» food war

» the effed up adventures of the ies.

The principal stood and sighed at the 9 food covered students. He shook his head, "what am I supposed to do with you people. You guys are seniors!" he paced in front of them as the students all looked down; shifting in posture. He stopped in the middle of them and looked them firmly in the eye.

"Now who started it?"

"THEY DID!"

 

- - -

➝ /rewinds back to what happened/

 

The ies sat at their usual table in the cafeteria. Minho and Zico were playing rock-paper-scissors, whoever lost had to twerk on the table. Chae was near tears because she didn't want to see any twerking activity going on. Sulli stabbed at her salad. Amber grimaced at her salad. They were both on a diet, silently sobbing on the inside when they saw their friend Tiffany pigging out on KFC. Tiffany wiped off her hands on a napkin and looked at Daehyun and Xia walking towards the table.

"Oh look who's coming. DAEXIA~" Tiffany sang. Zico choked on his drink and Chae slapped his back. Daehyun laughed and Xia walked hand in hand with Daehyun.

"Guys guess what I have for lunch." Daehyun grinned. "Cheeseca-"

"Cheesecake. And I bet Xia made it too." Sulli cut off Daehyun. Daehyun started to sob.

"She did...a-and.." he looked down for a moment, "and its PERFECT. You're just jealous Sulli."

Sulli's eye twitched and she tried eating a carrot. The friends continued eating. Then, Kim Himchan came by and knocked over Daehyun's cheesecake with a smirk. Daehyun looked up and stared at him. Himchan just kept walking towards the door. Daehyun got up and scooped up the cheesecake off the ground with his hands.

"You er...XIA MADE ME THIS CHEESECAKE!" Daehyun yelled and aimed. Himchan yelped as he felt something hit the back of his head. Daehyun then ran up to him and grabbed someone's drink and poured it on his head.

"Oh you're getting it now Jung Daehyun," Himchan growled and grabbed someone tray and ran towards Daehyun, flinging the food onto Daehyun. Thats when hell broke loose.

"FOOOOOD FIIGHTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!" Minho yelled. Some people screamed and evacuated the room while everyone started throwing food; lunch ladies were running around.

"SOMEONE BACK ME UP!" Daehyun screamed over everyone.

Sulli and Tiffany we're running around screaming as they had bottles of water being squirted on everyone. "MAKING IT RAIINNNN."

Zico jumped in front of Chae and protected her from getting hit by ketchup, he fell onto the ground, "Man down! Man down dammit!!"

Amber ran around laughing her head off and jumped on top of a table, throwing a water bottle at someone then pointing at them laughing. "I'M GRANDMAMBER MOTHER KAAA." She jumped off the table and ran away, running into the wall--still laughing after she fell back.

Minho grabbed a tray and nodded. "Its every man for himself. YAHHHHHH!" He ran into the war of food to help out his friend Daehyun; using the tray as a shield. Xia was helping Daehyun throw food at Himchan; even though that was her bias. Cheesecake ended up in their hair and on their clothes.

Yellow and red were being seen in the air, from the mustard and ketchup. Sulli ran by Minho and Daehyun and slipped on a banana peel into a pile of mustard and ketchup; Tiffany stood there and laughed at her. Then, someone tripped Xia and threw napkins on her. Daehyun stared in shock and anger, "Zico and Minho! GO GET ME THE GRAVY FROM THE KITCHEN." Minho and Zico both took off to the cafeteria's kitchen.

Sulli quickly stood up and jumped onto a food covered table and helped Chae to get up on the table, after she heard Daehyun; not wanting to get covered by gravy. "YAH JUNG DAEHYUN WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?!" Minho and Zico came back running with a big pot of gravy; lunch ladies were running after them but slipping in the process. They managed to get onto a table with the gravy. Daehyun told them to aim at the douche that tripped his beloved girlfriend. 

"Ready? AIM. FIREEE"

They both nodded and shouted, "YES SIR!"

Everyone could hear Tiffany's scream as the gravy pot was thrown forward, with gravy flying into the air. Everyone screamed as the gravy hit them.

"HOLY . THAT'S HOT. WHAT THE FU- WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WARN ME?!" Tiffany yelled and punched Minho and Zico. They high fived and laughed.

"Good job man!" Zico laughed and looked at the gravy covered Himchan and his buddies who tripped Xia. Minho threw a laundry place's info card at them and laughed. Zico celebrated with a little twerk celebration but Chae pulled him off the table. They walked off and met up with the rest of the food covered ies. Tiffany was in the process of helping up the halfway passed-out Amber from the floor.

"Guys. Omfg. That was so--" Sulli was cut off and the announcements came on, louder than usual.

"Kim Himchan, Jung Daehyun, Jang Xia, Woo Zico, Lee Chaerin, Choi Sulli, Choi Minho, Liu Amber, and Hwang Tiffany; report to the Principal's office. NOW."

"Haha...Wait. Oh ."

 

And that's what happened.

 

 

 


 

Yeah this . Okay bye. I'll try to be funnier next time. -Fail Alanna.