Chapter 2.

Opposites attract.
A/N: Hello hello~ Very nice to meet you my 8 subscribers! And if you're a silent reader, then please do subscribe.! I'm extremely thankful to all subscribers! 
Happy reading!
 
 
Three weeks later...
 
Summer had officially arrived and everyone welcomed it with open arms. The feeling of the warm rays of the sun hitting their skin felt absolutely fabulous~  The lovely tree's and flowers on the school's ground made everything seem much brighter. Everybody was much happier, especially one person...
 
"Miss, have you graded our projects?" A student asked. 
 
The teacher smiled, "Ah, yes! I have. Thank you for reminding me Mae ri!" The lady then took out the papers and placed them on Mary's desk. "Can you hand them out for me?" 
 
Mae ri nodded before grabbing them and passing them out.
 
"I was extremely pleased with everyones grades." The teacher grinned. "But one pair stood out." 
 
"Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol." She stated, making her way over to Baek's desk.
 
Baekhyun was too busy staring at Chanyeol doing his drills (football/soccer drills I guess?) to even notice the teacher walking over with the paper in her hand. 
 
He sighed happily. My Yeol looks so cute today. He continued staring at the giant. 
 
The teacher eyed Baekhyun. She followed his gaze and chuckled. "Byun Baekhyun!" She called out. 
 
Baekhyun jumped, slightly shocked at the booming voice. 
 
"You and Mr Park Chanyeol recieved the highest grade out of the whole class. A* (A star, that's like A plus)." She handed the paper over. 
 
Baekhyun gawked in amazement at the paper, "ME AND CHANYEOL?" 
 
"Yes." 
 
"Um...well...thank you." He stood up, bowing and accepting the paper. 
 
He sat down; eyes remaining on the paper in hand. His mind then wandered off to when he and Chanyeol were stuck doing the project...
 
Chanyeol slumped down on to Baekhyun's sofa for the nth time of that day. 
 
The giant just couldn't be asked with work today.
 
"Yah! Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun yelled. "If I catch you sneaking off to the bathroom to play Angry birds on your phone, then I'm gonna-" Baek was abrubtly cut off. 
 
"You're gonna what?" Chanyeol stood up, towering over the shorter. 
 
"I'm gonna beat you with my special sandal." Baekhyun retorted immediately.
 
"Special sandal?" Chanyeol made a face; moving away from the older.
 
"Yup." 
 
"What makes it so special?" He questioned.
 
"It belonged to my grandpa." 
 
"O...kay?" 
 
Baekhyun giggled. There wasn't anything special about that sandal. The only thing extrodinary about it was that it was bought in Thailand. 
 
Soon enough the school bell rang. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow. Class dismissed." 
 
Baekhyun slowly packed up his things; remaniscing the little memories made with Chanyeol.
 
A smile remained plastered on his face. 
 
 
At the lockers in the hallway.
 
~
 
The hall was crowed with students. Today being Friday made it even worse. Everyone was desperate to get home. 
 
Baekhyun slammed his locker shut. 
 
"Hey hey girlfriend!" 
 
He jerked at the loud noise.
 
Baekhyun glanced over to see D.O leaning on the locker next to his and with a hand placed on his chest, he answered. "Hey yyyyyyy!!!" 
 
Soo slung his arm over Baek's shoulders, "So what are your plans for this weekend." 
 
Baek replied with a shrug, "I can't be asked to anything weekend." He was still undecieded, but to be honest, he didn't really want to go out this weekend. 
 
Kyungsoo gasped in return, "You're basically saying that you have no plans..." 
 
Giving up on hiding the truth, Baekhyun spat it out, "Yes. I don't have any plans." He rolled his eyes. Ever since Kyungsoo met Kai and they had hooked up, he'd been ditching school and going out with the so called 'bad boy'. That wasn't the Kyungsoo, Baekhyun knew and loved. 
 
"Jinjja? Geojismalhajima!" Kyungsoo made a o shape with his mouth [A/N: Translation for sentence: Really? Don't lie!]. 
 
Baek gently punched the youngers arm, "Yah! Geojimal anieyo!" [A/N: Translation: Hey! I'm not lying!"] 
 
"Alright." Kyungsoo stated. "Since you don't have any plans this weekend, you can come to Kai's party." 
 
Baekhyun hesitated for second, "Hmm...I'm not sure." 
 
"Chanyeol will be there." 
 
"Pick me up at 8? K?" 
 
"Sure...lover boy~" 
 
Baekhyun shook his head, walking off. 
 
~
 
Party time!
 
~
 
Baekhyun paced in his living room. Where is that boy? He sighed; taking a quick glance at the clock. 8:15. Trust Kyungsoo to come on time. He continued pacing until the doorbell rang. Baek literally flew to the door.
 
"Where have you been!" Baekhyun never liked waiting for people. Especially since he was this nervous.
 
"What the hell hyung!" Kyungsoo stepped into the house. "No greeting? Hi how are you?" He teased. 
 
"Whatever." Baekhyun grabbed Soo's arm and dragged him out the front door to Kai's car. 
 
