Chicken! Noodles!" Taeyang was interrupted by the three calling out every food that caught their interest. 
 
When their food finally arrived, Rennie gave a smirk after coming up with an amazing idea, even if it meant risking being with the hard-headed Taeyang. She observed everyone & the food they were eating. Rhaye finished first, Daesung finished second, Taeyang in third, while she was the last to finish. She wiped & started to announce, "Perfect, the pairings are set. Rhaye & Daesung, since you two were the first to finish eating, you're going to be partners. Then it's Taeyang & I. We're going to play a little game," she winked.
"HUH?" they all yelled, mouths open.
"Shh.. I promise it'll be fun~ We'll race to the concert, but there's only one rule. You have to hold both of your partner's hands. If you let go, you automatically lose. First pair who gets inside the concert doors first, wins. Losers have to treat the others. Deal?"
At first everyone stared at her blankly, but for all different reasons. 
"B-But, we just ate! Racing would make my sides hurt!" Rhaye pouted. Rennie just shook her head. Taeyang just didn't want to touch Rennie, while Daesung couldn't handle holding Rhaye's hands just yet.
 
He hurriedly took the plates off the table & threw them away, trying to hide his red face.
 
Holding hands?! With her?.. Already?! OMO, RENNIE... WAE WAE WAE WAE WAE..
 
But, a smile emerged from his flushed face.
 
"Let's get going, we're late," Rennie got up & held out her hand to Taeyang, giving a you know why I'm doing this, right? look while raising her eyebrow. He sighed, smiled, & took her hands. Daesung avoided eye contact with Rhaye when he held out his hands.
 
Rhaye put her face close to Daesung's, worried. "Something wrong?.. or is it that you don't like being paired with me.." She looked down at the floor.
"N-no! It's fine, I'm just worried about my stomach hurting, also," he laughed.
"Oh, okay, well, let's go!" She started pulling his hand.
The two pairs walked out of the restaurant, joined hands, & waited for Rennie's countdown. 
"Three, two, o- OOMF." 
She was interrupted when Jonghyun bumped into her from behind.
"A-ah! Jwesongheyo!" He bowed.
 
"Oh, it's you, Taeyang's friend, right? Sorry about that, hah. I was trying to run after Taemin. He ran away with a tub of ice cream. It looks like he's heading back to the concert, so it's okay. He just seems.. I don't know.. He's really stressed right now. I wish I knew what was troubling him, but he's been secluding himself in his room lately." Jonghyun kept rambling about the troubled Taemin until Minho caught up.
 
"Sorry, Jonghyun, I got caught in the crowd. Did you catch Taemin?"
He shook his head. Minho glanced over at Taeyang & Rennie holding hands, & raised an eyebrow. "You two are dating?" he smirked.
"Bwoh? Are you jealous?" She said conceitedly. He just laughed. Just a regular girl that teases for the hell of it. "Well, for your information, we're playing a game, see?" She gestures her head to Rhaye & Daesung.
 
He didn't want to waste time having a useless argument with her. Minho sighed & grabbed Jonghyun's arm. "C'mon, we need to hurry back to the concert," & they both sped off & left.
Rennie gave an irritated face to Minho's back & continued with the countdown, "Three, two.. ONE~!"