d o k y u n g s o o 7 4 9 1

Little Additions Review Gallery

Restless Requite

Title: 4/5
I noticed how you used alliteration! Very unique and really cool how the title also fit well with the story. I had to mark off a point however because not many users will understand the word "Requite". It makes it less attractive.

Description & Foreword: 5/5
Short and to the point. It told me all I needed to know about this fiction. But it would be advised not to bold and italics your words. It makes no sense to do that. What I mean is use one at a time. If you're going to use italics, just use italics and not bold... You know what I mean?

Plot:19/20
I thought it was pretty original! I never read a fiction about poisonous paint and whatnot! But in the end, there was that slight regret that something was off...

Flow: 15/15
Not rushed. Not too slow! It was purrfect.

Characters:13/15 
Some of the characters were cliché, and I understand that some have to be. But an author should try to make it less cliché than it is! But overall, very unique and well thought out. My personal favorite—Vera. Her emotions, though exaggerated, showed something we actually feel and show! Very well portrayed.

Mechanics: 5/10
This is where the problems come in. I know it is sometimes ridiculous to go over what you wrote, but sometimes you have to. Even in your first chapter, I noticed some grammatical issues! For instance, you didn't capitalize some of the words! It's really crucial for you to edit your work!

Originality: 15/15
Like I said, original!

Writing Style: 10/10
I thought it was perfect for the fiction. The little cutesy moments also made me smile (when Ana and Kai squabbled xD. Plus your serious tone made this story feel more like a ode or something! The alliteration and all... Hehehe.

Enjoyment: 3/5
I was something I actually quite enjoyed! But there were some parts that I didn't think would be the best scenes, but that's just my opinion!

Total: 86/100

 

 

Story Link

 

R/N: Thank you for requesting!

Reviewed by HandsomePaul
 
Reminders:
•Please credit the reviewer and our shop
•Leave a comment after picking up
•Inform us if you are taking your fanfic down