Prologue(Part 1): Meeting You

My long lost friend

"Come on Sooyoen! You're going to be late for you first day of school!" An old women shouted at the seemingly unmovable lump on a bed.

"I don't want to go to school umma." The lump replied.

"Nonsense honey, you need to go to school, make friends, maybe meet your soulmate." The woman reason out.

"UMMA!!" A girl reveal herself from the lump. "I'm just 12 years old! How could I find my soulmate in middle school?!"

The old woman shrugged.

jessica-jung-7.jpg

Let me introduce the young 12 year old girl. Her Korean name is Jung Sooyeon, but since she is currently staying in California, her friends, or should I say classmates, call her Jessica. I say that becacuse she was a loner. Even though she was beautiful, she feels shy to strangers and gave them a cold treatment that earn her the nickname ice princess. She has a lot of admirers, but they were too scared to approach her, so it those not make any difference.

Today was no different, after jessica washed herself and said goodbye to her parents, she went off to school, or she would like to call it prison. 

IN SCHOOL :

"Hey, have you seen the new student that just enrolled here." Jessica heard some group of girls gossiping. It sounds wrong but when you don't have friend and have excellent grade (did I not say she was smart, :P 미안(mian)(sorry)) thats what you will do to pass the time. "They say he's hot and his from South Korea."

'From South Korea? Like me?' Jessica thought to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning class, please sit down." Mr Alan, the class' teacher said to the class after they have greeted him. "I want to introduce to you our new classmate Aiden Lee."

download.jsp?FileID=24104272

Well let me introduce to you Aiden Lee or Lee Donghae (as you may call him, since this is a fanfic). He is 12 years old (ignore his older pic & Jessica's) contrasting with Jessica's profile, is very sociable and, to quote what the gossiping group of girls said, hot. Able to convince his parents to send him to California to continue his studies. His mother,Lee hyang suk, owns a large company called Lee Corporation.It was originally run by both of his parents but an unfortunate car accident caused Mr Lee's death. Because of this he became a polite and sociable person he is today.

"Wow he looks amazing" "Show off" "What a hottie" This were some murmurings heard inside the classroom. 

Everybody kept on eyeing except for one, which caught Donghae's attention. A beautiful young girl read her book not even looking at him. When Mr Alan asked him to sit beside her, he was jumping for joy, well at least in his heart (hmm.. I wonder why). 

He sat down beside Jessica, smiling like an idiot, and took out his hand to introduce himself. "Hi, my name is Donghae what's your's?" He asked while a mouth-watering smile.

Jessica was obviously shocked. She looked at his hand for awhile before looking at him. Donghae just chuckled while he looked at the confused girl. "She look so cute, like a lost puppy." Donghae thought to himself.

He nudged his hand towards her to acknowledge her to take it shake his hand. She eventually took his hand and introduced herself. "Nice to meet you Donghae-sshi. My name is Jessica." She said with a small smile.

Donghae was shocked not only because she was korean, but mostly because she smiled! She actually smiled! It was his first time talking to her and she has already succeeded in stealing his heart (aww.. I know so sweet). 

Behind them, the same gossiping group of girls earlier, saw the the love story unfold itself and began to... well you know, gossip "Wow she actually smiled?" "That Aiden guy is really good."

After that day Donghae and Jessica became closer than ever. She became more comfortable with him and he fell more in love with her. After a few months of being each other friends, Donghae build up enough courage to ask Jessica out on a date. Eventhough she hesitated she eventually agreed.

"Great I'll pick you up at 6."

To be continued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys Badrikid here, sorry if I was late on updating. I was too busy with my Mid-Year Examinations, but I'm finished with me exams and I maybe updating soon so get ready.

tumblr_mcf0ckODvo1r5ir2u.gif