2nd Blood

Dear my Hara,don't come closer

♦ In the heart of Seoul ♦

 

 

 

"Hyung,don't you smell it?"asked Joker as he sniffed something strange thats really strong coming towards them.

"What? no.i donnnnnn'ttttt"GD replied as he scanned through the crowd but then he quickly grabs Joker's hand and dragged him towards a restaurant near them and hides.

"Waegurae hyung?"asked Joker curiously.

"Ohhh.mmm.ani..i just saw someone alike our "rival" but seems like i'm wrong"GD hesitately answered.

"Ahhh~~~i see"Joker replied,but then he wondered(Hyung never failed when it comes about scanning.Just what the hell makes him...)."

Hahhhh~~~So close"GD exhaled in relief as he saw the "girl" already dissappeared in the crowd.

They continues walked through the stream of human as GD confirmed that the girl is not around them anymore.

Joker best at sense of smelling while GD best at sense of skimming.

"Hyung! my sister in that square!!!"with completely shocked face,Joker pointed his finger towards the screen on a building about 264m height.

"Pabooo..thats not just square.Its a screen...kekeke...waitt,what you say just now??"GD doubtly replied.

"My sister is in that square!!!"Joker shouted while his finger still pointed to that big screen.

"Neeeee....your sister !!!!"GD just get it and startled as he sees the picture of a sweet looking girl,with no doubt she is Joker's little sister but what on earth makes her in there?

The screen showed Joker's sister listed as a suspect of serial murder case happen in Seoul these several days.Police on hunting for her now.So they have to hurry because they might have no chance of seeing her anymore if the police find her first.

"Lets go Hyung! Pali bring me there hyung!!"Joker urged GD in hopes that GD might know where's his sister because GD had come to human world many times before.

"Joker..aaa.Calm down.I also have no clue how to find her just by following that stupid screen...i'll try skimmed it"GD try to convince Joker,then he put on sunglasses as his eyes burn in red,he starts skimmed through the screen.

"Arghhh~~!!!"GD suddenly scream as he try endured the pain he felt due to his power loss but fortunately he got to see the place which could be a good clue to them.

"Hyung!Gwaenchana??"Joker worriedly asked as he saw GD groaned.

"I'm okay.Lets go"GD replied.

They ran to the place that GD saw just now.

 

 

 

 

♦ Hara's home ♦

 

 

 

Hara just got back from her university with Nicole.They live together in an attic house at the center of Seoul.

"Hara yaaa~~can i follow you tomorrow for your mother's memorial day??since i have nowhere to go"Nicole asked Hara who busy wrote on something looks like a wish card.

"Sure"Hara plainly replied while her pen still ran on the card.

Hara's omma involved in car accident and died one year ago,her father died before she got to see or even touch him.Thats why she live with Nicole who also an orphan.

 

♦ At that place ♦

 

What GD saw just now brings them to the latest crime scene which happen this morning.In this case a little girl about her 7 years old was murdered,leaving two holes in her neck.People believed that it was done by the dreadful creature called vampire since not only the two holes but the blood loss as well.Even so,the authorities responsible for investigating this case deny it as they believe this is one of the new trick used by the murder to play fool with them.Joker's sister was suspected because of her fingerprints found all over this poor girl's body and some victims too before for the same record case.

 

 

 

"Hyung.who is this girl?Where's my sister??"Joker asked as he saw his sister not around.

GD's eyes burn in red again as he skimmed through the dead body to see what happen right before her death.

"Joker,Thats true.Your sister did this"GD said when he finished with the skimmed."I see your sister through this girl's eyes right before her death."GD continued.

"Hyung,help me find her!please help me.She's in danger"Joker begged GD to help him because he really scared if something bad might happen to his sister.

"Don't worry.I'll help you.lets hope nothing bad happen to her.I promise,i'll always be besides you.So,cut off those crap feeling and lets find your sister"GD patted Joker's shoulder.

GD hoped Joker keeps strong until they find his sister.

"Waitt,i smells our "rival".Bad Blood!"Joker's suddenly voiced as he sniffed strong smell of their rival,the bad blood.

The bad blood was watching them .GD and Joker then spots a suspicious man in black jacket with face covered watched them not far from the crime scene.Confirmed that man is the "bad blood",they ran after him .....

 

 

 

 

 

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBE (^v--v^)