Friday

One Last Week
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good Morning/Afternoon/Night, you! I didn't know where are you now so I greet you in many way keke (^▽^)

Since today is Monday here, you meet the ninja sneaky author again~! keke (^▽^) but where is my boss? *look around*

Have you eat your breakfast? Or you in class or at work now? Or you take your lunch break? Or.. maybe you prepare yourself to bed? Anything you do in there, I hope you had fun because I had a lot fun writing this story keke (^▽^)

I just wish, you will kindly leave comments for me, give me your spirit reader~!! keke (^▽^)

And here we go my update, enjoy~!!!! \(≧∇≦)/

I feel excited and worried with my result today >.< but one more day I will be free~! yay me~! ^_^

I giggled to read her status this morning. But seems it's not enough to made my day this morning, she posted another status.

Tiffany told me Mr. Nice Guy will announce the result. I shouldn't be late. I won't give him any chance called me Miss 5 More Minutes! >.<

I laughing out loud to read it. Did she know I also feel exicted this morning? I know today will be the last day I could see her in her class, but this also the day I could see her again. Even just one and half day I didn't see her spazzing out through her window, I missed it a lot. Ah.. I wish I had a chance to today. Is it bad if I pray she will late today? I hope not keke XD

*

Sometimes I think God really loves me. He answered my pray this morning. My princess and her best friend as usual arguing about late this morning. Mostly her best friend complained how my princess always late with her 5 minutes more reason. Hmm... what should I say to them.

"Good morning, Miss 5 More Minutes and... Miss Eye Smiles," I smiled when Tiffany opened the door.

I could see my princess slightly pouted. Maybe because the way I called her and her best friend. Guess what? I did that on purpose.

"Miss Eye Smiles?" And as my prediction Tiffany feels excited in the way I called her.

"Yups, since you always gave me eye smiles everytime you make an excuse why you're late today, Miss Hwang," I smiled at her. "Try your best not late in your graduation day, okay?"

My princess and Tiffany nodded their head.

"And if it necessary, drag your best friend with you so she won't make you late," I added after I gave them excuse to sit on their chairs.

My princess glared at me. I bet only her who dare glaring at their teacher, right? That's why my princess is so special keke XD

"Morning class. I believe yesterday Miss Seo already told you why I'm here now. I will announce your exam result," I said.

I can feel some people in this class hold their breath. But seems my princess doesn't really care about her result. I know she's smart. Even she's the number one in my class but could she pay attention at me? Or did I ask too much since I decided to make a move?

"Sadly one of your friend won't graduated with you. This person will take another year," I continued.

The class became noisy with what I said. I secretly smiled when I could see finally my princess pay attention at me.

"It's not because this person always came late to class," and somehow I'm in the mood to .

All the students in my class laughed to hear what I said except one person. Yups, it's my princess.

I took a glance at her to see her reaction with what I've done. OMO! She's pouting. So cute! >.<

Did she know it hard for me to resist not pulling her to my embrace to hide how cute she was?

"As you know Park Eunjing didn't attend the exam because of her condition," I continued announce the girl who won't graduate this year. "Let's pray for her, she will be heathly and next year, she will graduate like all of you tomorrow."

For 5 minutes we prayed for one of my students.

"All of you did a great job in exam. Please keep your hard working," I spoke again. "And please try to be on time in your graduation day. At least it for your practice. The world of work is not as good as when you are in school. They will not tolerate your fault even it's just because you're late."

Once again the class filled with laughs. But I think I need to stop myself before the class find a way to tease me back about my princess.

The rest time I delievered their results also tell them what they will do tomorrow and what they need to prepare for their graduation day. The class continues as usual.

*

He's not Mr. Nice Guy! :3 Should he repeat late, late and late again?! I hate him!

I laughed to read her status but suddenly I stopped when I realized all the eyes locked at me. Maybe they will think I'm weird if they knew I laugh because someone that I love the most said that she hates me.

Maybe its true that I made myself turn back to first spot, she hates me. But at least today, I made her focus on me. Yups, she focused on me.

I know I shouldn't that much, but you know, the feeling I had when see her reaction from what I did, it's too precious to be missed. And this will be the last day I shared my class with her and it's perfectly done by me keke XD

I should make my own spot in her memory and makes her won't forget me easily. At least when she heard word 'late', it will remind her about me, right? I'm so smart~ (AN : Why I made this cocky character? -.-")

"Something good happen today?" Yoona asked me.

I smiled and nodded. "She's just too cute to handle."

"We're happy for you," Yuri ruffled my hair. "And can we added happy news for you?"

"Sure. What is it?" I asked back.

"Make sure you attend my enggagement party, okay?" Yuri handed invitation for me.

"You can count me in," I smiled widely hi-5 with Yuri. Hmm.. this day so perfect day to be happy keke XD

*

Second break I decided to spend it on the hill. First reason because I want to practice for my performance. Second reason because even I tried to find my princess with my eyes, I didn't know where she is.

But I kinda amazed and freeze in my spot about 10 feet fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter