1st Blood

Dear my Hara,don't come closer

 

• Full Moon •

Dark alley

 

 

"AAAaaaaaa!!!!!!~~~~~~~~"the pitiful young girls about her 15 years old shout as loud as possible as a pair of fangs digging her soft fair neck.As the fangs goes deeper,her voice slowly dive through the full moon night.

 

Joker's POV

"(gulp)ahhhhhhh~~~~"he gulped the last blood and the leftover from the girls neck.His greenish eyes appeared brighter under the moolight and soon turn black.

"Enough for tonight i guess"a familiar voice heared as he let the pale bodies slipped from his grips.

"Hyung!"he smiled and walk to him."I can taste the best blood in this world,thanks to hyung! hehe"he laughed and soon they dissappeared through the dark alley.

The "hyung" he called earlier is GD,the one and only he has before,now,and forever.GD is Joker's bestie,Joker's hyung,Joker's family and everything to him.

 

 

The next morning

 

Lecture hall

 

Hara's POV

"Dear pretty Hara,can you please answer this question for me?I'm always such a pabo when its come about math! keke"Nicole giggled a little while she hands over the maths handout to Hara.

"Yah! stop already with your humble talk.I'm sick of it! Dear pabo Nicole"she smiled broad and smacked her bestie's head a little.They laughed out loud happily then.

Behind this tiny heart of cheerful girl named Hara always a piece of unforgettable memory embedded that she can't and won't erase for her entire life.This piece of memory is the only reason for her to live her life like how she's going through right now,the only reason for her to make up her miserable life and rise again and smile again.

 

 

 

GD's POV

 

"I'm sorry Joker...."he said in a bit whispered  as he caressed Joker's hair gently while the boy still sleeping.

He felt sorry for bringing Joker to this emotional human world and there's a thing that he most afraid of that might happen here.Joker don't know about this and the important thing for joker right now is to find his little sister.Thats what makes GD have no choice but to follow Joker to this bloody human world even he well knows the risk may come one day.

"Hyung...~~,waegurae??are you sick??"all of sudden Joker voiced in worries when he woke up and saw GD's  watery eyes next to him.

"Aaaaniii...hehe.Sunlight strikes my eyes.thats it.hehe"he replied in obviously hesitate tone but then he quickly shout a little"Cha~!!Lets breakfast! i prepared special for you the fresh one."he lightly smiled then.

"Really hyung?Can't wait no more! Lets go hyung!I'm thirst to death now!"Joker jumped off his bed as he playfully showed off his fangs.

Today is their very first morning in human world.After the breakfast,they started searching for  joker's little sister over one of the the busiest city named Seoul.Its almost 1 weeks since joker's sister gone  missing.They had searching for her the whole 1 weeks in the vampire world and then they decided to come to human world where their "rivals" live.There's no other place they can searched for in the vampire world since they don't even sense any single smells of joker's sister there.

 

 

 

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBE (^v--v^)