What to get him

April 20th

 

A/N:

 

So if you have the time take a look at the gifts that the fans got our Deer Prince. 

http://hunhan-collections.blogspot.ca/2013/04/compilation-luhans-birthday-gifts-2013.html

Now you will understand whet Tory has to deal with. Have fun reading this. 

 

 

________________________________________________________

 

 

Tory watched as the fan gifts started to pile up again in the lobby of SME. This would be her 2nd time celebrating LuHan’s birthday. It was only the 16th of April, 4 days after SeHun’s birthday. She still didn’t know what do get LuHan. She was currently leaning against the front desk filling in while the secretaries went to get their lunch. She had a list of what the gifts were since SME needed to know what they were bringing into the building. She had to sigh at the thought of many of those gifts ending up in her house. There was just no more room.  “So many shoes and clothes. My room can’t take much more.” She said then another huge box was brought in. “And there are too many TV’s in the house. Where in the world are these girls getting the money for all these stuff.” She said then choked on her coffee when a larger box bigger then the TV’s came into the building. She looked down the list and sighed. “I don’t have room for that at all.” She said seeing it was a recliner. She took out her cell phone and made a call. “Hey Preet, can you meet me up front. Thanks.” She said then hung up. 5 minutes later the lead Codie arrived.

 

“Sorry, I was just finishing with the fitting the guys had with Nazi.” Preet said and Tory nodded. “So what can I help you with?” She said and Tory handed her the list. “Wow, these are really nice.”

 

“I know, but where are we going to put it? My room is already overflowing with Hannie’s clothes and sad to say toys. And where the hell are we going to put that?” She said pointing to the recliner. “And I really don’t need any more Manchester United items in my room.” Preet tried not to laugh. “But you want to know what is more pressing…”

 

“What?” The younger of the two asked.

 

“I still don’t know what to get him.” Tory said and then sat down on the counter that she jumped up on.

 

“What about a car. No ones done that yet.” Preet said and Tory rolled her eyes. “What?”

 

“Preet he doesn’t need a car. He’s got three already.”

 

“Tory, I was joking. The back yard has like 20 cars as it is.” Preet said and then the secretaries came back. “Anyway you spoke with a contractor to expand the place right.” Tory nodded, “Then what’s the big deal. Once its done the guys will have a large room for their gifts.”

 

“Preet we have like 3 large storage units full of their gifts. We’ve even had to donate some of their gifts to the orphanages that the group volunteers at.”

 

“We’ll think of something for the gifts. But really what have you thought of for the gift?” Preet said as they walked to EXO’s practice room.

 

“That’s the thing Preet, I haven’t thought of anything. What can I get him, that he already doesn’t have?”

 

“You could always give him your life.” Preet said and Tory stopped in her tracks. “Hun, that was a joke.” She said and then noticed Tory had grabbed onto her chest. “Hun?” Tory didn’t move. Preet looked around and then grabbed one of the staff that was passing her. “Could you run to the EXO practice room and grab Kris.” She said and the man did as told. Kris came running down the hall with ChanYeol right behind him.

 

“What’s wrong?” The two said out of breath.

 

“I don’t know, she just stopped walking and grabbed onto her chest.” Preet said and Kris looked at Tory’s face.

 

“What were you talking about before she became like this?” He asked.

 

“We were talking about what to get LuHan for his birthday. Then I said something along the lines of her giving him her life. It was a bad joke I know, but still.” Kris groaned and rolled his eyes.

 

“That was a horrible joke Preet. Since she’s already done so and it wasn’t something any of us had expected and would want to go through again.” Kris said and then looked at ChanYeol. “Go back to the others. Preet go with him. I’ll deal with this.” He said and took Tory to an empty practice room. “Jie breath.” He said taking her hands. “We’re not going to let anything happen to you.” He said and made her look at him. “You aren’t going to have to do anything like that again. At least we hope not.” She closed her eyes and relaxed her shoulders.

 

“Thanks YiFan.” She whispered and then sank to the ground leaning her back against the wall.

 

“Jie please don’t ever think of what happened back then.” He said and she nodded. “And Jie don’t worry about Ge’s gift. What he wants the most is just time off. And since the comeback is so close it’s not possible. So just have something specially made for him for dinner.”

 

“YiFan you know that I can’t do that. I don’t have time.” She said and he helped her up.

 

“Alright then. Just get him some cloths.” He said as they walked back towards the EXO practice room. She smacked him upside the head and went into the room.

 

 

When they walked into the room LuHan rushed over to them. “Are you alright?” He asked taking Tory’s face into his hands.

 

“I’m fine Lu.” She said and moved his hands, then SooMan arrived at the entrance to the room.

 

“Boys.” He said and the guys all looked at him. “All members with the Birthdays in Jan, Feb, Mar, and Apr come with me.” He said and five of the guys went with him.

 

“What’s going on?” The others asked as Tory sat down by the sound system.

 

“Oh, they are having a party for the staff with birthdays in those four months.” Tory said and then leaned her head back. “Even the company has something planned. This is just my luck.”

 

“What’s up with her?” The others asked looking at Kris and Preet.

 

“It’s LuHan’s birthday in a few days.” Kris said and all the guys understood.

 

“Hey Noona, why don’t you get him some TOYS.” Chen said with mischief in his eyes.

 

“No JongDae I’m not going to get LuHan Toys.” She said and then looked at him, “Since I know you already did so.” She then pulled out LuHan’s schedule.

 

“What about a costume for you Noona.” SuHo said and she sighed.

 

“No JoonMyun. I’m not cosplaying in a skimpy outfit.”

 

“What about just getting some handcuffs.” Kai said and Tory blinked at him.

 

“JongIn, I’m not going to use handcuffs after the incident with you and Gurpreet.” She said and he shrugged his shoulders.

 

“What about you trying out a new look?” Lay offered and she turned to look at him.

 

“I think you’re on to something.” She said and Preet sighed.

 

“Troy just don’t cut you’re hair again. It took so long to get it back to a nice length.” She said and Tory smiled at her.

 

“Alright you guys pack up I’m taking you guys back to the dorm so you guys can rest. I’ll come back for the others later.” Tory said and they all packed up.