Puppy love

Dwenjang101's One-Shot Collection

For: EXOSUNTAE

 

Main character - Sunny (Soonkyu) of SNSD
Kpop person - Baekhyun of EXO
Setting - Somewhere in modern day Korea (probably Incheon idk)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The past

Baekhyun turned his back to his parents, crossing him arms. His eyebrows creased into a deep frown, and his mouth formed a sour expression.

“I’m not leaving.” He stated bluntly.

Mr. Byun sighed. “Baekhyun, it’s only a few hours away. We can visit the Lee’s every weekend or so!”

The boy shook his head. “Not leaving.”

A small girl, a few years older than Baekhyun approached Mr. Byun.

“Do you have to leave?” she pouted, her eyes glistening with tears, “I don’t think I want Baekhyun to leave.”

The girl’s mother came and scooped her daughter up in her arms. “Sunny, the Byuns are leaving because Mr. Byun has a better job down at Kwangju. We’re in no place to tell him whether or not they should stay.”

“I’M NOT LEAVING!!!” Baekhyun roared at his father, tears streaming down his face.

“Baekhyun!!!” the man shouted, “You don’t raise your voice at me like that!!!”

“Well you can’t force me to move!!!”

“I am your father, Baekhyun. I am fully in charge of you until you are old enough to take care of yourself.”

Baekhyun shook his head, blocking his ears with his hands.

“I’m not listening to you!!!” he screamed.

Sunny started wailing too, at the sight of her best friend in such a state. She fought out of her mother’s hold to go wrap her arms around Baekhyun.

“Don’t leave…” she cried, “Who else is going to play with my new Transformers toys? My sister bought me new ones yesterday! Tiffany and Jessica make fun of me because I play with boy’s stuff and they think I’m weird…”

“I’m not leaving!!!” Baekhyun shouted once more, holding onto Sunny as if she was his source of life.

“Byun Baekhyun,” Mr. Byun said sternly, “If you don’t get in the car in 10 seconds, we will not be visiting the Lee’s for a very, very long time young man. Now get in the car.”

Baekhyun shook his head.

“Ten...”

Baekhyun remained still.

“Nine…”

Sunny looked up at him with teary eyes.

“Eight…”

Baekhyun looked back down at her, his smooth, chocolate brown hair flopping over his eyes.

“Seven…”

Baekhyun grabbed a hold of Sunny’s hands, making sure to lock their fingers together tightly.

“Six…”

More tears gathered up at Sunny’s eyes.

“Five…”

Baekhyun gave her a weak smile.

“Four…”

Mrs. Lee sighed as she slowly approached her youngest daughter.

“Three…”

Baekhyun gave Sunny a small, knowing nod.

“Two…”

Sunny looked back up at him, understanding what he was trying to say.

“One. Get in the-”

“Run!!!” Baekhyun shouted before he dragged Sunny behind him.

Baekhyun had never run so fast in his whole 6 years of existence. He could feel his heart inside of himself, pounding against his chest as he gasped for more air. His fingers around Sunny’s gripped her hand tighter, refusing to slip away.

“BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!” yelled his father.

Baekhyun kept running, running, running.

Sunny never failed to keep up with his running speed – what, with playing tag and running races with this boy, she had built up all that muscle and stamina to keep up with him. And although she had never admitted it, Baekhyun wasn’t exactly the most athletic of kids so he wasn’t too hard to keep up with.

“In there!!!” Baekhyun shouted, pointing to a large box around the corner of the street.

Baekhyun dived under and into the box, Sunny tagging along behind him. The two children panted as they tucked themselves into the box and it wasn’t too difficult either, seeing as they were rather small.

“We got away from them,” Baekhyun grinned, leaning against the side of the box.

Sunny breathed heavily and she sat upright.

“What are we going to do?” she asked, after a few moments of complete silence.

Baekhyun stared at her. “What?”

“What are we going to do, Baekhyun?” she repeated, “We can’t hide in this box forever.”

“We can run away,” Baekhyun gave Sunny a cheeky grin, “Find our own place to stay and when we’re older, we can get married so no one in this whole world can drive us apart, not even dad.”

“Baekhyun,” Sunny laughed, “You’re really stupid sometimes, you know that?”

“But seriously,” Baekhyun said, sitting up (which was rather challenging considering the amount of limited space they were in), “We should get married.”

Sunny giggled. “Really?”

“Yes, we should!”

“But I’m older than you.”

“So? Dad’s older than mum.”

“I know, but aren’t the boys meant to be older than the girl?”

“It doesn’t matter. Hyung told me once that age is just a number, and it really is. Right?”

“I know, but it’s like… I don’t know… It’s kind of weird?”

“What?”

“A guy marrying a girl older than them?”

“Does it matter?”

Sunny sat in silence, looking down at her fingers.

“I guess it doesn’t really matter.”

Baekhyun’s face went from a smile to a mellow frown. “Don’t you want to marry me?”

“I do!!!” Sunny exclaimed, “I really do!!! I mean, we’re best friends, right?”

