5th Blood (JunHara)

Dear my Hara,don't come closer

 

 ---------------------------------------------------------Amusement Park--------------------------------------------------

¤ Flashback 4 years ago ¤

 

"Oppa~~! Look here"Hara called Junhyung with a lovely voice.

Junhyung turn to her,he smiled at the pinky instax held by Hara as she snapped Junhyung's picture."Cha~oppa! see.My oppa really handsome! No wonder all the girls envy me" Hara chuckled as she showed the printed photo to Junhyung.

"You just noticed it?? haha~but i bet more men are jealous with me right now"Junhyung grinned.He then pulled Hara's tiny waist towards him,he pinched her nose gently and kissed her cheek "Hara-ya~thanks for accepting me.I'll make sure you won't regret it" Junhyung promised romantically.Hara throws her sweet smile to Junhyung.

"Oppa~promised me one thing, promised me that you wouldn't leave me.FOREVER" Hara asked Junhyung for a pinkie promised as they both intertwined their pinkie fingers."Chop~print~sign! "They both happily said in unison while they make the pinkie promise in korean style.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Drops of tears rolled down Hara's cheeks as she flashback 4 years ago when she and Junhyung met up at this park and got to collect some memories together.Those sweet memories still fresh in her mind,just like yesterday all of that happened.

"Hara-ya~Waegurae? Are you not feeling? "Dongwoon who just came with ice creams in both his hand asked worriedly.

"Dongwoon-aa,can i just go back home?i think i'm not feeling well.Sorry" Hara asked him as her hands quickly wiped the almost dried tears

"Gwaenchana(its ok).I'll take you home then" Dongwoon sounds a bit disappointed.

"By the way,I'm sorry about last night. I just-" Hara about to finish her words but then Dongwoon in "I know~" this time with much more frust looks on his face.  

"You don't have to take me home,i'm ok by myself" Hara gave off pale smile as she turned and walked back home.

The guy who kept watching them from far also left following Hara quietly.

"Dear ice creams,mianhae.Don't hate me" Dongwoon pouted.He then gave those ice creams to the little boys who passed by him.

 

On her way back home,when Hara passed by the quiet alley near her house,she heard like a can rolled over behind her.When she turned back,she saw someone appeared from the dark junction and came towards her.She take a look and noticed that he is the guy who sit besides her in the bus just now but still, she didn't manage to see his face properly under the dim street light plus he still have his hoodie hedged his face.She could feels that something is not right.She stepped back as fast as possible but the guy seems faster."Hel.." Hara about to shout for help when the guy got her hands and pinned her to the wall.

"Who are you actually?" this time Joker managed to control his body as he asked the weird girl who keeps playing through his mind as if there's something hidden.

"Op-Paa~..Junhyung Oppa!~Its me.Hara" Hara got to see his face clearly under the bright moonlight.She cried a lot left the guy's question unanswered.

"Its me! Hara! Don't you remember me?? OppPa~~" She asked in tears.

"Arghhh--!!!!dang it! I'm not Junhyung~~I'm the Joker!" Joker got confused, enough to make him go wild again.He let go of Hara when he felt the fangs grew out of his mouth.

 

 

Hara startled and motionless.Its seems too unbelievable for her to have this guy in front of her eyes whom she pretty sure he is her beloved one who got dissappeared about 3 years ago.But something is wrong,Hara noticed the guy face looks young. If he is the real Junhyung, he must looked like an adult since he's nearly 20 years old this year.

"Get lost of my sight!!" Joker shouted out loud as he realised Hara was still there.He tried hiding his face from Hara because he might scared her even more.

 

Confused of who's this guy actually makes Hara finally ran away in fear.

 

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBE (^v--v^)