11th Blood (half untold past)

Dear my Hara,don't come closer

Junhyung didn't have much time to bother about Yoona as he left her there and rushed,ransacked into every rooms to find Hara, the luckiest girl whom he risked his life for. His heart skipped a beat as he entered the last room which dragged him by the strong sense of her and spotted Hara's helpless feeble body hanged upside down, spinned a bit as she continuosly coughed blood, had them splattered over the floor. Her sluggish eyes half close and sealed tight.

 

 

Junhyung tried to manage his shaken steps, make his way towards his love who already laid unconscious due to blood loss and the bruises all over her body as well. His sight covered with tears as he reached her, forced those shivered hands to untie the knot as he quickly took her on his lap, embraced her tight.

 

"Hara-ya~~! Hara~ya! ..wake up~wake up! I'm here~" Junhyung kept calling her in sobbed as he lightly pulled her out from the cold embrace. He landed his lips soft on Hara's broad forehead before carried her in bridal style out from the room.

 

"Huh~~! what a pity twopenny scene..."Junhyung's attempt to escape nailed by Top's cynical words. "Look!~We got a vampire hero here~~hmm..I guess your father won't regret if he watch his son grows well as a vampire's hero~ Hahahaha~~~Lame people!! I wonder how he would react in the grave if he know you were one of us too~one of the kind he.."

 

 

"TOP~~!!!" GD who just got here,stood behind him cried out the name with all his heart. The name of the person that he longed for, he just couldn't believe what he heard just now, the more than familiar voice that echoed into his ears was Top's.

 

Top lost his words when he noticed that someone behind him was the person he love very much and most of all the person he sacrificed for his grudge temptation.

 

GD organized his words in sorrow "You are one of the bad b-lood~?? You chose bad blood over me?? over my sincere?? I don't expect you would go this further~" he sobbed as he lean closer to him. He wanted to hold him so much even he knew the fact that his love had turned into his rival for now and ever after. Even so, his heart kept deny it, dragged his body to hold him as closer as he could ever did at least like the moment they had their heart tied together.

 

"Stay away from me~!!" Top demanded as his back traced GD's front got near. He sounds harsh, tried to hold the teary painful inside.

 

"...TO-.." GD stuttered.

 

"I'm Seunghyun! Top was gone years ago" GD was cut by the words which claimed that his name now is Seunghyun, not the Top that GD used to know long before.

 

Stymied by his sentence, GD heavily took a step back, tears continuosly flowed down from the corner of his already swollen eyes. He couldn't described how hurt he felt at the moment those heartless words striked his earpieces.Just like that,the tiny heart broke into million pieces.The heart that once promised to beat only for him.

 

"Hyung! What all of this?!! " Junhyung who couldn't bear anymore with this terrific game snarled. He felt like an idiot being stabbed by his close one as if he trapped between the real world and the dark world.He got no idea at all of what just happened of how GD knew Top,the bad blood and they seems really close before.

 

"I- also-.." Again,GD lost his words.Seems like Junhyung was not the only one who dumbfounded by the awkward situation.He didn't expected his decision to help Junhyung brought him to this unavoidable situation.

 

 

"You really don't have any clue in your mind~??" Top butted in as he make his way towards Junhyung who already had Hara leaned againts the wall near him."Huh~ since you that dumb ,I will tell you from head to toe.So,listen carefully!!" finished the last sentence with evil smirked, he then choked Junhyung's neck as he lifted him up with his right hand makes the pity body struggled in his every breath.

 

"Stop it~!!" GD shouted, ran as fast as possible towards them, tried his best to assist and let Junhyung go.

In the struggle to release Junhyung from Top who already into this too far at the same time turned him into a scary monster in GD's sight, one shot caught their attention thus a body of GD's fell down on the floor with his chest bleeding overflowed.The shooter is Dongwoon who standby from far and found GD's sudden action makes things worst.

 

"Sorry hyung~We couldn't go on with him here." Dongwoon felt sorry but there was satisfied tone in his voice.

 

Top speechless for what he witnessed with his own eyes but very soon he make up his mind and grossly grabbed Junhyung who cried out a river besides his already lifeless hyung, dragged and pinned him to the wall.

 

With his hand gripped Junhyung's neck, he forced out words in wrath"Damn! you eager to know right?!! ~ Your father!! He was the one who makes me live this tortured life!! Your Father!!" his scream echoed with long pent-up resentment.