Chapter 1.

Opposites attract.
A/N: Hiya! Hannahbunny98 here! Hope you enjoy this! 
 
~
 
Chanyeol stretched, yawning slightly at the same time. 
 
Baekhyun and Chanyeol had been paired up for a science project. As usual, Chanyeol didn't give a rat's arse about it, on the other hand Baekhyun did. The giant was currently in Baek's house sitting on his sofa, staring off into the spacious room. 
 
"So, do you get what I'm saying?" 
 
"Huh?" Chanyeol's head snapped to the where the sound came from. 
 
Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "Can you at least listen?" He exclaimed. "I know you don't care about your grades, but I care about mine!" 
 
"Alright, I'm sorry." Chanyeol said, but judging by his tone; he didn't really mean it. 
 
"Whatever." 
 
The giant grew bored of the conversation and settled to make his way to the bathroom. In there, he sat, playing Angry birds [A/N: KRRRREEEAAASSSEEE] on his phone. 
 
Baekhyun gave up trying to include Chanyeol in the work and just carried on by himself. 
 
Chanyeol and Baekhyun were complete opposites. If one hated chocolate; the other loved it. The heartbreaker enjoyed the fact of being free and was never caught in a relaitionship for more than a month (sometimes even a week). On the contrary, Baekhyun believed in true love at first sight. You're destined to be with that one person. 
 
Totally different, right? 
 
Chanyeol's head shot up at the loud bang on the door, "YAH! YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR HALF AN HOUR! I KNOW YOU'RE PLAYIN' ING ANGRY BIRDS! I CAN HEAR IT FROM THE LIVING ROOM!" Baekhyun screamed, furious with the younger. 
 
Chanyeol laughed nervously, "Ok, give me a second." And with that he unlocked the door and stepped out to see a fuming Baekhyun. 
 
"Why are you so angry?" The latter asked. 
 
Baekhyun scoffed, "You know you could at least have the courtesy to pretend to understand." He suggested, hands on hips and foot tapping away. 
 
"Alright, I'm sorry!" 
 
"Sorry's not gonna cut it." Baekhyun glared at him. "It's eleven pm. Get out of my house." 
 
Chaneyeol literally flew to the door; grabbing his bag along the way, "See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya!" He yelled before slamming it. 
 
Aishhhhhhhh! Jinjja! That arse hole brings out the worst of me! Baekhyun massaged his temples whilst climbing up the stairs to his bedroom. 
 
~
 
A/N: Very short chapter. It was just to show you exactly what the relaitionship between Baek and Yeol is like. Next chapter will be longer, I promise. 
Thank you for reading.
Do leave a comment in the comment section below. Comments motivate me to write more.
 
Story of the day....
 
So recently, I found out that D.O was younger than Chanyeol (by a year). I'm not very good with birthdays, age and such so...don't judge me! 
 
And, at the time, I was thinking....
 
How can this ---------->
 
Be older than this----------->
 
This logic doesn't make sense to me???
 
This ---------> 
 
IS OLDER THAN THIS???? --------------------> 
 
 
 
 
 
IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE????