Trouble

April 20th

 

 

Once she got to the school she did notice that someone had followed her. She had on her facemask so she still looked a lot like LuHan. “Damn.” She said taking note that it was one of mother’s henchmen.

 

“Oh LuHan-shii we thought that Tory-shii would have been the one to come.” One of the teachers said when Tory walked into the office. Tory took off the facemask and the staff could only stair at her.

 

“Where is B?” She asked and they pointed to the principals office. “Is the guy who tried to take him also still here?” The staff nodded.  “Alright. If you guys hear any shouting from the office once I send the principal out, ignore it alright.” They nodded and she went into the office. Right away the man in the office tried to attack Tory. The principal ran out of the office and B stayed back since he knew he would only get in his sisters way. The guy was then tied up by Tory and she sat on the principals desk. “Alright talk. Why are you guys here in South Korea?” She said and had her foot on the chair the guy was seated on.

 

“What better way to get rid of the one person who is causing trouble for your mom.” The man said and she sighed. “You shouldn’t have come back. You shouldn’t have brought such a powerful person with you when you did.” He said and she then punched him causing him to pass out.

 

“Ate?” B said and she looked at him.

 

“Come on we’re going to have you take a few days off with LuHan.” She said and he nodded.  “B do you remember when we dressed you up.” The boy nodded and Tory placed a bag in front of him. The boy took it and changed. When he was done he was looking like a pretty little girl.  “Here put this on as well.” She said handing him a ball cap. When she opened the office door her cousins were there and she nodded at them. “Take care of him. We can’t have him causing any more trouble. Give him what he needs to disappear.” She said to Totoy.

 

“Got it.” He said and she looked at the staff.

 

“Sorry for the trouble. That guy won’t be coming by again. Also B’s going to be out of school for a few days.” She said and the Principal came over to her.

 

“Where is B?” The woman asked and Tory looked at the kid holding her hand. B lifted his head and smiled at his principal. “Really, Tory is this something we need to get the police involved with?”

 

“No don’t worry about it. These guys will be watching the school for a few weeks no one is going to cause any trouble for you guys anymore. And if you guys are having a problem in the future feel free to call these guys. They will come and help out the best they can.” She said and then left the place with B. Getting into her car she had B sit in the back. “B stay low and whatever happens don’t say anything to the guys when you get home.” She said and he nodded.

 

 

When they got to the house, Tory rushed to her room and into the shower right away. B walked into the house and all the guys could only look at him. “B, why are you in a dress?” Chen voiced.

 

“It’s nothing. Since Ate was dressed as Kuya LuHan I dressed like a girl.” He said and smiled at them.

 

“Where is noona anyway?”  JoonMyun asked coming into the kitchen from the garage.

 

“I don’t know.” B said as he sat down on the sofa like a cute little girl. Myun sighed and looked at LuHan.

 

“B?” LuHan said and the boy looked at his hands. “What happened?”

 

“I promised I wouldn’t tell.” B said and LuHan rushed out to the garage with WuFan. Myun and MinSeuk right behind them.  They went over to Tory’s SUV and looked it over. There wasn’t anything wrong with it. Actually it looked to be in perfect condition, which told LuHan something happened since SeHun had damaged the bumper over 2 weeks ago. LuHan had scheduled to get it fixed in 2 weeks time.

 

( http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac191/coreyblaze/audi.jpg )

 

“Doesn’t look like anything is wrong.” MinSeuk said and LuHan shook his head.

 

“This is a different SUV.” LuHan said and the three looked at him. “SeHun backed it into my truck 2 weeks ago. The bumper was damaged. I still haven’t taken it in to get repaired.”

 

“But there isn’t any damage.” Myun said and LuHan nodded.

 

“What are you guys looking at?” Tory said coming out to the garage in sweats and a towel over her shoulders.

 

“Where is your SUV?” WuFan said and she pointed to what they had been looking at.

 

“That’s not your SUV.” LuHan said and she sighed.

 

“I noticed the damage a week ago. Since I wanted to upgrade I took it back and paid the difference.” She said and leaned onto the vehicle. The guys looked at her skeptically but couldn’t complain with it since Tory had the money to do so.

 

“Fine.” They said and went back into the house. Tory sighed as she moved the towel from her left shoulder to reveal a poorly bandaged wound.

 

“You called.” Toni said coming into the garage. Her eyes widened when she saw Tory’s wound. “Yeah what the hell happened to you?” Tory got into her vehicle and so did Toni. Tory started the vehicle and drove out of the garage. She stopped at LuHan’s apartment and they went up.  “Tory?”

 

“My mother sent some people to get rid of LuHan.” She said when Toni was already working on her. “I thought that I didn’t have anymore problems with people wanting to kill him. I hoped I was done when I was 15.” Tory said, “And what’s ironic is that they can’t tell the difference between me dressed like him and LuHan himself. Or my mother just really at picking out assassins.” She laughed slightly.

 

“Tory this is not funny. A bullet shot clean through your shoulder. Did B get hurt?” Toni asked and Tory shook her head.

 

“I’m lucky he had ducked his body far enough down.” Tory said as she closed her eyes.

 

“Does LuHan know that there are people out for his life?” Toni asked as she stopped working and cleaned up the equipment.

 

“No. And I want to keep it that way. Toy and the other guys are trying to find all the men that are here that my mother hired to try to get rid of LuHan.” She said and Toni crossed her arms.

 

“Tory, tomorrow is LuHan’s birthday. You’ve given him the day off. You are taking his place for the day. Who is going to protect him? You can’t even tell the other managers and SooMan about this. They don’t know your backgrounds. And the kids are also now getting involved with this. You’re just lucky that Mama Lu took Z on a trip with her for the week.”

 

“Don’t remind me.” Tory said and then her phone rumbled. “Hi Lu.” She said and got up from her seat at the counter.  “No don’t worry. Toni and I just went out. Then I remembered I forgot something at your apartment that I needed for tomorrow. Yeah we’re here still. Did you need me to get you something?” She went to the bedroom and came back out with a laptop. “So it’s the one with your symbol on it. Okay I got it. I’ll see you later.” She said then hung up. “Lets get back Baek is looking for you.” She said and the two left the apartment. But as they walked out Tory was kicked back against the door. It was the first time for Toni to see Tory fight. It scared her that Tory could actually inflict so much pain even as far as to kill someone.  “I just had a shower.” She said when she had blood on her hands again. Toni pulled her back into the apartment and helped her clean her hands and arms.

 

“I’ll drive us back.” Toni said once they were back to the SUV. Tory nodded and handed her the keys. Once in the vehicle Tory fell asleep right away. Once she pulled into the garage LuHan was there, waiting with his arms crossed, as was BaekHyun. She got out without waking Tory.

 

“Sorry guys.” She said and held up a bag a treats that she had gotten before coming home. “I got cravings for chocolate ice cream and so many different candies. Tory said she would take me to the store.”

 

“A store that was an hour away?” LuHan said lifting an eyebrow at her.

 

“Yeah.” She said as she passed the bag to BaekHyun. Baek smiled when he saw his favorite candy in the bag.

 

“Toni…” LuHan said and she shook her head.

 

“She fell asleep while she waited for me.” She said and LuHan opened the passenger door. He lifted Tory out and carried her to bed. “Also LuHan keep her sweater on she said she was getting a cold.” He nodded and then closed the door to their room.

 

“What are you doing Victory?” He whispered as he placed her into bed.