Prologue(part 1.5): Preparation(Prologue of Date)

My long lost friend

4 Hours before The Date

Donghae was laying on his bed trying to figure out how to make his first date Jessica memorable for her and for him. 

"Maybe I should treat her to that new restaurant that has just open up near the company?" Donghae thought to himself.  "But, that restaurant seems expensive though? I don't want her to think that I'm a spoiled brat who will do anything to get what he wants." 
 
"AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Donghae screamed at the top of his lungs, which scared the maids cleaning outside of his room and alerted his mother who was home because she was sick.
 
 Even though Mrs. Lee was sick, her Donghae is her first priority  even before her business. So when she heard Donghae screamed she totally forgot about her sickness and went to check on him.
 
"Donghae are you alright?! What happened?" Her mother asked him frantically while she was panting as she ran to her son's bedroom to check on him.
 
"Umma?! What are you doing here? You should be resting on your bed, not running here!" Donghae asked his mother. 
 
"I just want to know what's the reason you screamed." Mrs. Lee explained 
 
"Oh... It's nothing umma, it's just that ..." He paused. "Umma, what did appa do for you on your first date?" Donghae tried to ask his mother carefully since it was a sensitive subject to his mother. 
 
His mother smiled, remebering her first date with her husband. "Well, since he was from a rich family, he brought me to a really fancy restaurant which was really expensive." She replied to her son.
 
"Well did you like the date?" Donghae asked
 
"Actually, I hated him after that date."  His mother replied.
 
Donghae widened his eyes while muttering, "That doesn't help me much."
 
"But.." His mother added. "He would not stop until he got my heart. So he took me on another date. Now by that time I took him as a spoiled brat, so I was suprised when he took me to Han River. It was so romantic, and he didn't have to waste any of his money on that date except for some dukbokki, we shared together as a couple."
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJoCyghsuozoDfRWjzqnP
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYtG0AcCGE0F4Hj8yHMgE
 
"Wow I didn't know that appa was that of a romantic." Donghae commented on his late-father
 
"He wasn't, he's just willing to do anything to get his way." His mother replied to Donghae's remark of her husband.
(I know this depicts Donghae's father as a bad person, but don't worry he loves his family as much as he love his own life.)
 
"Arasso, komawo umma." Donghae said to his mother while she was going out of his room. She just smiled at him.
 
1 Hour before The Date
 
"OH MY GOD!!!" A girl scremed as she throws her clothes all around her bedroom. "Why didn't I get ready before hand?" She asked herself in anger.
 
"How about this? No... I don't want him to think I'm a stuck up who would do anything to impress a boy."
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjl4DD-2R7ebWLW5SRagE
 
"Sooyeon-ah, I need your help..." Jessica's mother came in her room, just to be welcomed by a messy bedroom. covered by piles of clothing everywhere. "WHY IS YOUR ROOM SO MESSY!!!"
 
"Umma, can you pick a dress for my to wear on my date..." Jessica paused, after she realised what she has said to her mother.
 
Her mother smile widely. " See, didn't I told you that you would find you soulmate this year."
 
"Umma..." Jessica whined. "He's just a friend who asked me out on a date."
 
"Then, why are trying so hard to impress him that you trashed you room so badly?" Her mother asked.
 
Jessica didn't repond. To be honest she, herself, doesn't know why she was trying so hard to impress a boy who she just met a few months ago. She hung her head low and muttered, "Molla..."
 
"Sooyoen-ah..." Her mother sat her down on the bed. "Somtimes you won't know your own feelings until it's too late. Similarly, your appa and I."
 
"But..." Jessica asked curiously. "You and appa are happily married? How can you not know your own feelings after it was too late?"
 
"Well..." Her mother explained. "Before your appa and I were lovers we were best friends, but I didn't noticed my feelings for him until he was dating my, girl, best friend."
 
"Then what happened?" Jessica asked with curiousity.
 
"I was sad, but happy for them." Her mother elaborated. "I didn't do anything. I didn't want to disturb their happiness just so I could have mine. So I stayed away from them for about a month, until I couldn't hold my feelings anymore. I went to him and told him my feelings. I didn't care if he doesn't love me back, I just felt that I needed to tell him."
 
"Then what did he tell you." Jessica asked similarly like watcing a love story an television.
 
"Well..." Her mother continued. "To my surprised, he told me that he loves me too. And the whole 'dating my ,girl, best friend' was his plan to make me jealous."
 
"Your father was born to be business. "Her mother commented on her husband, while chuckling.
 
Jessica followed her mother, and chuckled as well. "Umma, I still need a dress to wear on the date."
 
"Just wear this." Her mother hold a dress from the pile. "It's casual, yet is not so casual."
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRXt48T_QkX4J2fIJj5Xn
 
Jessica smiled as she replied to her mother, "Komawo umma."
 
Her mother smiled as she went out of her bedroom. "Don't forget to clean this place up."
 
"Ne..." Jessica replied.
 
To Be Continued...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hey guys Badrikid here. Sorry for the late update. Anyways that was the prologue of the date, and a little side-story of their parents own 'love story'. 
 
HOPE YOU LIKE IT. ^^