Chapter 2

A Vampire Story

 

I walked into the classroom and sat at my desk. I could already hear my classmates whisper about me.

"Omg look at her hair. It's purple!"

"I wonder what dye brand she uses?"

"Is she stupid or what? Who dyes their hair purple?"

Ok I know that their trying to whisper about me but really? I can hear you for crying out loud! When the teacher walked in he immediately looked straight at me.

"Kim _____! What did you do to your hair?! Why did you dye it an atrocious color?!" the teacher yelled and I sighed. Looks like I have to use my powers again. I closed my eyes for a couple seconds to concentrate and I opened them again staring at the teacher straight in the eye with my now pure white colored eyes.

"I'm sorry but this is my natural hair color. I had told you this yesterday, did you forget teacher-nim?" I said and the teacher broke eye contact.

"Oh you did? I guess I forgot, sorry about that _____.  Anyway, before I get on with today's lessons we have three new transfer students" the teacher said and the voices of the classroom got louder. There was a knock at the door and the class suddenly got quiet. The door opened and a head peered in.

"Umm teacher-nim can we come in now?" the guy who peered in asked.

"Yes, come in! Come in!" the teacher excitedly said and three guys walked in. All I have to say about them is that they are H.O.T, HOT and I'm not the only girl who thought that too because the minute they walked in literally every girl in the class screamed. I looked at them and they made eye contact with me. I blushed and looked back down at my notebook. Wait, why the heck am I blushing? One of the boys stepped up and introduced himself.

"Hello everybody my name is Kim Joon Myeon but people call me Suho. We all transfered in the middle of the year so I hope you all can help us settle in" Suho said and literally all the girls screamed. Another boy stepped up.

"Hi everyone, my name is Park Chanyeol. I hope all the lovely ladies here can help me out this year!" Omg his voice is so deep. If thats not hot then I don't know what hot is. Then the last guy introduced himself.

"Hi~ my names Byun Baekhyun! I hope we'll all get along this year!"

"Okay you three, you can sit in the three open spots around Kim _____ over there" teacher-nim pointed towards the seats around me and I gulped. Okay so the three hot transfer students are sitting around me...I can die happy now. I watched as they all sat at the seats. Baekhyun to my left; Chanyeol on my right; and Suho right behind me. As teacher-nim went on with today's lesson I looked over in the corners of my eyes and saw that both Baekhyun and Chanyeol were staring at me. I could also feel Suho staring down my back. I swear by the time class ends I will have 2 holes in my back, my right side and my left.

THIRD PERSON POV

When the three boys had walked closer and closer to _____ to get to their seats, they begin to have this tingly feeling building inside them.

'What is this feeling? It feels...so good' Baekhyun thought and began to blush realizing how erted that sounded.

'I know this feeling! It feels like I'm in love again! Maybe this girl is my one true love' Chanyeol thought. Chanyeol began to feel giddy about this feeling he is experiencing. Suho? Well Suho...

'This girl...she's not an ordinary girl...maybe, just maybe, she's the girl that has been appearing in my dreams. Her hair is the exact same as that girl in my dreams'.

YOUR POV

After class was over I quickly placed my notebook and pencil case into my backpack and got up to leave. When I left everybody was still packing up their things and trying to get closer to the transfer students. As I got further away from the classroom I kept having this feeling where I was abandoning something back there. Like I was ditching a dog I really loved on the side of the street. I immediately shaked the feeling away and continued to walk to my next class.

When lunch finally arrived, I dashed out of my classroom and headed straight to my locker to get the things I needed for my next class. After I grabbed my stuff, I quickly headed for the back area of the school where Kai and Sehun are waiting for me. Sehun is Kai's childhood friend, well kind of until the whole me biting him and making Kai to through a trauma like that. Now that I think about it, Sehun was a tasty human; then again I only bit four other guys in my entire life including Kai.

As I walk onto the courtyard, someone suddenly gave me a hug from behind and I yelped.

"Noona~ I'm your lunch today right?" I know that voice anywhere...Kai.

"Yah! The only lunch noona ith going to have ith me!" Aww I know that adorable lisp anywhere!

"Hah! Learn to pronounce the letter 's' first and then we'll talk" Kai said hugging me tighter.

"Oh, that'th it! Bring it on!" Before they can start fighting again, I quickly got in between them using my vampire strength to stop them from getting any closer to each other.

"That's enough guys! You were such close friends when you were little! What happened?!"

"Oh, I'll tell you what happened. Ever since you bit the both of us noona, this guy is trying to steal you away from me!" Kai yelled.

"I agree, noona were your thervant'th. It'th in our nature now to want your attention. Oh and hyung, who thaid I wath trying? Thith ithn’t even at my betht; if it wath, noona would have been mine a long time ago!" Sehun yelled back.

"So you're both saying that its all my fault?"

"Yes!" and they both quickly covered their mouths, realizing what they both just said. I gasped and looked at the two of them in disbelief. I can't believe they're blaming me for their fighting problems! Okay I guess it's kinda my fault for biting the both of them; knowing Kai is the jealous type, but still! I looked at the both of them again, them having the same look on their face; terrified. Good. They should be afraid after what they just said. I turned around and started walking back in the direction I came from. Kai suddenly grabbed my wrist and turned me around. He looked me in the eyes and I stared at him with my sky blue ones, about ready to burst into tears. Using my vampire strength, I pushed Kai onto the ground and quickly running away.


Yay second update XD subscribe and comment!