Chapter 6

A Vampire Story

 

Oh my god. Oh my god! This is soo bad! Kai is going to kill me! Oh wait no he can't but still this is soo bad! I started to panic trying to think of what to do. I decided to carry him to the couch and lay him there. I ran to the nearest bathroom and grabbed a towel and soaked in it cold water. I ran back to Kyungsoo and cleaned up the wound. I had totally forgot about my high fever and I slumped down onto my knees. Even though my temperature was still rising, I quickly put my ear to his chest to check if his heart is still beating. I closed my eyes and concentrated on trying to hear his heartbeat. *Ba-thump Ba-thump* Okay thank god he's still alive! But not for long...his heart is slowing down. Crap, I injected my blood into him! I took my head off his chest and stared at his face. Oh man, I can't believe I have to do this again... I leaned closer to his face slowly until my lips touched his. After a minute I took my lips off his and I replaced my ear on his chest. His heart was slowly beating at the pace it should be. I sighed in relief. All I can do now is wait. I decided to go back up to my room and rest before my fever gets any worse.

I fell back asleep on my bed and I only have been asleep for thirty minutes before someone woke me up. I groaned and sat up in my bed; an ice pack fell onto my lap. I looked at the ice pack in confusion. I never brought up an ice pack... I thought and so many questions flew into my head. Most of which were about Kyungsoo. The door suddenly opened. Well that answers one of my questions, Kyungsoo is up.

"Oh _____ you're up. I made you some soup" Kyungsoo said smiling and I gulped, feeling really guilty. He placed the bowl onto the nightstand and grabbed the spoon. He took the spoonful of soup and he place his free hand underneath the spoon, to keep it from making a mess, and came closer to me. "Say ahh"

"Umm I'm not that hungry right now" I said awkwardly.

"Yah, you need to eat or else your not going to get better. Don't worry about the taste, it tastes delicious. This is an old recipe my mom used to make for me when I was sick at least take a bite" he said moving the spoon closer to my mouth. I hesitantly took the spoon into my mouth, afraid of what was in it. Kyungsoo smiled and placed the spoon back into the bowl of soup.

"So how was it?"

"...it's good" I said smiling weakly and Kyungsoo left me alone. I sighed in relief grabbing the glass of water on my nightstand. I quickly drank the water and finished in a matter of seconds. Don't get me wrong I love Kyungsoo's cooking and I love the soup but Kyungsoo always add garlic in his food. Purebloods can eat garlic but I, myself, don't like the taste of garlic. That's why I only ask Kyungsoo to make sweets for me. Oh god the smell is so strong! I grabbed the thermometer and quickly checked my temperature. My fever was still up. I sighed in disappointment; I was stuck with the horrid stench of garlic in my room. I heard the door open and I hoped it was Kyungsoo to take the soup away.

"_____, like the smell of garlic?" Kyungsoo asked chuckling and I made a face in total disgust.

"No...I hate garlic!" I yelled frustrated.

"Well, that's what you get for not telling me about this earlier!" Kyungsoo yelled pulling down his shirt collar, revealing the bite marks I made.

"Ohh yeah. Kyungsoo... I'm a vampire..." I started and Kyungsoo sighed, sitting on my bed.

"I know that now dummy" he said and poked my forehead.

"Yah. I'm older!"

"So?"

"So, you have to treat me with respect"

"Why do I have to treat you with respect?"

"Because I said so!" We both looked at each other seriously and we soon broke out laughing.

"So now what?" Kyungsoo said after he finally calmed down.

"What do you mean?"

"You know...do I become a vampire or what?"

"Ooh, no you don't become a vampire because I did this thing where I make you my servant and a servant stays human. Also, you have to take extra care of me now because you're my servant and keep your blood healthy. A pureblood vampire, me, can only drink their servants blood so yeah!" I said smiling like its normal.

"Oh, ok. Anything else?"

"Well, I'm too lazy to explain in depth about everything so you'll have to ask the others" I said yawning.

"There are others?"

"Yeah, you know Kai and Sehun, and remember those three guys yesterday?" I asked and he nodded. "Well, those guys are my servants too" I continued. Kyungsoo opened his mouth to say something but suddenly I heard the front door slam open and a bunch of footsteps.

“Speak of the devils” I giggled and they boys bursted through my door, screaming a lot of questions and apologies for leaving me alone to take care of myself.

“Its ok guys really. Kyungsoo was here to take care of me” I said smiling. Kai and Sehun gave Kyungsoo death glares. Suho quietly walked up next to me.

“Does he know?” he whispered and I nodded.

“Yeah lots of things happened while you guys were at school and Kyungsoo became my servant...” I said as quietly as I could but somehow it wasn’t quiet enough.

“WHAT?!” Kai and Sehun screamed and I covered my ears. “HOW DID THIS HAPPENED?!”

“If you guys would shut up, I would explain!” I yelled and they immediately became quiet. I explained to them what happened and they all gave me shocked faces.

“What?”

“Who would have thought that _____ had this wild side...” Chanyeol spoke up.

“Oh shut up. Its your guy’s fault for leaving me alone without even giving me a drop of blood” I said pouting.

“Yes okay princess, now that that’s settled can we please get something to eat?” Baekhyun asked rubbing his empty stomach.

“Oh let me cook for you guys!” Kyungsoo offered and I nodded.

“Yeah! You guys have to try his cooking!” I said excitedly, getting out of bed. We all walked down to the kitchen, Kyungsoo leading, to watch him work his magic.


I know what you're all thinking, finally another update right?