Chapter 10

A Vampire Story

"The truth is...I have been lying to you guys about...a lot of things..." I said looking down. "I kinda don't want to tell you yet, not unless I tell you the whole story..." Everyone leaned in closer to me, the wolves did too even though they already know everything.

"EOS is an organization created by the humans. It's technically what you humans call the police except they hunt monsters and in their eyes all monsters are criminals put on earth to reek havoc on the humans. Isn't that about right Kris?" I said looking over at him.

"Yeah, that sums it all up. Except you forgot how they take in certain monsters to experiment on and how they keep monsters alive instead of killing them on the spot because they think the hunt is fun" he said with his head hung down, remembering his terrible childhood, but that story will be told at another time.
"When the humans attacked my family years ago, only me and my mother made it out alive. Mother and I couldn't travel very far so we were soon captured by EOS scouts. In exchange for our lives, we had to give up our freedom. My blood intake, the type of blood, what species I drink blood from, and how I live my life; everything is controlled by them" I said and the more I started to talk about EOS angrier I got.
"Why did it matter what species you drink blood from?" Baekhyun asked.
"Vampires gain power through blood. Depending on the species I drink from, will determine the amount of power I gain. Right now is a very important growing period for me as a vampire, the amount of power I gain now will affect my power in the future. That's why they want me to only drink human blood because they have the weakest amount of power in their blood. So they can come kill me anytime they want" I said and I totally wanted to go pick a fight with a gang or something just so I can bash some heads in.
"Then what does it have to do with us?" Kai asked and I looked at them with a guilty look in your eye.
"The whole 'servants and you'll turn into a vampire' thing, I made it all up..." I said and the 6 boys gasped, the human ones.
"So we've been nothing but food in your eyes?!" Kai yelled standing up from his seat.
"No! You guys are much more to me than that! If I told you guys you were picked to be my food sources, you wouldn't stay by my side right? I had to lie, EOS made a side deal that if I didn't at least drink the selected humans blood once, it's not only my mother and I who will be killed, the 5 of you would be killed too!" I yelled trying to persuade them that there was no other choice but I could tell, with the look on their faces, no matter what I said they're still hurt.
"If you only need to drink one time, why didn't you tell us earlier?" Suho asked with a sad tone. My heart literally sunk and shattered. I knew no matter what I say, even if I have to tell all my feelings, it wouldn't replace the pain.
"I-I... I just couldn't lose you guys. You guys are really important to me, I was afraid to lose you" I said, my voice shaking. I was never used to this so called 'telling your feelings' that the humans do.
"Noona.. if you had told us, I still would have stayed, you should have trusted us but now...I don't think I can trust you" Kai said and the other boys nodded. They all simultaneously got up at the same time, like they were telepathically talking to each other and went upstairs. I was to scared to move, I had a feeling what they were doing but I didn't want to see it happening. If I see it, then it's true.
They all came downstairs, with suitcases and bags. I looked over at them and my eyes widened. When they got to the door, Kai looked back at me, with some signs of hope on his face, like he wanted me to stop him from going but I couldn't find my voice. As they all slowly put on their shoes, I had trouble finding what to say, even though the easiest was to scream 'Don't go!'. I finally found my voice when they were all about to leave and I wished I had the power to turn back time right now.
"Wh-Where are you going?" I asked regretting the moment I said it.
"Out" Kai said coldly, but I could tell their was a little hint of pain in his voice as he said it. Immediately, all the boys had left the house one by one, out the door, not even looking at me as they left. Once the front door was closed, all my tears that I've been trying to keep in, started falling down my cheeks. Not even caring that I was literally embarrassing myself right in front of the head of the wolf clan, I continued to cry my eyes out.
*PAST HERE IS A LITTLE RATED, DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO*
