10th Blood (Hara's missing)

Dear my Hara,don't come closer

Junhyung kept watching Hara's house from far below. His eyes didn't blinked even once.

 

"Hey, what are you doing here?"out of nowhere, Nicole greeted him.

 

"Ouh..Mmmm..." Junhyung stuttered, looked for his words.

 

"If you are looking for Hara, she's missing since yesterday. I just come right away from police station reported her missing " Nicole sounds very anxious. She couldn't even sleep last night. About Junhyung, Hara told her already about him but a question still remained in their mind, waiting for the right time to ask him.

 

"What?! ..missing??!! ..by the way, who are you? " Junhyung shocked of what his ears heard from Nicole and at the same time he curious of who is she.

 

"....I'm Nicole, don't you recognize me? I'm Hara's bestfriend. We had meet many times before... " Nicole puzzled by his last questions. She thought that he regained his memory about her too since he recognized Hara.

 

"Oh,sorry...i don't remember any.. Do you know where Hara go yesterday before she went missing?" Junhyung planned on finding her by himself. He just too worried to keep waiting any longer.

 

"Oh yea, ..she told me that she want to meet someone at the Amusement Park...I asked her who's that someone but she doesn't answer me and just go..hmm.." Nicole seems really miserable knowing that she could do nothing to help her bestie.

 

 

"Amusement Park.." Junhyung mumbled as he left running as if he just got a clue.

 

"Where are you going??" Nicole was left dumbfounded.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After sensed as deeper as possible through the left clues, Junhyung found himself at an obsolete abondoned house in the middle of the dense bushes.

 

 

"Who are you ?!! " Junhyung grabbed the collar of other's shirt who was on his way out from the house and as expected by Junhyung, he is Dongwoon. Sensed that he was the guy who with Hara at the Amusement Park last few days plus the suspicious of what he did here, Junhyung forced him to say something.

 

"Huh~!" Dongwoon thrown evil smirked as he continued "Crazy people!" he yelled annoyingly as he stared sharp into Junhyung's eyes, remarked something.

 

Junhyung tighten the grips "Tell me!! Where's Hara??!! Tell me where's her or tell me your last wish!!!" Junhyung's face flushed in anger, veins around his neck strained as his eyes widen, turned dark green.

 

"Aaaa~~ that chick! hahaha~ maybe she lost her way home" he laughed out loud like badass.

Junhyung rose up his right hand about to punch him on the mixed looks face when a hoarse voice of nowhere butted in "Look at this little crap~~what a dramatic scene we got here~~Hahaahaaa" the guys in all black sarcastically laughed at Junhyung as he came towards them makes Junhyung startled, loosen his grips , released that annoying Dongwoon. 

 

"Who the hell are you?!!" Junhyung braved himself to spit out the curious from his mouth as he could feel the strong aura of bad bood as the guy paced his feet towards him.

 

 

"huh~~! I guess you know me huh~! well, looks like you father leave a thrash !" the guy who well known as Top among the vampire kind despite the bad blood runs in his veins curved an evil smile in his smirked.

 

 

"Stop playing fool!!! Where's her??!" Junhyung asked desperately , held his temper as he wished Top would return it with answer this time.

 

"Calm down dear..don't worry~~We don't hurt her yettt~~lets make a deal..If you want them, let's fight like a dude~!"Top offered his life as the exchange.

 

 

"Nabbeun pi(bad blood)...What do you mean by THEM?? What do you want from me??!!" Junhyung asked as he finally wised up that he was actually being trapped to come here.

 

 

"I thought you are here to find your little sister..SO sad, looks like you forgot that pity child already"

 

"!! " Junhyung finally burst out the anger that already reached its max. By that, he indirectly take yes for the deal.

 

They terribly fight using their all latent terrific powers, fangs grew longer and sharper, their eyes widen, showed off their respective pairs, maroon filled Top's and dark green filled Junhyung's. They slammed each other onto the floor and wall, leaving pieces of horrible cracked from the impact until their eyes met as they clenched each other's neck, makes their arm's muscle tensed to the limit. After a long last, Junhyung won the clench battle as he stomped his rival with all his strength to the ground. 

Junhyung then hastily ran into the house, checked through each rooms inside for his love and his little sister. Then, far into the path which seperated the rooms, he saw a figure of  little girl with a blonded long hair extended till her arm ran towards him.

 

"Oppa~~" she called and rans toward Junhyung.

 

"Yoona-aa~~" he replied, totally moved at the moment she reached and embraced him tight. For the second time, those precious beads escaped from his eyes, streamed along his cheeks, weaved his chin and dropped on yoona's shoulder.

 

"Aaarggh~" Junhyung groaned in pain when a pair of fangs pierced his neck, left two holes flooded by blood as he gently pulled out Yoona from his arms.