GONE BACK TO THE REAL WORLD

A Smile (A Sequel to Whisper)

CHAPTER 3:

 

Ree was weightless . . then, all of a sudden, they were in a dark abyss, wherein  there was no light, not a spark of light.  All her hair, all over her body, stood up, and fear entered her and tried to engolf her.

" It is alright, Ree, I'm with you," whispered Jae, who sensed her fear and the change in her. Ree held on to Jae for her dear life.

She can't see anything, but she felt  the sansation of breeze like movement of wind  in her face and whole body.

'We are moving so fast. We are flying,'  Ree was thinking to herself. Ree tried to see anything, and placed her hand in front of her, and then she touched her face and she felt her hand, but the only thing she saw was darkness.

Then, there were lights all around, luminous lights twinkling at her.

"Can't see much, everything is going too fast, it is all blurry." Ree was trying to see where she was and where they were going. 'I'm seeing bright lights zooming  passed us by.'

Jae had his arms around her, but she was trying to take a peek beyond his arms and see what was happening. But all she saw was glittering lights passing by, and some even touches her skin, but instantly disappeared. She can't see beyond the lights in front of her. 

Then they were in a room.

A white room, with a small bed and somebody was in the bed with tubes, IV's and machines attached to that person. There was no one else in the room.  She came closer, and she saw herself in the bed.

She looked at Jae, asking with her eyes.