The wolves all came and sat around me. While I was crying, I didn't notice what they were doing until I started to feel something wet on my face, arms, and legs. I opened my eyes and saw that Tao and Yixing were my tears away, Kris and Luhan were kissing up and down my arm; one for each arm, and Xiumin and Chen were kissing my feet; one for each foot. At first, I thought it was sweet in a wolf kind of way, but it soon started to get a little weird and out of control.
Lay and Tao both started to at my ears and neck. Switching from nibbling at my ear lobe, to the shell of my ear, to kissing up and down my neck. Kris and Luhan went lower down my arm with every kiss, until they reached my hand, paying extra attention to each finger. They had missed each finger and rubbed there cheek into my palms. It was cute looking, until they started to nibble on my fingers, one by one. Chen and Xiumin went from kissing to my legs. They were hiking up my dress as they higher up my legs. I'm actually glad they went up instead down because them at my toes would be disgusting. Even though what they've been doing was already disgusting.
*BTW THE RATED PART ENDS HERE*
I decided it was enough as soon as Chen and Xiumin got to my thighs, "Alright, that's enough. It was cute when you did this to cheer me up when we were little but now, it's just weird" I said shaking them off my body.
"But you're not crying anymore" Chen said smiling and I noticed I wasn't crying too. Okay maybe what just happened wasn't completely horrible but it was still weird. It was still really strange how the atmosphere wasn't awkward at all, but relaxing and calm, it was still silent though.
"Oh yeah, baobei, how are you gonna live without those meat packs?" Lay asked, referring Kai and the others as 'meat packs'.
"Don't worry, my mother recently got me a whole box load of blood packs, they've been sitting in the back of the fridge just for when...what happened today, actually happened" I said starting to get depressed again. Before, I can start crying again and to avoid going through what just happened again. I ran to the fridge and grabbed a blood pack from the box, then heating it up in the microwave.
After I was finished 'feeding' on the blood, I threw away the blood pack and walked back into the living room, noticing that Kris was using the phone. As I walked in he hung up.
"Who were you calling?"
"The elders" he replied and I just looked at him confused. "The wolf elders get phone reception?" I said and he chuckled.
"No dummy, I was calling one of my wolf scouts I brought with us. I told him to go back home and tell the elders that we'll be staying here longer than I thought we would be" he said and I nodded getting closer and sitting back on the couch.
"Wait so you're just gonna stay here?" I said and they gave me an expression like the answer would be obvious. Even I knew the answer but I just had to ask.
"Well duh baobei. If we're not here, no one else is gonna keep you company" Yixing said hugging me again.
"...Duizhang wants more intel that's really why we're staying..." Xiumin whispered.
"Xiumin why do you have to be so insensitive? Baobei really needs us right now..." Yixing said and I looked over at Xiumin, making eye contact with him but he quickly averted his eyes. Yixing saw what had happened and got up from the couch to go pick a fight with Xiumin in which he did not respond to obviously. I watched as Kris and Luhan tried to stop Yixing but he was somehow able to grab a he of Xiumins shirt collar and Xiumin didn't even flinch at all. He wasn't even phased by it. 'Xiumin is still the same as ever, cool and collected' I thought sighing and then I smiled, realizing that I wasn't going to go through this alone. I'm glad that I have these dorky wolves with me right now.

*MEANWHILE*

No one could have expected what was going to happen next, not even Kris and his amazing team of wolf scouts can uncover what EOS was planning to do with _____. There was a boy sitting in a room, with a bunch of computer screen. On each screen you can see _____ and the wolves in the living room, in different angles. The boy was watching them like a hawk, and listening in on them. Suddenly a phone ring echoed through the room.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Did you find it?" A voice said.

"No sir, not yet but I know she has it, just give me some more time to find the evidence!" the boy said.

"We can't give you anymore time"

"Please!"

"Fine Kyungsoo, I'll give you one more month to find it, or else were killing that monster like we planned from the beginning" the voice said and hanged up. Kyungsoo sighed as he ran his hand through his hair.


Oh my god, an update.

i know it's been a while but I'm back with most of my stories!!!

Please subscribe and comment, I love comments :D

anyways I hope you can answer this poll cuz I want your guy's opinion