Preparation

April 20th

 

April 18

 

The Company had set up the fan meet for LuHan’s birthday. Tory had been in charge of setting it up as always.  While the group was having fun, SooMan came into the room and took Tory to the side. “I just went over your request and I’ll authorize it this once.” He said and she smiled at him. “But are you really going to change how you look for this.” She nodded and he sighed. “Alright then just don’t go overboard. People are going to wonder what Preet and other others girls are doing.”

 

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll make sure not to talk too much as well. Sunglass and face mask will stay on as much as possible.” She said and he nodded.

 

“Good luck.” He said and then walked out of the room.

 

“So what did the old man want?” Preet, Gurpreet, Toni, Jo, Tama, and Elsa asked coming up to her.

 

“He just came to authorize the time off I requested for LuHan on the 20th.” Tory said and the girls looked at her shocked.

 

“How in the world did you pull that off? SeHun even had to work on his birthday.” Elsa said and Tory smiled. “Ate you are really scary you know that.”

 

 

 

April 19

 

Tory had disappeared early in the morning leaving the group with the male managers. She reappeared at about noon. Everyone looked at her shocked. Her hair was cut short like LuHan’s and well blonde. She was also dressed in his clothes and had a facemask and sunglasses on when she walked in. “What in the world?” Preet said and Tory took the mask off. “Tory.”

 

“This is the only way he could get time off.” Tory said and Preet sighed. “So it’s your job to make me look like him as much as you can.”

 

“WHAT!” All the guys said.

 

“Tomorrow LuHan gets the day off. But I have to stand in.” Tory said and LuHan came up to her.

 

“Hun you’re 10 inches shorter then me.” He said leaning onto her shoulder. “When you stand beside the other members people are going to notice the difference.”

 

“Then I’m just going to have to stay away from standing close to them.” She said and then Gurpreet came into the room with many shoe lifts. Since LuHan’s shoes were big on her it worked out. A good 4 inches had been added.

 

“Can you walk and dance in those?” Kris asked and Tory tried and nodded. Preet then got to work caking on makeup to change how Tory looked. Pink was also added to her hair. About two hours later Preet was done.

 

“Well what do you guys think?” Preet said moving away.

 

“ATE!” Elsa shouted as she came running into the room. She froze when she saw two LuHan’s. “Kuya?” She said looking back and forth between the two. She then looked closer at the other and then shook her head. “Ate, I just got a call from B’s school.” She said and Tory sighed.

 

“What happened this time?” Tory said and stretched which lifted up the front of her shirt.

 

“I don’t know, the school wouldn’t tell me. They said that they needed to talk to you or Kuya LuHan.”

 

“Alright I’ll call them.” Tory said taking her phone out.

 

“Why is she trying to look like you?” Elsa said going over to LuHan who could only sigh.

 

“I really don’t know what your sister has been thinking these past few days.” He said and Elsa nodded. “Anyway how was your test yesterday?” He asked and she handed it to him. He smiled and patted her head. “SeHun.” The younger looked up from his computer at the side of the room.

 

“Yes hyung?”

 

“She got a 100%. So as promised you can take her out on the 19th.” LuHan said and SeHun smiled.

 

“I told you I could do it.” Elsa said and gave her boyfriend the stink eye. “Even with all the trouble you had been causing me.”

 

“WHAT!” Tory shouted, “Fine, we’ll be right there. No please don’t worry about it. We’ll make sure to deal with the problem.” She said and then hung up.  “Lu, who knows where the kids go to school?” She asked.

 

“Just the members and the managers.” LuHan said and gave her a questioning look, “Why?”

 

“Someone tried to take B from the school. B injured the person. And the person is threatening to sue the school.” She said and got out her keys. “All of you stay here or go home. I’m going to check this out. If someone has been following you guys to the school this is going to get ugly.”

 

“Tory wash your face before you go.” The male managers said and she did as told.