Baekhyun grinned. “Yea we are. So you have to pinky promise me, ok?”

“Pinky promise what?”

“You’re going to marry me, ok?”

“Ok,” Sunny smiled, hooking her pinky with Baekhyun’s.

“So even if I do-”

Baekhyun’s words were cut off when the box above was yanked off above their heads. A horrified expression was plastered on their faces.

“Lee Soonkyu!!!” Mrs. Lee scolded, grabbing her daughter.

“No!!!” Sunny screamed, grabbing Baekhyun’s hands.

“Soonkyu,” her mother said through gritted teeth, “Let go of Baekhyun.”

“I don’t want to!!!”

“BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!” Mr. Byun roared. He appeared around the corner, and grabbed Baekhyun. Sunny dug her nails into the pale, soft flesh of Baekhyun’s hands. Baekhyun ignored the pain as he tried to keep their hands together.

“We are not coming back to Incheon for an extremely long time, you understand?!” his father fumed.

Sunny dug deeper, planting little crescents into Baekhyun’s hand and her nails piercing his skin. Her hands started slip slowly as the blood and sweat spread around her fingers.

“Sunny!!!” shouted Mrs. Lee in horror, “You’re making him bleed!!!”

After one final tug from Mr. Byun, Sunny’s grip faltered and Baekhyun was hauled over his shoulder. Sunny ran from her mother’s hold.

“Baekhyun!!!” she screamed.

Baekhyun looked back at her with tearful eyes.

“Don’t break the promise, Sunny!!!”

Sunny nodded, blood (which was not hers) smeared all over fingers, tears pouring down her face.

“I won’t…”

 

Now

Sunny smiled up at the man she loved as he removed the veil, revealing her face.

“With this ring, I thee wed,” he said, repeating what the minister had previously said.

“With my body, I thee honour.”

“With my body, I thee honour.”

“And all my worldly goods with thee I share.”

“And all my worldly goods with thee I share.”

“In the name of the Father, the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.”

“In the name of the Father, the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.”

Sunny felt herself blush as the ring slid onto her finger.

“Now,” said the minister, “You may kiss the bride.”

Sunny closed her eyes and felt a pair of warm, perfect lips meet with hers. She smiled when she heard cheering erupt in the room, whooping and cheering coming from her bestest friends.

She sighed a little when the pair of lips left hers, and a tear rolled down her cheek.

“I love you,” she whispered.

He smiled. “I love you too.”

He enveloped her in a hug, the cheering getting louder.

Sunny laced her arms around him, bouquet in hand. When he let go, she looked over her shoulder and gave her friends a teasing look.

“Taeyeon!!!” she called before throwing the bouquet towards the big crowd of girls.

She laughed when she saw her friend jump up to catch the bouquet and land gracefully on her heels. She ran towards Sunny.

“Congratulations, Sunny!!!” she squealed, “I thought you were gonna be the last of us to go, but hey! Look at this!!!”

Sunny gave Taeyeon a cute pout before giving her a slight shove. “That’s mean.”

Taeyeon stared at the newly-wed couple standing in front of her before biting her lip, trying to stop the tears from spilling.

“You guys,” she said, hugging both of them, “Are so adorable. I might just die.”

“Shut up Tae,” Sunny joked, “I’m pretty sure there are lots of boys out there, waiting for you.”

“You,” Taeyeon said, carefully wiping a tear from her eye to avoid messing up her makeup, “Are still a big grease ball.”

Sunny stuck her tongue out playfully as a pair of arms wrapped around her waist.

“Don’t make fun of my wife like that,” her husband joked, planting a small kiss on her forehead.

Taeyeon pulled a face at him. “Grease balls.”

The couple laughed before he whispered into Sunny’s ear, “I’m just gonna go over there and talk to the boys. Is that alright?”

Sunny nodded, watching the short figure of her husband trail away from her. She sighed, staring back down at her fingers with a dreamy smile upon her lips.

“Sunny,” called a smooth, velvety voice.

Sunny turned around to face the owner of the voice. Her lips formed a small ‘o’ when she saw the owner.

“Sunny,” he smiled.

The said girl’s eyes trailed over the boy’s smart tuxedo to his hands. She saw his thumb run over a few crescent-shaped scars on his hands. Her eyes went back to meet with the boy’s.

“Hey,” he said, “Your mum sent me an invitation. I didn’t have the time to tell you I was coming…”

A new tear formed in Sunny’s eye.

“But I’m here now. Was that Joonmyun hyung I saw you with?” he smiled. “How have you been?”

She stared at him.

“You broke our promise,” he pouted cutely then chuckled. “But then again, we were only kids back then. Puppy love, right?”

He was a completely new person now – milky complexion, shapely jaw line, firm build, sweet brown eyes and soft, fluffy chocolate brown hair. His lips turned into a little frown.

“Sunny? Are you alright?”

She opened .

“Baekhyun…”

He smiled.

“I missed you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you likey :')

Baeksun to kill your feels yay 

They should just stop.