Good Morning!

The Special Day

 

A tiny ray of sun shined trough the curtains of Hoyas and Sungjongs room right on Hoyas face. The boy was still fast asleep, only wearing his purple pajama t-shirt and boxers and listening to his rap.  His alarm clock was just about to go off as he felt someone laying on top of him and gently his hair.

“Unghh hyung you’re heavy” Hoya mumbled half asleep.

“Yah good morning to you too” The one laying on top of Hoya shouted.

“Shhh you’ll wake up the maknae”

“Dude, everybody else is already awake. Woohyun is already preparing breakfast.” The older said, now snuggling next to Hoya in his bed.

Hoya turned his head to face the other and finally managed to open his eyes.

“Good morning Dongwoo” Hoya said smiling sweetly as he saw the person he loved the most in the world, right in the morning, laying next to him. Dongwoo answered Hoyas smile with a little peck on the latter’s nose.

“You look tired hyung. You have huge black pouches under your eyes. Did you not sleep well?” Hoya asked teasingly.

“No I didn’t!” Dongwoo pouted cutely.

“Oh why is that?”

 “Don’t you know what day today is??” Dongwoo asked excitedly

“Oh hmm I dunno babe, is it my birthday?”

“No you idiot!” The older said while rolling his eyes. “You really don’t know?” Dongwoo now asked with slightly worried tone.

Hoya just chuckled at how cute his boyfriend was and kissed his forehead.

“Of course I know what today is silly. It’s a happy Wednesday. And maybe a bit special.”

Dongwoos eyes lit up and he smiled a wide smile to his boyfriend. The older then jumped out of the younger ones bed.

“You better come fast, if you want some food before we gotta go!” Dongwoo said while leaving the room.

“Yeahh” Hoya mumbled tiredly as he started to get out of his bed.

Today was a special day after all. And Hoya had some special plans.

--------

“So does everybody remember their schedules for today?” The leader asked while taking his daily vitamins after eating breakfast.

“Yeah we do, unlike you gramps, we still have a good memory.” Sungyeol said with a smirk while drinking his morning coffee.

Sunggyu shot a death glare at Sungyeol and was about to say something, but before he could Woohyun interrupted;

“Now now children let’s not fight. And besides we all have the same schedule today, preparing for our newest single and comeback.” He said while reaching a water bottle. “Oh expect Hoya, don’t you have a magazine photoshoot today?” Woohyun continued and took a sip of the bottle.

Hoya raised his head, mouth full of rice.

“Oh yeah, but it shouldn’t take long.” He said looking warmly at his boyfriend as it was meant only for him. Maybe it was.

“Yeeah rightyo, well if everybody is done eating, can we please hurry up!” I don’t want to be scolded for being late.” The leader stated as he put his dishes to the sink.

-------

“Ahhh I’m so tired!” Sungjong panted while sitting on the floor after the hard practice.

“Ugh this choreography is really though!” Sungyeol said, resting his head on Myungsoos lap.

“Yeah but it went pretty well anyways.” Dongwoo tried to cheer up his tired fellow members.

“Well tomorrow, it’s gotta be perfect, there is only a week until our comeback.”

All the others grunted at those words.

“Hey I’m just saying the facts!” Sunggyu said. “But that’s all for today, let’s go back home and take our earned rest shall we? My back is hurting…”

All the members stood up and slowly started to stumble through the door. All expect Dongwoo and Hoya who both seemed to gather their stuff extra slowly. When they were only ones left in the practice room, Hoya suddenly pulled his hyung closer by the hips for a rough and deep kiss. Dongwoo was surprised by the sudden kiss and let out a little yelp. Hoya didn’t waste the chance to slip his tongue to the elder’s hot tasty cavern.  Tongues battled for dominance, but as usual Dongwoo gave in and let the younger one taste every little bit of his mouth. When the kiss was over, both men were heavily panting from the lack of oxygen.

“So…was there a special reason for that kiss?” Dongwoo asked, still nibbling the younger ones lower lip.

“Do I need a reason to kiss my boyfriend?” Hoya asked as he pulled Dongwoo closer to his own body.

“Nnah no.” Dongwoo said cutely now looking into Hoyas dark eyes. “But we should probably go now, you have your next schedule, remember?”

“Ah right, yeah let’s get going.” Hoya said while releasing his boyfriend and reaching for his bag.

“Oh hyung by the way, about today….”

Dongwoo felt his heart skip a beat and he felt exited. ‘Finally something about today’s plans!’ He thought.

“You know that park near the subway station?” Hoya asked

“Yeah…?”

“Be there at 20:00 p.m. And you better now be late!”

Dongwoo smiled widely. ‘Hoya really did have something special planned for today!’ He happily thought in his mind.

“I wouldn’t dare to be a second late.” Dongwoo said and placed a peck on his boyfriend’s lips. “Now, let’s get going!”

Hoya smiled as in agreement. 

The two boys walked out of the building towards the car, holding hands.