» never too old for a field trip

» the effed up adventures of the ies.

 

The friends ran to the academy, trying to reach their first class on time. "Hurry up we're gonna be late for the field trip!"

"God someone is excited."

"Yeah Minho calm your man ."

"FOR LIKE THE 2024892345TH TIME I DON'T HAVE MAN ."

"Everyone heard you Meanhoe. HAHA."

"Will there be coke there?"

"MY LIPGLOSS BE COOL. MY LIPGLOSS BE POPPING."

"Oh my freaking g-. How long is this fieldtrip gonna be?"

 

- - - -

 

The students almost trampled each other as they unloaded from the bus. Sulli ran around on the grass with her arms open.

"YES. THE AIR. THE GROUND. I'M FREEEE-"

"Sulli you can't go farther than that!" the teacher yelled. Sulli pouted and came back to her group of friends. They were sitting at a bench-table. The students stopped for a bathroom break and some people bought snacks from the vending machines.

Daehyun ran out of the restroom and coughed, fanning his hand in front of his face, "Holy , someone blew up the bathroom. It smells like ."

"Forget it, I'm just going to piss in my pants." Minho spoke. Sulli shot a grossed out face at him.

"There's bushes." Zico eyed Minho and almost smacked the side of his head for being an idiot.

"Oh right. Be right back my lovely people." Minho said as he ran off to some bushes.

"Oh, well that's just lovely." Tiffany sighed and turned away.

"Okay students! We will be loading on the buses again!" One of the teachers yelled into the bullhorn and the ies stood up and headed over to the bus. Minho caught up and nudged one of his friends for some germ-x or something.

"Ew no man go away." Chae swatted at Minho.

"Why am I abused?!"

 

- - - -

 

The students arrived at the lazer tag place and everyone stared at it with wide eyes. The place was huge, just imagine everything inside.

"Sweet baby Jesus." Sulli breathed and walked inside. Lazer tag equipment lined the walls and the counters. Tiffany's eyes widened as she saw a hot pink lazer gun and she ran to it, slapping her hand on top of it.

"I call this one!" She shouted to make sure everyone could hear her. Zico and Chae shoved everyone out of their way to their matching purple ones. Sulli and Minho grabbed whatever they thought looked cool, Amber lazily picked one; not really being picky. Then Daehyun and Xia got matching blue ones.

Tiffany saw Onew looking for a gun, she eyed a green one and threw it to him. He almost dropped it, but he surprisingly caught it.

"Okay students we will assign your teams!" Mr. Kim yelled, "not like you guys will stick to them anyways buuuut" he mumbled. He went on and on and most of the students turned away to make teams.

"Okay. Here's who in our team: Onew, Tiffany, Sulli, Xia, Daehyun, Zico, Chae, Amber, and Luna." Minho said seriously. His over competitive attitude started to take over quickly.

After all the teams we're finalized they had to make a name for themselves, and of course what not to expect, the ies team name was well, "The ies."

They all headed to the dark room that was soon lit up with neon lights and obstacles.

The ies all smirked at each other and in their heads they thought the same thing.

"Game on, es."