"Hey Kai." Baekhyun said as he slipped in to the car. 
 
"Heyyyyy baby~" 
 
Baekhyun gave him a puzzled look and Kai just shrugged in return. He's probably high....
 
Before they even knew they were at the Kai's place; where the party was being held. Baekhyun jumped out the car and paused for a moment, observing the house. 
 
The house had a pretty front garden with a small vegetable patch. The windows were double-glazed and the door was dark blue. It seemed like this house was built recently.
 
The impression Kai's house gave off at the moment was a stylish family home. But that had vanished as soon as Baekhyun stepped into the house. Toilet paper was decorating the stairs, The floor already covered with paper cups and plates, funiture had been moved everywhere. The house looked like a disaster. 
 
The bass of the music sent vibrations throught Baekhyun's body. I don't remember the last I came to a party like this...maybe when I was 15 or 14? I stopped coming to parties ages ago! Gosh, I hated how everyone was always touchy and feely. 
 
Ugh...I'll just get a drink.
 
Baekhyun made his way over to the kitchen, glancing at a coupled each other's faces off. 
 
He grabbed a paper cup and filled it with water. He took a sip and let the drink cool him down. Mmm, that feels better.
 
~
 
Meanwhile D.O was chatting with Chanyeol 
 
~
 
Kyungsoo knew that Baekhyun had a huge crush on Chanyeol. It was so obvious. The older always perked up at the when the word Chanyeol was even mentioned. He's helplessly in love. I hope he knows what he's going in for though.
 
Kyungsoo sighed; remebering what happened to Chanyeol's last girlfriend. 
 
That girl was heartbroken.
 
"Soo, my baby!" He suddenly felt a arm on his shoulder. 
 
The younger shrugged the arm off his shoulder, knowing who it was by the deep derpy voice. 
 
"Baekhyun's here." He stated. 
 
"Really?" 
 
"Uh-huh." Kyungsoo nodded his head, turning to face the giant. "You best treat him right." He voiced was low and serious. "Otherwise you'll see D.O come out." 
 
The older patted Kyungsoo's head before walking off, "Sure."
 
~
 
Over to Baekhyun 
 
~
 
Baekhyun mentally noted that he needed to stay close to Kyungsoo next time. 
 
Well...if there was going to be a next time. 
 
He threw the cup into the bin and weaved his way throught the hungry crowd. 
 
I won't be able to find Chanyeol very soon. Instead of torturing myself; I shoud just head to Kai's room.
 
And that's exactly what he did.
 
Baekhyun entered Kai's room and slammed the door. He plopped himself on the bed and laid down.  
 
Baek never really liked parties, but Kyungsoo always convinced him to come a long and 'have some fun'. Fun for Baekhyun was shopping and visiting noraebangs. 
 
He didn't notice the door open until he felt the bed dip slightly. 
 
"Hi Baekhyun." 
 
The sound of the deep voice surprised him. He gasped; recognising it immediately. 
 
"How ya been?" 
 
~
 
A/n: ANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD CUT! Imma cut it there and leave a cliff hanger. Anyway, I will be uploading a chapter once a week (every Saturday). Sound fair to you? I think it is. If you don't aggree with me, then please leave a comment in the comment box below. 
 
Hahahah! I'm kidding! Umm...but please do leave a comment in the comment box below. And subscribe if you haven't!!! 
 
Also please read my other fic:
 
 
It's about EXO and their manager. People say the fic is quite funny, but I don't know. Give it a try please?
 
~
 
Story time
 
~
 
I have a funny story to tell...all with gifs. If you didn't know, I usually sign off with a gif story about my life. Quite funny.
 
Recently my dad bought my baby sister (two years old) a tablet. A tablets like a iPad, but better. 
 
On the day he called me, my mum was in the room and we were just talking. 
 
The coversation:
 
RING RING!!! 
 
Me: HI DADDDYYYYYY!!!!
 
Dad: Hello Hannah!
 
Me: Why did you call me? [usually my dad doesn't call me, unless I tell him to. Other wise I call him]
 
Dad: Oh, just you know. How have you and your brother been?
 
Me: We've been good. How's my little sister?
 
Dad: She's fine. I got her a tablet. 
 
Me: WHAT? 
 
 
 
 
 
Dad: Yeah. You know how she always takes my phone and watches Super why and stuff like that. My phones breaking cuz of her. Your step mums phone is already broken. So we got her a tablet. 
 
I didn't want my dad to think that I was like hating on her so I was like: 
 
 
Alright, that's good!
 
Then my mum was like 
 
 
 
ASK HIM TO GET YOU AND BROTHER ONE!!!
 
Me: 
 
 
 
*nodds head while thinking of a what to say*
 
 
 
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!
 
Me: 
 
Daddy, will you buy me and my brother tablet's?
 
 
 
 
Dad: If you want one, then yes.
 
Me: 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So now I'm getting a tablet! 
 
I'll upload a chapter next Saturday.
 
Until next time! TAKE CARE GUYS!!!