A SMILE

A Smile (A Sequel to Whisper)

JAE!! STOP IT!!

STOP BOTHERING ME!! GO AWAY!!

Ree, with her both elbows on her desk her eight fingers  on her forehead her thumbs on her jaw with eyes closed shut and her head slightly bent, was in front of her computer. She has been sitting there for quite a while now trying to finish her school project.  But nothing seem to help. She could not think of any thing her brain seems was not functioning.

Ree.

Go away, Jae. (Ree whispered. Yawning.)

Ree.

Come oooooooonnnnnnn. Stop it Jae. Have a heart. I'm suffering here.(Ree whispered.)

Ree, look at me.

Plllleeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeee. (Ree spoke as someone who's irritated.)

Plleeeeaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee. (Jae answered in a sweet soft voice.)

Shut up Jae. Don't use that voice on me. I'm SO not in the mood.

 Look at me.

Ooooohhhh Your such a pest, Jae.  ( Ree, with her elbows still on her desk, lifts her head up entwined her fingers and placed her chin on them and slightly turning  her head looked sideways to her right.)

 I'm looking. . . now what?

Jae was smiling at Ree with all his teeth showing.

What?

Jae stuck his tongue out at Ree.

What the heck? (Ree was frowning and pouting a little. Seating straighter and removed her elbow from her desk and her hands were the only one on top of the table.)

Jae was smiling at Ree in his comical way and then started making faces at Ree.

Yaaah! 

Jae stuck his tongue out a little on the right side of his lips.

Yaaah!  Your starting to pist me off! 

Jae started acting cute with his hands gestures and face and then his whole body as well. Ree just watched Jae make a fool of himself. She sat back and rested  then entwined her fingers and  placed her hands on her stomach. And then as Jae continued on, a small smile was starting to form on the lips of Ree.

(Then a small laugh came out.)  ha hah hah hah

(Shaking her head) You are one crazy fool!  I can't say you are funny but . . (Nodding her head. ) YOU ARE CRAZY!  ha hah hah hah (Small laugh)

THERE, I made you smile and laugh. YOU are one tough costumer. (Jae was all smile pointing at Ree.)

Come on Ree let's get a cup of coffee. I think you could use some. You started yawning awhile ago.

Ye, I think you are right.

Yawning. Ree stood up from her desk and stretched a little putting both her hands up high and entwining her fingers and turned them towards the ceiling and pulled them to stretch, and then bend her head a little to one side and then the other.  Ree went out of her room and walked towards their kitchen to fix herself a cup of coffee. She was yawning again.

Come on Ree you are getting sleepy.

I'm walking, ain't I? So keep the lid on.

When Ree got to the kitchen she opened the light and  fixed herself a cup of coffee, and while she was there she looked for something to eat as well.  She just remembered that she did not have her dinner last night.

She went to the bread box and looked for something to eat and found a loaf of bread.She placed the loaf of bread on the table and went to the frigirator to look for a spread. And when she found what she liked she took that and went to the table.  She sat down, took a small knife, and fixed herself a sandwich and then took a few bites and after awhile took a sip of her coffee.

Ree was silent enjoying her meal. Jae was in the kitchen watching her eat.

How is the food?

It's okay.

And your coffee?

Well, it's not that hot anymore but I'm too lazy to heat up some water.

Jae smiled.

Ree finished her sandwich and washed the items she used. And returned the loaf of bread to the bread box and the spread to the frigirator.

Now, I'm full and wide awake. Well on the second hand I better bring another cup of coffee just in case.

Ree made another cup of coffe for herself and then closed the light and  brought the coffee with her back to her room.

Back to the grinder. (Walking back to her room.)

You are much better now. And wide awake.

Ye, thanks.

Jae smiled.

 

*     *     *     *     *

Next Chapter to Follow