» those mornings.

» the effed up adventures of the ies.

"FUUUUU-" Sulli groaned and pulled at her hair. She got up early just to type her paper for her class. It wasn't even fair, she just got out of her last detention from the food fight Also, to add on top of that, she was on the largest writer's block that she probably ever had in her whole life; not even exaggerating that statement.

Amber walked out of her room yawning, scratching her head. "Morning Sulli." 

"Yeah hi hi." Sulli waved lazily at Amber. She was in an ill mood from having writer's block. Amber shrugged and went to go wake up the rest of the girls. She knocked on Tiffany's door.

"Hey Corn bun. Wake up." Amber kept knocking on the door, and finally opened it when she got no response. She found Tiffany sprawled out on her bed, with the butterfly sheets, all messed up. Tiffany was out cold sleeping. Amber sighed and pulled the blanket off of her.

"Wake up wake uppppp!!!" Amber screamed jumping on the bed.

"Not yet Colonel. Gooooodddd. We get married and you're so impatient seriously." Tiffany yelled back at Amber; not even half-awake.

"OH MY GOOOOODDDDDD" Sulli groaned from her room and facedesked the keyboard. "Wait...wait....NOOOO WAIT. EVERYTHING GOT DELETED. NO WHY ME. WHY MEEEE. WHAT IS MY LIFE ANYMORE."

Chae walked out of the room and threw her hands into the air in exasperation. "It's 8am and what is with all this yelling?!"

"MY LIFE IS RUINEDDD." Sulli laid on the grown sobbing. Chae's eye twtiched and went to help up her friend.

"Aish..cmon Sulli get up." she patted off the giant baby. Seconds later, Amber was dragging out Tiffany by her feet into the hallway.

"I'M NOT GOING. LET ME SLEEP CUPCAKE." Tiffany screamed. People yelled from other dorms at the loud girls to shut up. They could hear a faint, 'shut the up!' from other girls across the hallway.

"Chop chop chop. Get up." Chae clapped her hands in everyone's ears. Sulli sat in the middle of the living room as an emotional mess. Tiffany was still sprawled out in the hallway, dead cold from sleeping. Amber decided to give up and get ready for school.

"Huuu. I hate mornings." Sulli mumbled. She heard the fridge door slam shut, and Amber's voice.

"I STILL CAN'T FIND MY COKE. FUUUU-"

 

- - - -

 

➝ Meanwhile in the guys ies' dorm.

 

Minho constantly knocked on Zico's door. "Dude. Wake up. Its almost 9 am."

"I'm awake. Calm your man ." Zico said from his room. Minho stood there with his arms crossed, completely dissed. D-did he just say I have man ?

"For your information, I do not have man ti-- AISH. WHAT WAS THAT." Minho was cut off when a shoe was thrown at him. Daehyun yawned.

"All this yelling in the morning. And you should really get that man tit thing checked out cause.." Daehyun shook his head "it's not looking so good, Meanhoe."

Minho stood there speechless. After ten minutes of shock and depression, he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Zico's room door opened and he looked into the hallway mirror for a short moment; making little fixes to his hair and outfit.

"This y is definitely a y. Wow. See what I did there? HI-LA-RI-OUS." Zico chuckled to himself. Daehyun's eye would've twitched at his "hilarious" friend but he was texting his beloved Xia while packing a piece cheesecake for her.

Minho got stuff out of the fridge and looked for ingredients to make a breakfast burrito. His eyebrows furrowed and he smacked Daehyun's arm. "No dessert for breakfast."

"The hell. You're not my appa.." Daehyun scoffed and sat at the table while texting Xia happily. Minho sighed and checked his phone from any texts from Sulli. His heart skipped a beat when he actually saw one from her. SHE ACTUALLY TEXTED HIM.

"Hi Minho. eue I'm hungry rn. And hell is going on in my dorm. I just felt like telling you that. BYE HATARO-CHAN O/ -Sulli." 

Minho's eye twitched as he read that. Of course, it wasn't something sweet, as expected from that dork. Daehyun ran around pointing to a text Xia sent him.

"LOOK AT HOW CUTE. OMG. SOBBING." Daehyun let out a "manly" squeal and texted her back. Zico shook his head from embarrassment, mumbling about his weird friend.

Fantastic Baby was blasted in that dorm, it was usual for them to blast music at such an early time.

"DANCE. OOOOO" Zico shuffled around the kitchen into the living room.

"I WANNA DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE." Daehyun jumped around in one shoe, looking for the other one.

"WOW. FANTASTIC BABY. BOOM SHAKA LAKA." Minho moonwalked to the cabinets of food they had, since there weren't anything in the fridge to make breakfast with, Minho grabbed a poptart and took a bite out of it.

"That was my poptart." Zico butted in and grabbed Minho's poptart from his hand and ate it. Minho's eyes turned 2x bigger than their normal size.

"What is wrong with you Minho?" Daehyun asked as he poked Minho. Minho was banging his head into the wall.

"My poptart...my poptart..." He silently sobbed and Daehyun patted his back awkwardly.

"Its alright man..let it all out..." 

The door slammed open, it seemed like the whole background was litteraly glowing.

"WE'RE HERE," screamed Chae. She ran and jumped into Zico's arms, who happily finished the poptart before she came. Amber stomped in and stormed to the fridge, taking the guys' last coke.

"Finally my coke!!" Amber celebrated and did the dougie in the kitchen. Sulli dragged Tiffany in by her arms, Tiffany had put up a good fight. Since, Sulli's school uniform was torn and she had a bruise on her cheek. Daehyun walked over to Tiffany's body and lightly nudged her with his foot.

"Yo. Yo yo yo yo yo." Daehyun kept nudging her. Tiffany grabbed his foot and flipped him. "WHAT THE FU-"

"No one should've messed with me." Tiffany dusted off her hands and walked to the kitchen for food.

Everyone stared at Tiffany wide eyed.

"Well ."

"So lets go to school now?"

"No, Sulli."

"Damn. Fine then. DON'T ENJOY THAT FREE EDUMICATION-- OW."

"I bet that book didn't feel good to your face right."

"/sobbing/"

 

 

 


This chapter was kinda rushed. ._. And I know it wasn't that good. SOBS. Oh well. Don't say its funny! It . xD